Inadvertently watch Dua Lipa video

>inadvertently watch Dua Lipa video
>followed by Ava Max video
>really want to sniff both of their asses

I just today realized that they're both Albanian. Something about their looks drives me crazy! What are Albanian girls like?

Attached: dualipa.jpg (920x584, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WXBHCQYxwr0
youtube.com/watch?v=k2qgadSvNyU
youtube.com/watch?v=DkeiKbqa02g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's the swarthiness and thick eyebrows
Imagine her pussy haha

I don't really find them to be that swarthy, but something about them is exotic that I can't put my finger on

Attached: avamax.jpg (1030x652, 111K)

I also get very dirty vibes from him the Dua Lipa girl. i remember 2 years ago i watched some video of her and she is those type of girls that may look very clean outside but probably have some unwiped shit left in their asscheeks or something smelly

are most EU born Albanian girls practicing Muslims?

weird shit innit

Attached: 151d099088a0a0572150b07f608586e5c8540c802117e17db2ba314896d86945.jpg (1000x1002, 543K)

what gives you that idea? are you autistic?

What's with pop stars of Albanian descent? They seem to be disproportionately represented

I think Bebe Rexha is the least hot of the 3, though.

Now that rock is dead, I listen to bubblegum pop like this

youtube.com/watch?v=WXBHCQYxwr0

what a great song

What autistic there is to say that? Watch the video youtube.com/watch?v=k2qgadSvNyU

SHE just looks like she probably does not smell too good

I am talking the natural smell of the human body
the natural odor
she may hide it with chemical fragrances but the natural body odor: probably not too good

she looks hot as fuck here. I doubt she has any worse butthole scent than the other girls

no idea, but they're all pretty fucking good too for some ultra mainstream pop stars
looks aside

based fin

That would be Ruta Ora.

Exactly. I'm a 24 year old man who leans towards rock as far as music tastes, but I unironically like their music.
I have to listen to pop and hip hop or else I would be a 24 year old boomer, since there's no new rock music coming out that isn't derivative and/or terrible.

Why no Albanian men?
you know what, I kinda agree with you now. She looks like her butthole is slightly more stank than usual

I want to sniff her fucking butthole and feet SO badly

I think what's hot about her is that her face has some meat to it, it's not like an overly bony face like we're used to from pop stars

kek, I play obscure German techno in clubs for a living but I've been listening to this shit at least once every day since it dropped
youtube.com/watch?v=DkeiKbqa02g

based sniffer

only thing I don't like is that she pronounces "me" to rhyme with "takes"

Other than that, it's undeniably a banger

Are Maltese women sniffable?

Yes. Let's be honest, all women are.

True. But do you have favorites?

Best butt I ever sniffed was a Colombian girl's, followed by a half black/half white girl from Texas

My nose is a virgin.

you should at least try to sniff some flip flops or something

>What are Albanian girls like
90% are like this

Attached: albanian beauty.jpg (423x450, 43K)

how

find a place where qt girls live

how to do the sniffing tho

thoroughly sniff the insole, especialy where the toes are. make sure they belong to a qt first, though

hmm we don't exactly leave our shoes lyin around.

Are you sure?

i see albo girls everyday, why wouldn't i be sure?