Angelina Jolie's adopted midget Southeast Asian son entered a South Korean university in Incheon City...

Angelina Jolie's adopted midget Southeast Asian son entered a South Korean university in Incheon City. So she visited South Korea. Is she a good parent? I've heard many bad rumors about her, so I wonder. And why don't white people adopt white children?

Attached: l_2019082302001074100211151.jpg (540x543, 104K)

Is the university prestigious in South Korea?

can you imagine how insufferable he is

Angelina Jolie is a good person, she has been very supportive to Cambodians

She rich and bored, also she got money and authority not because she smart, but because she got lucky being in right place in right time just like any actor. So just like any bored rich actor she doing some shit and thinks that this shit can help to world and bla bla bla while it actually only serve to purpose of entartaining herself.

She's a virtue signalling cunt.

Hollywood actresses adopt brown kids for image reasons and the fact that being pregnant and producing biological children will cause them to step away from their career for some time. It’s not like they love their adopted children or actually raise them. Charlize Theron is another single mother with adopted kids and is turning her niglet into a tranny

>fucked her father
>gets off to her and her partner slicing each other with knives during sex

Feel bad about this.
You allow one child to live a life of luxury and privilege completely randomly whilst the other kids stay in the orphanage in a thirdie cunt.

Sure they give them a bit of funds too but theyre still 3rdie orphans who will at best end up working in sewing factories making nike shoes.

To me it seems better to fund a school or give scholarships.

He get knocked down by Bread Pit because tryng to be white knight lol

It is ranked 107th in the world university rankings. I think he didn't have the ability to pass Seoul National University, KAIST or Postech. And Yonsei University has a course where all classes are conducted in English.

> I've heard many bad rumors about her
Like what?

i want to be adopted by amy adams. i will masturbate while smelling her unwashed underwears.

People say she has many mental problems, including othello syndrome. And once she was a drug addict.

Plus, his name is Maddox Jolie-Pitt. Why do celebrities give their children such stupid names

She could've bought him a place at a prestigious university in burgerland. Maybe he prefers Korean girls.

wtf he's such a lucky bastard..

Attached: Angelina-Jolie-Dying-Fortune-Maddox.jpg (463x536, 76K)

>she has many mental problems, including othello syndrome
I didn't know this name but I have known such a psychological phenomenon. I wonder if this "syndrome" is disorder or illness, since I know cheating is very common today

> And once she was a drug addict.
Hmm. That's very common among celebrities in America

People say Maddox's a fan of BTS. I guess He's a homosexual boy or bi.

boring old slag

According to gossip, she feared that Brad Pitt would affair, so she hired a private eye to monitor Pitt's privacy. The Funny thing is that Pitt's willy's pretty small. lol

Are you a woman?

> The Funny thing is that Pitt's willy's pretty small. lol
As a small willy owner, it's not that funny

I'm a Boy. Just Brad Pitt is the sex symbol of the century and a superstar. And a typical white man. And about Small willy.. We all can't be free from it. Since We're Asians..