Are the french on here truly proud this is what their country has become?

Are the french on here truly proud this is what their country has become?

Attached: 1566525938395.jpg (1080x1080, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/amp/en_us/article/nema7q/france-is-getting-more-intolerant-and-racist-according-to-human-rights-report
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes. We are the proof that we can coexist beyond race and culture.

Well France openly admits that there is no such thing as ethnic French and they’re a post race society so yes

But a pic took out of context can't say what a Big country like France became, why are you sudacas so anti France btw not the first time i saw that weird flag talking shit about us.

Because France has gotten rid of its own race and culture.

They are trying to rebrand themselves like America or Canada instead of admitting they fucked up lol

Like WTF, France. Oh. My. God

Don’t listen to them user. Sudacas are acting all ballsy ever since the Amazon thing popped out. They love showing statistics of terrorism and export products when cities like San Pedro Sula and Caracas are the most dangerous in the world.

not one ethical french person in this picture

French did the same thing in our countries, so it's okay.

Yes but at the end the french returned to their homeland

>ethical
ethnic*

Ahmed

There’s no such thing as ethnic French

Nah, you still owe us fifty years of colonial support.

Says the anglo lmao

No i mean french people physically left the place

You can see him looking out of the car

French identity is pretty much just p*risian identity forced upon everybody else at the expense of local identity.
The concept of a uniform french culture is completely made up. French ethnie didn't exist before parigoids created it.

no point making snide remarks about the french trying to get a little laugh because this is happening everywere and its not funny

Attached: 0000.jpg (480x360, 25K)

Nique les gnoules

Yes there are they are the european ones with french names

Your country literally admits this, lol

>and its not funny
Wrong.

Attached: 4685588.png (500x690, 78K)

Ah ar such is life

Those boys are so hot.

Idk why this thread targets France specifically when the whole western world is equally degenerate

Not really no

>NOOOOO YOU CAN'T DO THIS DON'T YOU KNOW IT'S DEGENERATE

Attached: 1565355018569.jpg (1080x1012, 82K)

Jealousy, they try to anger us as much as they can so we conform into their cringe anglo ideology that consist of being a selfhating butthutt faggot

I wanted to learn French but then I realized I might as well learn Arabic

>being a selfhating butthutt faggot
and you are not a selfhating butthutt faggots?

>degenerate
is this a pride march?

Cope
>inb4 it’s fake
Look it up cuck

Attached: BDDE013E-ECC1-4A6E-91C3-489E0BE5566E.jpg (453x286, 16K)

Why would he be one? He isn't a third world slavshit subhuman filth.

Not really, when people come up with false and inaccurate facts i try to debate with them but it's a lost cause they just want me to be like them, a self hating fag that hates everything.

You're literally an assblasted moron crying on a japanese fish market. Consider going back to your safe space

Fake, but nice try angloise, you should read behind the lines.

>poles are ethnic french

>false and inaccurate facts
There aren't ethnical stats, don't act as an epistemologist you're a pro whiner online and that's pretty much it.

Which safe space ? According to you there is no more because muuuh France black lmao

he's right, Macron is a high iq regionalist

>Pro whiner online
>Coming from the muuuh France IS black no future Hon Hon Hon 4channel user
Top lel

>french names

Yes..

based brazillian biologists debunking the global conspiracy that trees produce oxygen

Nothing wrong with being a black country.

It is not that there is anything wrong with it, it is wondering why you are actively trying to become as brown as possible?

Go back to africa

>everywhere
Your kids are getting dicked, man.
LMAO

Attached: loli-ass-clap-squads.jpg (1809x1874, 697K)

So why do get so mad when people point how you’re mostly black?

we are proof of the opposite
country's ruined

>be me
>be french
>look white
>walk into street
>see only whites and maybe one arab

>b-b-b-but that cake only has little shit in it...not that much.

Kek and based.

continue to be apathetic until your demographics are permanently fucked
I guess it will be the next generations problem so you dont need to worry
nobody is shitting on france or french culture in threads like this by the way, the entire western world is afflicted with the same exact thing

Tom Clancy's Endwar 2 looks good

I honestly cant tell the difference between French and Arabs so

>just existing is something to be proud of
>france has become a completely irrelevant country when it was once one of the greatest on the planet
but yeah, existing is special for as long as that lasts

Kremlinbot

Kill yourself Masha

>>>stormfront

No.
vice.com/amp/en_us/article/nema7q/france-is-getting-more-intolerant-and-racist-according-to-human-rights-report

Obsessed

>this coming from a burger

They need mosques

>radical demographic shifts which are almost unprecedented are totally cool and will have no effect on anything

>look, we exist despite the invading horses sponsored by our government
lol

Because of capitalism
Less collectivism = more consumption and more profit

Why my thread has been deleted but this still alive?

You're literally howling to a wall. French are just blind and they just take care of their immediate happiness. There are remaining communities working against the flow but they're a very, very, very thin part of the population.

>Working agzinst thé flow
Top kek, instead of counting the numbers of niggers you should bring economical réforms since this is where France is struggling right now.

>you should bring economical réforms
What the heck man, you literally can't reform the place. Things are going to be funny by the way, I can't wait brexit anymore.

>niggers
you cant say that,

Do niggers in France commit most French crimes? I know racial demographics are banned, but still

Who is the hottie to the far left? Much more appealing than any Whit*id cuck

As a muslim I enjoy watching the west commit suicide

>the west commit suicide
We integrate our new citizens, it's working. No suicide detected, but growth, and wealth.

> you literally can't reform the place
why do you believe that ?
>I can't wait brexit anymore.
what do you mean ?

i just did, nigger

I want to know all of them if possible.

pretty dumb to be proud of your country.
being proud of your neighborhood though, that is the real shit. come to my block and start shit, see what happens you damn clown

nobody wants to deal with your ghetto nigger

t. Algerian.

t. larping dog bowing down a far away granny

colonialism helped africa dumb monkey

Seek help you demented Frenchoid. What the actual fuck.

Has become? Not sure what was different before.

why ? because i don't want to be a fag like you and fall into a cringe conformism brought by potards online warriors that consists at hating whatever incluiding themselves ? lmao

Those haircuts are on point tho

Attached: 0D433475-D043-4EA4-882E-F75121C37DC7.jpg (641x530, 36K)

Glad French posters stopped coping and realized their country is a nigger shithole

based and redpilled

Same as yours desu

What a sad little man... French men didn't die for two thousand years for their former colonies to take over their homeland. You are a loser in denial.

True.

You are a muslim.

Why are sudacas preoccupied by the state of Europe?

Well it was composed of europeans, as far as I know

no they died to be sure France will still be here after several centuries which is the case, not sure we can say the same for Australia when we know all thse chinks taking over your country

oi you watch it mate pierre over there is my mate and i'll smash you up if you fakin say that trite again yeah
there are bloody ethnic french like theres bloody ethnic english, and you can see it when you see em yeah you tosser, you fuckin nonce, you fuckin pae

EU exports a lot. Once Europe becomes Eurabia all we'll have left are low quality Chinese goods