/brit/

>tfw you were never born into a late 18th century aristocratic family

Attached: T06734_10.jpg (1265x1536, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQTcALwPIfA
instagram.com/pinsent_tailoring
instagram.com/p/BrYIRFvgLq2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

had to have another shower lads
still on tubwatch

sucking a cornershop owner

>>tfw you were never born into a late 18th century aristocratic family

Attached: 1562658770450.jpg (634x951, 103K)

spending my disposable income on cocaine

and you?

oh no that sucksss

what if I just consumed probiotic foods all day
would there eventually be a health issue or something?
kefir, sourdough bread, sauerkraut

keep this pubwatch gimmick going lads it's well funny

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQTcALwPIfA

council says I'm not allowed to buy any more baby dogs lads
pupwatch

Pubwatch rofl

some of you need putting on pubwatch

>what’s pubwatch

Attached: 4BAA8964-A30B-4AD2-8763-DBC8DAEFEC9E.jpg (512x384, 30K)

reckon my 18th century ancestors got shipped off to australia for having a lovely stealy time

t. the only person posting about it

yeh pubs and watch lists and crime and drugs and that

just tried to buy tickets to a show online and a got an error saying I've been put on stubhubwatch

On this day in British History

>1305 – Sir William Wallace is hung, drawn and quartered at Smithfield, London.
>1628 – George Villiers, the first Duke of Buckingham, is assassinated by John Felton.
>1775 – American Revolutionary War: King George III delivers his Proclamation of Rebellion to the Court of St James's stating that the American colonies have proceeded to a state of open and avowed rebellion.
>1839 – The United Kingdom captures Hong Kong as a base as it prepares for war with Qing China. The ensuing three-year conflict will later be known as the First Opium War.
>1858 – The Round Oak rail accident occurs in Brierely Hill in the the Black Country. 14 are killed and another 50 injured. The guard, who had six passengers drinking and smoking with him in the rear van was convicted of manslaughter as they had broken the trains couplings whilst playing with the brakes.
>1873 – Albert Bridge in Chelsea, London opens.
>1898 – The Southern Cross Expedition, the first British venture of the Heroic Age of Antarctic Exploration, departs from London.
>1914 – World War I: The Battle of Mons - The first major action of the British Expeditionary Force. Although the British fought well and inflicted disproportionate casualties on the numerically superior Germans, they were eventually forced to retreat due both to the greater strength of the Germans and the sudden retreat of the French Fifth Army.
>1921 – British airship R-38 experiences structural failure over Hull in England and crashes in the Humber Estuary. Of her 49 British and American training crew, only four survive.
>1940 – World War II: The German Luftwaffe begin night bombing rainds on London.
>2019 - user is put on pubwatch

Attached: 93D18418-39E6-4882-BF0E-D411765B7005.jpg (220x174, 12K)

They were on pubwatch most likely

I missed this pub watch gimmick

Please explain

t. pubwatched loser who has to stand outside in the rain drinking from a can

Sucking 2 golf balls and stroking a club

leftypol on virginwatch

Have sex

careful mate they'll have you on clubwatch

We dragged the animal man kicking and screaming out of destitute poverty, ignorance, corruption, starvation, disease, early death and the vicissitudes of nature. We owe them nothing.
No man is a hero to his debtors.

Go find the previous thread yourself you cancerous tripfag

I'm actually crazy agile.

does he shag?

kys virgin

you offering bb?

rorke on slugwatch

succing a lucozade bottle

last thread

100 years ago some people in this country didnt have shoes but now we all do and weve got to pay for it for some reason because a brown person said on the telly

Attached: 1563673151907.png (480x480, 423K)

on shoewatch

yeah, he shags

instagram.com/pinsent_tailoring

Rorke's gone schitzo

sunbathed for about 3 hours, waiting for my tan to appear

>those old people who run unofficial speed cameras and write your number plate down

drive past over the limit with my middle finger up at them. pathetic cunts.

punting

On blub watch scouting for fat fanny

Attached: 1552414830771.png (570x402, 449K)

sucking a lightbulb

god I wish that was me

ah yes, the new gimmick. riveting.

He shags men mate
He's very clearly gay as fuck

Not long enough simple as

why do literally all women have sex with the milkman

does Poleaboo still post here?

shove it right up your arse

had a trip where i witnessed the ‘operations centre’ and we (humanity) were sim like creatures being controlled by higher beings for their sick and twisted pleasure

amer hussein does indeed

>atomic family

Attached: 1566576658881.png (1200x600, 853K)

This man definitely shags

Attached: F324EEB0-DC92-48BF-BBF9-E2D2EF9730A9.jpg (640x905, 862K)

still more interesting than any post you've made today

succing a boipucci

thoughts on the writing of jacob boehme?

sucking a coon

convenience

this is the face of a shagger

instagram.com/p/BrYIRFvgLq2/

does his dad still diddle him?

that's dope af ngl

Unpopular opinion but I think men look most handsome in rococo fashion. I always find a man 800x more attractive in a good powdered wif

sucking a pubwatched individual

>#gaystagram

I think her name was Kiana
We were chatting and chatting, chatting away
About how her man loves giving her drama, oh my

is pubwatch like springwatch
do Bill Oddie and Kate Humble perch anxiously on the edge of a sofa watching me sip my pint on a grainy black and white camera and gushing whenever I reach for another crisp

Yeah? reminds me of the time I took DMT and seen the interracial breeding grounds.

Thousands of waiting room tents on a completely level field, cum storage vats the size of grain silos, then the main breeding facilities which hold thousands of the strongest fittest black studs with suction tubes attatched to their cocks like the ones attatched to cows udders, draining their balls.

When my mates ask me what my experience was like I had to lie and say I was flying over a big forest

*enters ripazha in /brit/*

wahey lads, I'm flying

my new 'fit for the tinder date
thoughts?

Attached: 1549615157021.jpg (563x740, 223K)

what flavor crisps do you get?

cheese and onion

>ripazha
too hot for me mate, I'll stick to a jalfrezi

snogging a creme egg

#deep

Attached: Deep Instagram Post.jpg (1242x1267, 206K)

wtf!!

Attached: giantspider.webm (634x346, 1.69M)

at the expense of sounding like a brainlet i dont know who that is, havent read a book since i was 16 ngl

damn........ I got some thinkin to do......

nothing to be ashamed of lad. he's a very interesting and visionary figure. highly recomend having a glance at

would be fine with reparations if it were all a one-off deal and they couldn't kick a fuss afterwards
but it isn't and just opens a floodgate

creasing

>At around 6pm, my father burst into my room, he had lost his phone. I ribbed him a bit about this but he got angry and started hitting his own head before collapsing to the floor in the fetal position. It wasn’t long before I called the customer services team for his contract provider to arrange a replacement. While I was only though, I muttered insults at my father, he became angrier and ranted at me in language, I didn’t understand what he meant but as before, it just confirms that he really isn’t a nice person, he just puts it on. There’s also the confirmation of mental illness, I believe both he and my mother are both mentally unwell and that has passed onto most of their children in different ways, not much of a revelation, throughout the years we’ve all accused each other of needing help.

sucking a rice picker

pozzing a nogger

the prospective gf

Attached: 1566438895696.png (288x288, 116K)

We're being taken over

hath the man the golfball sucked?

will have a cheeky google now, cheers lad

newfag

all the nice things that make britain a nice place to live was fought for by millions of unknown faceless british lads for us so we can have better lives not africans or arabs britain is built on the backs of people that had nothing but a dream we are living in that dream now and other people are working day and night to try and take it away

Attached: 0008098.jpg (1300x532, 38K)

massaging a breast

Attached: Expand It.jpg (488x654, 38K)

jake bilardi. what a failure in life and death

preparing a garden hose

they'll even take Tescos one day

newfag this
*unzips dick*

sucking a golf ball

yea some malnourshed cockney teenager that died in the muds of the somme had a dream

Attached: 15496637722223334433222606.jpg (499x499, 129K)

need them out asap