Why are Asian Americans like this?

Why are Asian Americans like this?

Attached: D4292860-AF7E-4A6E-912C-CF8510016521.jpg (439x1280, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

miklasemploymentlaw.com/fired-employee-told-her-afro-was-not-classy-and-did-not-meet-the-company-s-standards..html
ebony.com/culture/black-news-anchor-fired-unprofessional-natural-hair/
madamenoire.com/726939/hair-raising-fired-wearing-black-hairstyles-work/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they lowkey hate themselves because of their white worship

Attached: asinmen21.jpg (640x835, 88K)

Is this why they're all so insecure

Asian Americans are the biggest earners and most well off in America but since they’re a minority they want to be victimized and get sympathy points. Western Asians in general end up being the whiniest sjw cunts and it’s mostly because no one gives a shit about them

So this is why Asians online pretend to be black and spam cuck shit

too much bigmac

Asian Americans are so damn annoying and whine about everything. Asian Australians however are BVLLS

Need a woke Asian gf that is in denial about what Asian eyes actually look like.

>SDFGHJKL
women are so cringe

bruh

Attached: asianh.jpg (771x768, 93K)

It’s a new zoomer meme
“ASKJFLDSTS I CAN’T EVEN!!”

Why do asians get butthurt over slit eyes if this was their own beauty standart just a century ago? Is this some sort of autoagression?

Attached: slvkkt4NG8Q.jpg (540x806, 154K)

only for Diaspora
Diaspora copes the hardest

Attached: Fascinating_Hannibal_Barca_Facts-770x437.jpg (770x437, 114K)

What’s gonna happen if she has sons ?
They’re gonna he Asian too is she gonna hate them aswell ?

holy cringe, the lads all look so awkward like they totally dont have yellow fever

Western centric beauty standards

yes I know, zoomer memes are rather unfunny and forced

I tried tinder with fake gps and boy did I get a lot of matches in asian countries. I thought algorithm was fucking me over since I barely get 2 matches per month here

Yes

Attached: 5561873379058.png (816x720, 200K)

When they smile and they go really small out is legit cute, look like emojis. The most self hating people are blacks about their hair being curly though, that is in another universe level of self loathing and envy.

They are our equivalent to what chicanos are to mexicans, I fucking hate them you fucking amerigooks

>The most self hating people are blacks about their hair being curly though, that is in another universe level of self loathing and envy.
??? Only women straighten their hair
Black men don't do shit with their hair besides cut it which has been an African tradition forever.

left: Jomon
right: Ya*i

You and Japanese get eyelid surgery to look more white. You dye your hair blonde and try to depict yourself as not Asian in 2D media

It's just one artstyle.
This portray was drawn by a western artist in 1800s.
They thought Japanese had big eyes.

Attached: Maurycy_Gottlieb_-_Japanese_Woman_1879.jpg (589x774, 77K)

the OP korean has a korean jaw, you dont have it

looks like a SEAmonkey

What are the personality differences between Western Asians and Eastern Asians? Which is more appealing to yellow fever fags?

both have massive victim complexes and hate taking responsibility for their actions when they fuck up, so I don't know

white guys that go for asian women are usually beta losers

I assume you mean Asians in the west?
Older men here in Finland love the whole countryside Thai robot girl who can't speak English and only cooks and fucks stereotype
Asians brought up in the west wouldn't be like that

I have never seen a more insecure group of people than black women

>Ashamed of being asian, insecure because of sexual stereotypes (lol)
>Imitate white or black people but fail, so become contemptible try-hards
>End up as cliquey pathetic bitches who whine about being almost as privileged as whites but not quite

Some pride and dignified strength would be a welcome change, caucasoid-wannabe shitbirds

miklasemploymentlaw.com/fired-employee-told-her-afro-was-not-classy-and-did-not-meet-the-company-s-standards..html
ebony.com/culture/black-news-anchor-fired-unprofessional-natural-hair/
They can't wear their natural hair if they want a job. Same reason a lot of black men don't wear dreds

No, this portrayal is well-drawn. Japanese women of the time actually looked like that.

Attached: 34904cf2ab9f3314cee1c058017e1430.jpg (500x704, 51K)

Are you a real Japanese? Not that I'd believe you but still...

No her eyes are chinky and not big

lol they look the EXACT same as Korean

Attached: ab71bbcf70c0ebac243aab55d47e7f46.jpg (334x422, 34K)

madamenoire.com/726939/hair-raising-fired-wearing-black-hairstyles-work/

Eyelid surgery makes eyes look more like other Asian eyes. Just look at Alan. Double eyelid, but does she look like a White girl to you?
And blonde also is just a hair color. For Japanese it's to look yankee, just like for White people black hair is to look emo. Or can we assume White people with black emo hairstyles are wannabe Asians?

And I'm sure that girl Jenny wants to see Asian characters who look like Alan, and not like herself. Maybe she has small eyes but the skin tone on the left does look like her skin tone. The right side's skin tone just looks like the Simpsons.

Attached: Alan80912003.jpg (520x576, 114K)

Her eyes are big enough. You are delusional.

That's zainichi Korean. This is real Japanese woman.

Attached: 2384876264_808ac7b63d_b.png (315x949, 538K)

holy shit you guys are delusional

This Is a Japanese woman

also this is

they look the exact same as korea

Attached: femal-samurai.jpg (800x422, 63K)

Arr rook same = anti-intellectualism

You should leave Jow Forums already, if you keep that ignorant attitude.

you should've spoken up about anti-intellectualism when your countryman was pulling the "zainichi" card.

>"almond" eyes

Asian-American women are basically white girls at the core.

Even my female cousin acts like a white girl.

Attached: 1565782996562.png (1440x1080, 1.38M)

You are the delusional one if you think Asians actually look White by having double eyelid and blonde hair.

Attached: 2013113_masuwakatsubasa.jpg (339x512, 42K)

they don't look white
they try to be white

black*
when among nignog, dress like a nignog

Blacks are catching on that SEAmonkies try to step on them to look better to whites.

Attached: lolwhat.jpg (1264x788, 73K)

For me Chinese and Vietnamnese are hotter than Japs/Koreans. Not a big fan of Thais and Fillipinos

>step on
american asians literally trying to be niggers

Do they hate their fathers, husbands, brothers, and sons? Don't they realize they're these men they hate so much are the same breed of people as themselves?
This kind of selfloathing seems really sick and destructive

they desperately wish they were white and so assume a sense of superiority as honorary aryans

truly insectoid behavior

>Asian-Americans
Those dont exist.

Attached: usconstitution2.png (1314x752, 641K)

This nigga look like calebcity lmao

So what are African Americans?

Niggers