Good altcoins to accumulate for the next crypto bull run

Post good altcoins to accumulate for the next crypto bull run.

BitBay:

>Dynamic Peg that will bring price stability in a decentralized way (unlike Tether) while still allowing price growth (soon released)
>decentralized p2p bloatless marketplaces (both public & moderated markets, and anonymous private unmoderated markets)
>web marketplace (soon released)
>web wallet with multi-sig security
>trustless unbreakable contracts using the MAD principle (escrows without middlemen) with many contracts templates like Sell/Buy anything, Barter, Sell/Buy Coins, Hire/Find a Job & time-lock contracts
>PoS 3.0, is far better than PoW, can earn money by staking
>top notch multi-sig security, built-in anti-keylogger, cold-staking, joint accounts
>active development with many devs
>already released working product
>is on good exchanges, including DEXs

Easy.

Attached: 1495055311326.jpg (317x432, 24K)

ZRX

Attached: RLC.png (225x225, 3K)

>BitBay
fuck you for reminding me of comfier times.

NEO and ICX

>next crypto bull run

Yeah I am waiting for the next Tulip run bro. Been dormant for years absolute point of maximum financial opportunity.

the next crypto bull run will cause alts not out today to pump. if you're buying something that already did 10, 20, 100x during the last bull run, it's over for that one.

alts are cyclical, dont expect to be holding onto the same ones through multiple bull markets.

Crypto is cyclical. It alternates between bear season & bull season as it is easily manipulated considering it is still a relatively small & recent market so huge volatility was normal. This year it was bear season but soon bull season is coming. Crypto is nowhere near its maximum potential in terms of technologic, adoption & economic growth.

You just have to avoid shitcoins and invest one or many altcoin(s) that is actually innovative with real uses cases & a working product. Shitcoins will die, but actual good altcoins will grow. There are not many good altcoins but there are enough place for them on this growing market. BitBay being one of the good altcoins I mentionned.

Attached: FanMonk.jpg (1024x1024, 215K)

XBI
DERO
0xBTC
Nerva

all you need.

EOS
IOTA
HPB

doge and eth

Obscure shitcoins rarely correct on the next cycle. They're almost always one and done. Exceptions include things with a lasting purpose rather than memes. XMR, BTC, maybe ETH but that remains to be seen.

Eth, Strat, neo, link, kmd, ark, waves, ubq, ven, 0xbtc will all pump more than Btc probably

And then when the wider market crashes all will die except btc xmr and zcash

Don't be the last one holding the bag

That's because the coins created in 2013 we're by and large shit, except for maybe 5

With the maturation of the space more and more coins are being created with active dev teams that are still shilling the product

is zcash really going to do it? please tell me my humble long-term stacking of zcash is not in vain

also please give opinions on siacoin Jow Forums
and why ETC will flip ETH soon ;)

They were the same as the shitcoins today, the only difference being that newfags and the younger demographic had to be sold greater pipe dreams because you stupid fucking kids don't even know what crypto is about, so the new wave of chink and Pajeet scammers were forced to make up stupid bullshit about apples and bananas and VPNs on the blockchain (rofl). Enjoy your dead alts kiddo

>Obscure shitcoins rarely correct on the next cycle.

That's the thing. You dig for fundamental value, not for speculative value. Most altcoins are speculative, they don't differentiate themselves much from others. Most don't have a released working product nor unique real world usage cases. Either they have to significantly improve a solution or create a solution to an existing problem that wasn't addressed yet. Most altcoins will fail, only a few will succeed and those will be the few ones that actually bring something new & efficient that will produce adoption.

>XMR, BTC, maybe ETH but that remains to be seen.

I hope you realize that XMR, BTC & ETH use PoW and PoW is doomed to fail. There is a bit of hope with ETH switching to PoS as they say they plan to do it with Casper but ETH has another problem, their blockchain design is overbloating, their full node is over one TB and grow at an enormous rate. That's how ETH will either centralize or fail. Stuff like sharding is still experimental and nowhere to be ready, and doesn't really address the already present bloat problem, but just prevent to the rate of bloat growth for the future.

Main difference is that 2013/2014 mainly created shitcoins while the years after that it was not shitcoins but instead shittokens. ICO tokens was the latest favour of bad in the crypto space. They would easily create an ETH token, and raise money with no product by selling dreams and creating an ETH ICO contract. Of course the ICO is rigged for private OFC investors that invest before the public ICO rate, and then the ICO founders use the money gained from the private fundraising and also their own money to pump the price in order to trick people into thinking their ICO is successful, then they do tons of marketing (while still having no product), the price moons, and then they dump all the little fishes at ATH.

Attached: 1535692529517.jpg (1602x829, 223K)

All of that to say: focus on fundamental value, don't fall for speculation.
For example BitBay and also Blocknet (first DEX, much needed) are projects I believe to bring fresh fundamental value to this shitcoins filled crypto market. Although I talk as an investor, not a day trader. Day traders or short term traders can gamble on whatever, I don't gamble.

Well as this is a I-shill-my-bags-thread I'd say RLX, QASH, JNT (maybe) and NXS are interesting for me.

Shilling is when you come and provide no arguements "buy my bags plzzz", if you come and actually create a discussion with arguments, then it is a crypto enthusiast thread, it is you that choose if you want to bring quality to the discussion or just do low effort posts like just posting the tickets of the coins you want people to know about.

All my hoops and drams are contained with my mystical seven:
LINK,DATA,LEND,POE,SNM,CAPP,TRTL

Attached: 1535857762666.jpg (761x999, 67K)

Sharding is coming soon fag FUDDer

Most people aren't interested in information on this board. If you are I will share with you

exrn

ZIL
WAN
ICX

What do you think about XSN?

ARK