This is what awaits a blue-eyed, tall white man in Japan

This is what awaits a blue-eyed, tall white man in Japan

Attached: 09.jpg (3062x2160, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jan_Ruff_O'Herne
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alberto_Fujimori
e-stat.go.jp/dbview?sid=0003216761
youtube.com/watch?v=pMSgcst8_wM
huffingtonpost.jp/takeshi-inomoto/brazilian-people-working-away-from-home_b_9146932.html
youtube.com/watch?v=diM2Wnpab6g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why the hell do you Dutches need to find women from asia? You have better girls than Asia.

they miss indonesia

WHY DO I NOT HAVE BLUE EYES???????
fuck me

>You have better girls than Asia

Attached: 1564614857040.jpg (660x203, 59K)

Because Dutch boys are incels. All the White Dutch boys in this picture are either gay or single/never had a girlfriend.

The only guy in this group who has a gf is the Chinese guy.

Attached: 7TCbQ67.jpg (960x640, 88K)

i often heard in japan that many Japanese girls love whites and they hope that whites love them
but many japanese men think whites who date with Japanese girls are thieves for them
so i think posts and thread which are like this are not good for us

Nobody likes Dutch women, they are too tall and have weird faces

rekt

With his Dutch gf.

Attached: 01_5iSKj5z.jpg (1333x749, 264K)

The japanese soliders did though
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jan_Ruff_O'Herne

Attached: 01_NCoO0wn.jpg (756x749, 127K)

Based Dutch

Most dutch woman average 6 feet and have mannish jaws.
They aren't like the cute cherry-picked blondies in your nip fashion magazines or whatever.

Well I could get colored Lenses or color changing eye drops but I would feel like a cheater

wow she's pretty dutch women look like this??

> In 2015, male to female ratio for Japan was 95.55 males per 100 females. Male to female ratio of Japan fell gradually from 97.2 males per 100 females in 1970 to 95.55 males per 100 females in 2015.

There are more females than males in Japan. Nobody is being a thief here.

the japanese girls who are posted on this board are cherry picking desu
actually the looking of japanese girls are pretty bad...

Attached: pepe.png (624x610, 414K)

That's the case for all girls.

>cherry picking
no dude, I just only post beautiful girls
I mean why should I post average or ugly girls?

Do Japanese women like gray eyes though?

some japanese women are surplus indeed
but many of them (the surplus girls) are bad looking and even if they are cute, many of them are mentally or physically ill
so i recommend you that you don't have dreams about Japanese girls

Attached: pepe.png (620x569, 275K)

Are you apu-kun?

no desu
I haven't seen apu-kun recently

Sad, I hope he is doing fine. What user are you?

meanwhile in reality without photoshop and surgeries

Attached: 1556101716808.jpg (720x480, 108K)

>I hope he is doing fine
i hope so too

>What user are you?
i'm just Japanese
i came here in 2016 for the first time, but now i stay on 5ch and i often stop coming here
this board is too difficult for me to stay...

what? magazines?

Attached: Untitled.png (702x841, 2.26M)

koreans

that happens in every country with very old people, doubt there's any significant difference in the 15-35 range

5chan is pretty gay bro

fuck off, WMAF is boring as shit, this is the BMAF era

Attached: bmcf.jpg (275x183, 8K)

but that is a comfy place desu
and it's the only shelter for japanese
as japanese are islands people, we may hope to live in a place like islands around the sea

lmao cuck gtfo, nobody buys this shit

Attached: 1540785663901.jpg (720x693, 95K)

>noooo you cant like white girls

Attached: white_soy.png (893x376, 34K)

admit it, its thousand time more kino than generic WMAF cringe garbage

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

All right serious answers only: how easy is for a 6ft-blonde-green eyed italianon? 2020 I'll be there, does Tinder work? Where to pick up Jap qts?

Attached: Screenshot_20190823-194527_Chrome.jpg (1080x1322, 155K)

why do you steal pics of me?

Attached: aaa42_1641_d2f361d6_5accbf47[1].jpg (640x360, 28K)

What awaits a green-eyed brown hair white man in Japan?

A green eyed brown hair white girl

Attached: 01 - 2GEq78NNIF.jpg (640x640, 251K)

she fucks black men

This guy is pretty black

Attached: 01- fJDfaANNMe.jpg (612x612, 89K)

blacky blacky blacky blacky

Attached: 01 - zpJEmLtNOd.jpg (640x640, 145K)

Does anyone have the chart that shows the breakdown of foreigners
Getting married in Japan ?

Last time I checked it was Japanese men getting married to Korean and sea women

And it was Japanese women getting married to American and European foreigners

shut the fuck up normalfag

I'm a tall, fair skinned and blue eyed white man despite being from Portugal. I won the genetic lottery. Now give me cute Jap girls, please

Attached: pepegucci.jpg (389x389, 19K)

Actually never mind it’s japense men marrying sea women

Japanese women marrying Koreans and Americans. I wonder which countries make up the other ?

Probally European ones is my guess

Attached: 64D9F415-D469-4B5B-924B-AFF3DE7515ED.jpg (750x474, 175K)

she fucked* black men

you mean that chart who showed percentages and not actual numbers. And the actual numbers were really small like less 2000 for Japanese women marrying non-Japanese women and like 13000 for Japanese men. Nevermind that this is an American (a Japanese-America). Or other Asian-Americans like Danny Choo who is married to a Japanese female.

Attached: ryan higa_01.jpg (1252x1252, 173K)

I once saw a more detailed map and the "others" would be mostly Canadian, Australian, German, French, Russian and Indian

see
I love in a multicultural Canada where Asians are about 15% of your population, in your mind, you see American and you think 'White' especially when less than 60% of the American population is White and that number falls even lower when you only factor in the younger demographic.

Attached: ryan higa-nigahiga-famechangers-social-reach.jpg (1000x563, 538K)

Actually it was 78 percent for Japanese men on overall foreign marriages and 22 for women

And I hate to break to you but 16.7 percent of 22 percent is still more people then 1.7 percent of 78 percent but keep coping. A bet all those American and European men getting married were just Asian guys right ?

see
Look at how many Peruvians, Brazilans, etc is on that you posted? Why is that? It couldnt be because of all the Japanese-Peruvians or Japanese-Brazilians ... right?

It is hilarious how you incels think with your LARPING fantasies.

Attached: hitler-japan-photo.jpg (634x727, 66K)

> German and French

Wow I bet it must just be all those Asian guys getting married to Japanese women then

you are right
so?

>Japanese-Peruvians
I mean it isnt like the former President of Peru wasnt Japanese

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alberto_Fujimori

INCEL LOGIC : Japanese girls love Peruvian men and Brazilian men because the charts says so.
INTELLIGENT LOGIC : There are many Japanese immigrants in Peru (like the former President of Peru) and Brazil. Japanese in recent years allowed Japanese immigrants to return back to Japan.

Attached: Alberto Fujimori-01.jpg (220x270, 13K)

what are you trying to prove here?
everyone knows that already

He’s trying to say that when Japanese women are marrying foreigners they aren’t actually white or Latino guys from x country but rather Asian disproia. You know whenever a Japanese Women is getting married to an American it is probally just an Asian guy or when she gets married to a German it’s just a Korean guy living in Germany

Well it is probably right about Brazil, Peru and maybe USA but probably not Europe
But I mean there are very few Europeans in Japan so it makes sense
and most of them are older businessmen who have to move there because of work but they mostly have already a famaly back home

The thing is the same argument can be applied to him. Those Japanese men who are marrying Americans ? How do you know they aren’t just Asian women hahah

Japanese CHILDREN await you

Attached: 6F084C85-6475-452B-AE43-B067BA01A446.jpg (799x1166, 209K)

i think that its pretty much the same mode of thinking toward foreigners and women everywhere else, too

stop this

b&r

they are 25

I doubt what you claim is true
but what i don't doubt is the asian guys small penis

That's just one women
I'm sure the Americans in korea got hundreds of thousands

This is the last official rate of marriage of Japanese women from the Japanese government
(the marriage statistics of Japan in 2017)

e-stat.go.jp/dbview?sid=0003216761

Other (17.25%)
China (9.51%)
Brazil (8.07%)
USA (6.75%)
Korea (4.73%)
Philippine (1.77%)
Peru (1.17%)
Thai (0.25%)
UK (0.51%)

The reason why the many nationalities of husband are China or Korea is that there are many naturalized Japanese from those countries live in Japan
Many Japanese don't want to marry them

Attached: marriage statistics Japan.png (1430x825, 53K)

Hollands have manlets also. our average height is about 172 cm but it's still manlet one over there.

>nooo you can't like Asian girls

What if you are a blonde, blue eyed, 5ft8 manlet?

Attached: fuck.jpg (1200x798, 338K)

When I went to Tokyo on high hopes, I just ended up in bed with a dutch girl. Why would pretty japanese girls travel to my shithole? In Rio the japanese girls that I had sex with were actually very pretty in comparison to the girls I saw there.

I think they like Brazilians

he's an incel, his stories are told by him just to get him out of his depression
those "brazilians" are probably the japanese-brazilians, as they are culturally similar, conservative and respectful

it is true that Japanese like Brazil

youtube.com/watch?v=pMSgcst8_wM
(Samba Carnival in Asakusa - Japan)

japanese-brazilians are still brazilians, but culturally similar to your country's people

maybe in korea

Suppose I just gotta get swole so at least I aint a skinny manlet

I think Japanese Brazilians have both cultures
the town where many Japanese Brazilians live become a town like Brazil

huffingtonpost.jp/takeshi-inomoto/brazilian-people-working-away-from-home_b_9146932.html

But they seem to enjoy both culture
many Japanese Brazilian children in Japan don't speak Portuguese and they forget it and Brazilian cultures
Part of Japanese Brazilian feel sorry it, and they wish to keep Brazilian cultures also in Japan and they teach Portuguese to their children

Attached: 店.png (578x415, 516K)

nice, very good people, stay like that

What the fuck you're talking about nigga?

>inb4 imagine the smell

I only care about my country's image. As long as we aren't perceived as criminal invaders I'm fine.

My hopes of finding a jap wife grows stronger.

>Brazil and USA as one category
they definitely don't go for favelados or ghetto people in the US, only progressives do that

lol
many Japanese think Japanese Brazilian are (a little?) more noisier than Japanese
and they are (a little?) casual manners
but we know they are good people, and I think they'll be like other Japanese in the future because they have grounded abilities same as us

Same, but you probably shouldn't refer to your future wife as a Jap.

Attached: mobUQbuIU.jpg (1280x963, 273K)

Jap (Japa, in fact), means a cute way of saying that the person is of Japanese descent. Its not pejorative like it is Am*Rica.
Calling a Japanese woman here Japa or Japinha is kawaii.

Well, that's better. Its not nice to have your own people perceived as a burden in another country.

something is off with their eyes, right? they look a bit.. synthetic? where's their eyelashes?

>he thinks migrants ever integrate
oh sweet summer child

it's japanese-brazilians, culturally conservative, totally different from average brazilians

youtube.com/watch?v=diM2Wnpab6g

macaco brasileiro é uma peste onde quer que se meta

Attached: MLf7fNt.gif (445x255, 263K)

>Most dutch woman average 6 feet
Hot.

Attached: pretogal.jpg (1834x558, 325K)

why is it that its always new world mutts always say "but you're not whiteeeeeeeeeeeee"
sad monkey

Moorish filth btfo.