/balk/

White Macedonian class edition

OLD

Attached: _dsc0291.jpg (2000x1328, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NHjYO0T-gpE
youtu.be/Bowv9cuS61g?t=111
youtube.com/watch?v=szKVhajmyHM
youtube.com/watch?v=yyz8mhA1TwM
youtube.com/watch?v=fM9wnGIlDsc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mësonjëtorja
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tri moreta

Attached: 1564939539623.jpg (236x243, 10K)

Attached: 5ty6u7i8o9uyt.png (355x453, 340K)

тхиpд фoyp тхpи ceac

metar i devedeseta

Attached: 1536564581047.png (113x397, 82K)

still cute

who is she

Muscle

Attached: 1539550732631.jpg (900x611, 379K)

One people
Eдeн нapoд
Nje popull

Attached: 1566043161044.png (480x503, 11K)

follow the story man

womanleTITA
travesTITA

®E®TIFIED TRAKIISKA LANKLETINICA

Top soy.

Which one is the rightful heir of ancient Macedonia?

Attached: _101986911_greecemaccomp.jpg (660x371, 54K)

look at that shit
ALL of them are holding high-carb snacks

Attached: 1537671783941.png (834x338, 370K)

neither

>have shades like alcoholic, chainsmoking junkies
God, these "people" don't know jack shit about sugar...
At least a lot of bugars are down to be healthy, jacked and watch what they eat, at least i grew and surrounded myself with such people.
I always fucking bash people when i see them eating junk shit... look at how they look, can you imagine getting into a fight with any of these soy faggots? They can't lift their limp dicks up.

great tits on the greek

>At least a lot of bugars
lol no

user i think the semi-circles are from mouthbreathing and eating soft foods all their lives (this promotes downward maxilla growth and drags their skin with it, creating the circles)

Bulgaria

literal retard

this

That's crazy are they given for free because it's kinda rare for almost a whole class to have the same chips.

it's probably the only 2 choices they have at their 90s-tier school shop

serbia

Attached: anticka_srbija_vv.jpg (400x582, 253K)

if they smiled, all you would see would be gums

Shiet even my 300 student school had more choices.

> i think
Its from the excessive insulin and blood sugars that are tearing their organs apart. Topped with stress of course.
Those are catabolic hormones that turn any tissue to soup when in excess.
Exactly like all diabetics degenerate rapidly, all of their organs fall apart.
Doesn't mean that when you're snacking on shit that you should never ever put in your mouth wont make you look like a fucking corpse.
Heard of a 19 year old colleague yesterday that got hospitalized with kidney failure, pancreatitis... he's fucking 19 and pretty much all of his organs are almost at shut down.
Yeah keep chugging coke and eat bars and chocolate, fucking kids...

masedonia farst uarld
ui iit seim chips on the ride bek houm on auar baik pefs

>when the Congress of Dibra decided that Albanian schools would finally be allowed.
>finally be allowed.
this clearly implies teaching the language in schools was NOT allowed

What about alcohol and diabetes, are they related?

albaboons fought on the side of the turks in bw1. let that sink in

yes because no country teaches unofficial languages in schools. banned would mean people werent allowed to speak it or some shit

okay? you're still retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=NHjYO0T-gpE

najbolje pesma u zadnje vreme sho se vrti na radio dbi

>She continues, “By the mid 30s and early 40s, bony changes commence; the eye sockets will start expanding, and the mid-face will start collapsing. The maxillary bone, which is responsible for projection of the anterior cheek, starts collapsing. Due to soft tissue and bony loss, the appearance of a dark circle worsens due to volume loss under the eye. These anatomical changes also contribute to the appearance of an ‘eye bag’, the fat bulge casts a shadow on the hollow lid cheek junction, creating an illusion of a worsening dark circle.”2

what

if greeks and turks claim to be the successors of the romans, how come they don't have any chickens on their national symbols

Attached: 1566284785932.png (865x807, 884K)

not an argument

>turkey

how was anything you said an argument? lmao

can't even describe how based this post this, literally every soyboy ITT on suicide watch lmao

Nothing in this world can make me give up alcohol. Rakia is necessary for my survival. How else am I going to clean the insides of my body?

Am I doing anything wrong?
I dont eat bread, dont drink alcoho, dont eat prepackaged snacks or fast food, eat chocolate once every 2 months, i only drink water

why

you can do all of these and still fall ill
genetics trumps everything else

Cause I dont find any enjoyment from eating food no matter what so might as well eat healthy

ugh...

Attached: 91-godini-noiski-diktat.jpg (1506x1334, 347K)

youtu.be/Bowv9cuS61g?t=111

Young Zoran Zaev 1:51

Podobro srbin nego cigan

why are they so recognisable?

because they are from caucasus

Not really, alcohol is sugar and its pretty detrimental especially if u consume sugar frequently it will fuck you up even more.
If you're off the sugars and drink like 1-2 times a month you'll be alright.
If you drink a glass a day you'll probably get cirrhosis, alcohol fucks up people that consume it frequently since the liver needs time + good nutrition to heal.
If you eat sugars like sweets, breads, pastas, cereals, soleti etc you'll probably get non-alcoholic fatty liver or even cirrhosis pretty sure.
>How else am I going to clean the insides of my body?
Maybe with fasting and grassfed animal products?
Look up vitamin k and vitamin d, autophagy etc.
Its not necessary to give up alcohol completely, alcohol has some pretty good health benefits if you don't get hammered every weekend or drink beer every other day or anything alcoholic pretty much..
Its all sugars mate, they deplete the body of vitamins, minerals and all that shit i can with heart on my hand and clear concience say that sugar is way worse than all drugs combigned.
Also low fat diets and low quality fats and sugars - palm oil, hydrogenated oils etc all that shit and dextrose, sucrose and all the artificial chemical junks are absolutely toxic and will fuck you up in a manner of days/months.
Low fat diets are 2nd close to high sugar diets as major killers in my list.

this theory is far fetched but the more i see ugly albanian mugs the more i believe in it

Attached: 1560464012659.png (1079x779, 626K)

please be in london

you're borderlining diet extremism
do you simply have weak organs, because the modern diet is carb-heavy with tons of snacking and yet the average life expectancy keeps increasing

A french naturopathist/karmatherapist, living in Greece orders an anal cream from me.

That's a new one.

Attached: 1561720055336.png (500x492, 8K)

The people back then looked like subhumans. Now watch this:

youtube.com/watch?v=szKVhajmyHM

iu ar tu uou aik yu tu andarstent him

>because the modern diet is carb-heavy with tons of snacking and yet the average life expectancy keeps increasing
Please don't talk to me anymore.
i was 10 months ago for two weeks, went to see a friend there, she was getting married

>please don't challenge my extremist beliefs anymore. i can't be wrong, sugar is literally hitler.

k

Zoshto maqedonci su tollku racisti napred nie shiptari i kada sme mnogu dobro integrirani
I posle tie samite reqat aaa zoshtu ne sakate nie be shiptar vi ste najprivilegen minoritet u svet za shiptari samo gasni komora! !

nickvee utah

25yr old Russian athlete dies of cardiac arrest during running

>Margarita Plawunowa was found dead close to a small village in Russia. Doctors said the tragic death was caused by cardiac arrest.

>Margarita is survived by her parents, brother and her cat Spotya.

Hey gymretards, what happens when you fucking die?

Attached: RIP.jpg (1080x1350, 251K)

>Margarita is survived by her parents
what?

st. peter reads all your shitposts on Jow Forums in front of all the angels and they all laugh at you because you lied the whole time

youtube.com/watch?v=yyz8mhA1TwM

Nothing because most gym lads dont do olympic tier drugs

RIP
her legs look so tasty I'd eat them on the spot

he meant cockcords

Isn't that cannibalism? Or now its necrophilia?

Didnt mean now but if she was alive and 10 years younger I'd fucking devour those thighs. Also it's cannibalism. Necrophilia is gross

youtube.com/watch?v=fM9wnGIlDsc

This song takes time to get to like but once you like it you really jam to it

>Hey gymretards, what happens when you fucking die?
You don't Jow Forums anymore?

Attached: literally balk.png (1780x776, 1.45M)

hey fyrombaits
how's the gambling career going, man

I just realized I automatically ignore all virgin nerd posts: Those include cartoons, drawings, animeposts, and similar childish retard shit

For example I have no idea what the person above me is trying to convey, it could be important, but my brain ignores it

You should apply for disability since that's the future of discourse.

>WE WUZ Alexandrians n sheit

I make at least €500 every night

take the rice pill

Why are your countries so shit?

nice

I know about the origin of albanians. But I'm pretty surprised was banned. Judging from what you typed it seems like it was unrecognized which is not exactly the same as banned. Were other languages also unrecognized or was it only albanian.

Attached: where-to-begin-imae.png (388x309, 43K)

literally subhumans

инo вpeми имa6и caмy инъ пycoкa

what circles?

пeниc

because of you

ignore the raging lunatic
he wouldn't be so focused and knowledgeable on this topic if he wasn't a boy made of soy
>one gram of sugar melts me orgamz!
lol

Attached: 1565743595310.jpg (785x731, 100K)

Do I go eat fast food,
do I cook at home
or do I go the stool.

HOW CAN WHITE BOIS EVEN COMPETE

Love how there's this one black dude who's the only Jow Forumsizen who actually lifts and he's feeling uncomfortable.

reminder that sugar does not cause diabetes

go eat pussy

st. peter and his retarded imaginary friends can slob on my massive cock with their imaginary mouths

turko-gayreek consipiracy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mësonjëtorja

he didn't know everything on Jow Forums is ironic