BRAZILIAN ARMY GENERAL CALLS FOR FOREIGN MILITARY MENACE

>With a clarity rarely viewed, we are watching another european country, this time France, dealing direct attacks to the brazilian sovereignty, which includes, objectively, threats of use of military power
twitter.com/Gen_VillasBoas?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1164719139413536774&ref_url=https://veja.abril.com.br/brasil/general-villas-boas-ve-ameaca-militar-em-falas-de-macron-sobre-amazonia/
THAT'S IT, THANKS MACRON, WE ARE FINALLY UNITED AGAINST A FOREIGN ENEMY, BOLSONARO IS NOW STRONGER THAN EVER, NOW WE WILL TRULY DEVELOP THE AMAZON AND BASICALLY SAY A FUCK YOU TO EVERYBODY
>BOLSONARO IS SENDING THE ARMY TO THE AMAZON
terra.com.br/noticias/ciencia/sustentabilidade/bolsonaro-diz-que-tendencia-e-enviar-exercito-a-amazonia,2cb25fe6a2e86af6276888455b7e93d2tf3puyhm.html

THE AMAZON IS OURS AND WILL ALWAYS BE. NOT MATTERING WHAT YOU GUYS DO

Attached: 5f9e845a8b5784dd514ecdcef059b704.jpg (2048x1365, 353K)

>crashes his economy and ecology in one year
So this is power of the right?

Attached: image.jpg (640x939, 162K)

lel I don't know if I must laugh or feel sorry for you guys. This is pathetic.

I honestly feel sorry for France to have a globalist president that gives zeros fucks about his own population

You really want to compare our countries? Today I went for a walk without risking my life, how about that?

WWIII over trees when?

Based Apezillians are finally getting their country in order

Attached: 1382753692645.jpg (700x997, 277K)

>I honestly feel sorry for France to have a globalist president that gives zeros fucks about his own population

Attached: image.jpg (750x716, 167K)

Well I also went out without feeling any risks of terror attacks and resent among my compatriots. Also let's compare the future of our country, my country is fighting crime fiercely and basically killing all criminals, murders are down 25% and robberies are down 50%, but what about France? What sort of future does your children will receive?

At least unlike the french, my race will still exist in 100 years

Attached: 1566525938395.jpg (1080x1080, 137K)

lmao from the brazzard

Ok retard. This got out of your hands
>if amazon dies
>everyone dies
Cant you use your macaco brain for once in your miserable life? You want to ruin one the greatest forest in the world and turning into a desert or a fucking parking lot just because ...le europeans gone mad xD After you kill the forest and destroy yourself maybe you will think. "Well maybe I shouldt have done that"

I literally take midnight strolls when I can't sleep.

CONQUISTA 2.0

Attached: 5c50eaca5885c2349e577075bffccf83.jpg (600x388, 122K)

Without life insurance? Damn!

Should the 3rd world be left in charge of itself ?
You guys clearly can't handle shit

Libtard status:owned

It's called not being female.

Le macaco burns all trees
Le macaco huehuehuehuehue rsrsrs Br stronk!
Le macaco dies
Greater Uruguay happens

I see nothing wrong with this desu.

Any Brazilians of worth migrate to America or Portugal.

COME ON TRY IT AND TAKE IT THEN

you realize the amazon is huge w/ 5,5 millio km2 and not even with a nuke we would be able to burn 1/1000 of that?

We've been doing with brazilians for years in Guyane, don't force us lad

Attached: chichirac.jpg (448x252, 17K)

Attached: 1566535747011.png (589x1021, 127K)

>the world is about to go in recession
>b-but BR might go into o-one
lel, what a GENIUS

>kill all trees.
>7 meters of rain and flood of the river
Geez... What could possibly gone wrong?

Look, the situation is out of control, you've proven yourself unable to deal with it, so perhaps more developed countries could do something to prevent 3/4th of your country from burning down.

COME HERE THEN AND TRY TO TAKE IT

Are you insane or do you legit think I'm brazilian president?

>the situation is out of control
How so?
Do you even understand what's happening at all or are you just guessing?
Did you know the Amazon and any forest in the world burn every single year?
Did you know this year is not even particularly high?

Attached: 1566494079273.png (985x2423, 229K)

we could say the same about your capital, and how important it is to mankind and how french people are incompetent in handling it

Good idea to annex Guyana btw, Mohammed

Attached: images(3).jpg (492x623, 49K)

I hope this grows into a conflict so I can kill eurocucks

lmao what the fuck imma leaving this thread bloody brazilian ambush

Attached: st,small,215x235-pad,210x230,f8f8f8.lite-1u2.jpg (210x230, 8K)

DAS RITE, go back to your country

>killing all criminals
if this is necessary you are very far off civilised
killing criminals isn’t viewed as a success here, capture is far better

AND DON'T EVER COME BACK YOU LIL BITCH

seriously what is your problem tho

I see how "civilized" act is working just fine for Europe

Thanks for the laugh, macaco

Attached: 385.jpg (317x267, 22K)

You're not exactly viewed as a success here either so it goes both ways.

Paris murder rate ~1 per 100k inhabitants
Brazil murder rate : ~25 per 100k

You see whatever you say about Paris it will never get close to anything you have in Brazil.

it certainly beats the Brazilian model yes

You want to set a record in deforestation and dont give a damm about random fires while brazilians here cheer to burn it? I want the amazonas to still be part of Brazil, but if they want to kill it completly then they just cant handle it. I dont want a small Sahara in America

Well it honestly won't because Brazil never had things like this, despite having a murder rate so high

Attached: 0da6f13c79d5b26850412efdab58738b.jpg (758x426, 91K)

Your “””race””” is a mixture of us, niggers and natives. Genetically wise you are cucked long before the frenchies. I swear to god you sudacas love thinking you are the center of the world when you were literally the plaything of either mutts or vodkas during the cold war. You are not relevant and you will never be. Now shut the fuck up and stop sperging so much in Jow Forums

Attached: 648EC610-251F-433D-A342-253E5462245C.jpg (640x350, 32K)

Can anyone explain to me why it's a good idea to burn down the rainforest to get more land for agriculture? Last time I checked, the soil in the rainforest is not suitable for farming. If you want to make money, chop down the trees or something. Maybe I am just too white to understand the logic behind this

I'm sure you did tho, of course nobody cares since that happen so often.

Not really, as the national unity is still high and cultural tensions are minimal. Whereas you guys have to maintain a "civilized" police state at all times to maintain cohesion

What the fuck are you talking about? Argentina deforested double the percentage of its forests in the last few decades despite it being a tiny percentage of its land and deforestation didn't increase significantly this year.

>killing criminals isn’t viewed as a success here, capture is far better
HAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHA

Attached: britpol 3.webm (640x360, 1.47M)

Shut the fuck up you incel retard.

Show me one single incident in Brazil, where immigrants targeted random civilians and decapitated hundreds to bring terror towards the main population?

We don't have this stuff here. Our immigrants even muslims are ok here.

Because it's not the Amazon burning, it's the surrounding areas with fires cleaning already existing farms.

criminals killing themselves ≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠ foreign terrorists killing your civilians

police state? we don’t have enough police
some laws are draconian but I would very much prefer more checks and balances on police than less
might look bad but nobody died, which should be what police strive for

Based and truthpilled

Why are br so unsuferable ?

Attached: homer baseball.jpg (320x240, 17K)

To be honest, if I was the president I would buy some nukes from North Korea and use it to nuke the Amazon. Only to start the apocalypse annd cause as much death, despair and suffering as possible.

Hahahahahah typical French military forces

Yeah keep convincing yourselves that Brazil is safer than France lel

All of the kind anons got kicked out the site.

>might look bad but nobody died
more than 3 police cars, lot of gasoline wasted, more than 10 officers, for what???? ONE FUCKING CRIMINAL
HAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA, what a great system

it's from britain you retarded fuck

>iberian blood
sorry but no, the conquistadores were catholic moors not real spaniards

And we will outlive every single euro

Attached: nuts2-fertility-rate.jpg (1600x1600, 885K)

Some laws? You guys literally can't say bad things in public, people from Jow Forums got arrested for hate speech, people are fired due to being not diverse enough, London is literally filled with foreigners to the point of not being English anymore

I hope this keeps evolving fast. I just want an excuse to kill every foreign cuck that comes here

>Argentina deforested double the percentage of its forests in the last few decades
And we are fucking paying the price for that shit. We had a lot of floods, now imagine how big amazonas is and the problems for our continet

this is the most power over the world they ever had in ages, the power is going over their heads.

Severe case of mongrel complex

And that makes you guys even more genetically cucked. Thanks for proving my point.

Attached: A039FCCE-F3BC-43E2-BFDA-48521171DC40.gif (498x278, 1.69M)

its english police

The only mongrel here are your wife's son.

Brazil will always be full of brazilians
Britain will be...well mostly british, for a few more years at least.

You would piss in your pants if you went to war.

How many of the BRs posting here are incels with boring lives who think that war will inject a dose of meaning and excitement in their lives? Christ, these pampered manchildren are insuferable.

Can you please take back control of Brazil? I think they need some adults there.

Attached: 1566529771664.jpg (1024x1024, 55K)

>and how important it is to mankind
how?

What does the brazilian beef industry do after the entire country has been overgrazed and there are no new untouched pastures to move to? Does the national economy just collapse overnight?

>The apes unironically believe the EU will invade the Amazon

Attached: 1565732145647.jpg (800x800, 359K)

The moment you step foot in britain you're british so value is in that? If anyone can be brit then being brit is effectively useless.

and clean all that shit for free? shit son you're out of your mind

No. I unironically want war

Paris is literally the heart of Europe. You could date every part of Western history in it

we should

Hahahahahah typical Brazilian education

>I unironically want war

Yes, because:

>How many of the BRs posting here are incels with boring lives who think that war will inject a dose of meaning and excitement in their lives?

Proxy again, really dude? Nice treebs.
We will pop a beer and fuck blondes.

HAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
nice one, mbongo

Attached: poortugal vs brazil.png (1349x1444, 535K)

yes

holy fucking cringe

Even if you don't, you guys just gave us an excuse for the army to develop infrastructure in it and strengthen it

Attached: Bope-rio-de-janeiro-1526502044.jpg (1440x720, 267K)

Yes, I don't practice shooting for years for nothing.

how is that comparable to the amazon, if you nuke Paris nothing happens

nigga, stop posting like a child

Look at a map of farms and guess how many of them are not in the Amazon, then stop being a retarded fuck.

Indeed