Egyptians in 1852

Egyptians in 1852
Notice anything?

Attached: output (1).jpg (800x651, 344K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/news/mummy-dna-unravels-ancient-egyptians-ancestry-1.22069
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bantu_expansion
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah, it's a painting

Wh*tes did genocide the native black population

bro that's clearly a digitally colored photo

It looks like an early photograph, colourised, to me

the gypsette on the left dancing to black chunes

What should we notice exactly?

original

Attached: ernest2.jpg (3674x2993, 1.93M)

Where's the yugioh cards?
History is fake

Keep going i dont get it

"Abu Nabut and slaves" Ernest Beckert 1852

Attached: output.jpg (628x800, 375K)

>chinese education

>i thought cameras were invented in 1950s
How did the popular 1920s films like Nosferatu and Metropolis exist?

Attached: ernest.jpg (1067x1390, 194K)

AYOO HOL UP HOL UPPP

look at their clothes, they are clearly slaves

*SMACKS LIPS*

what's the point of this thread again?

Slaves wore differnt clothes

It's just a filter effect.
Here is an actual photo of an Egyptian man and the different channels RGB in BW.

Attached: egy.jpg (4267x1577, 292K)

but to answer the question seriously im not sure.

they look quite darker than that here
nice cope btw

Attached: ernest233.jpg (1048x1390, 188K)

you tried to imply that egyptian were black using images with no technical specifications, I proved you using science that this picture might be miscolored.

He is using a picture of 3 random people at a specific point and time to try and cast a racial blanket over a whole nation through dozens upon dozens of generations. Reason and logic wont work user.

Look at the non colorized pic, they look pretty black there too

there are black egyptians in the south though

what the fuck is your point? there's chinks in brazil

What are you people trying to prove here other than in 1852 someone took a picture of people that look black!!! what is the point of your reasoning, I don't get it !!

That lots of egyptians are black/part black

why for?

We are still black

lots of people in south egipt are dark skinned, its still not clear what your point is

next youll be posting a picture of 1850is chinese man to point out they have slant eyes

Bc us blacks face lots of prejudice so we need to prove that we were kings.

pathetic

>chinese people have slanty eyes
SOURCE??

Bc they are my black brothers and dont only have dark skin but clear negroid features.

you weren't king, you were slaves, and no one will see you other than that, because real king make their own history and don't try to steal other people's history

Yes there were black people in Africa, congratulations. They were Nubians, and dressed similarly to nearby Egypt. They weren't actually Egyptian. Thanks for playing.

Nafri cope

Attached: egyptiens-noirs-5-2.jpg (800x450, 120K)

Than what were they doing in egypt?

2nd from the right got that 16:9 aspect ratio face

grey granite statue, and brown granite statue.
I didn't know this is how you become king.

Look at his lips and nose you imbecilic nafri.
You share our blood too, stop being a housenigger.

No they're not and they weren't. Fucking idiots don't know that old photocameras made people look darker than they were.

Educate yourself first
nature.com/news/mummy-dna-unravels-ancient-egyptians-ancestry-1.22069

egyptians were white and celtc

thats why Tutankhamen was r1b

How come the egyptian is the same hue of his slaves here?

Nubians have lived in Egypt for thousands of years. Jesus fucking Christ you're retarded.

I see you are out of argument, and you try to give a meaning to your life so you try desperately to steal other people's history because you know that black people never accomplished anything, matter of fact everyone contribute to the human history except you black people. This is just sad.

You wanna people to take you seriously, do something, create something, invent something,...but one thing that you should never do is stealing, because we other civilisations will never recognize you.

What about argentinian indios like you?

prove it with science not pictures from 1850

>However, we note that all our genetic data were obtained from a single site in Middle Egypt and may not be representative for all of ancient Egypt. It is possible that populations in the south of Egypt were more closely related to those of Nubia and had a higher sub-Saharan genetic component, in which case the argument for an influx of sub-Saharan ancestries after the Roman Period might only be partially valid and have to be nuanced. Throughout Pharaonic history there was intense interaction between Egypt and Nubia, ranging from trade to conquest and colonialism, and there is compelling evidence for ethnic complexity within households with Egyptian men marrying Nubian women and vice versa51,52,53. Clearly, more genetic studies on ancient human remains from southern Egypt and Sudan are needed before apodictic statements can be made.
yikes didn't even read your own post

egypt thread?

Attached: ^F848B0E877C40B3751586DA278E118E0C10435533AE3E37B51^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.png (800x489, 751K)

Attached: ^8B5A291A4121F560FEDB03237C384E2BFF451B35450034FF96^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg (581x581, 172K)

literally the Twenty-fifth Dynasty of Egypt

WE

>out of arguments
>loads of photos/paintings/scultptures of ppl w dark sking and clear negroid features

Attached: ^F05AFEAD873CF9B568B3066C43C5D41D457C5D0FDCD12B05A1^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg (276x183, 8K)

Attached: ^D6BBD2CE51640AC8CB5E18A076BB349DCA368DAD3AA5B3AA93^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg (964x661, 143K)

R Pewdiepie worshippers with an irrational hatred for blacks

lmao btfo.
just walk out of the thread and stop embarrassing your self
you lost the debate bc the very link you posted.

A desperate attempt from the other to not trigger black people, kek

Abviousely user can't read nor understand
> their closest relatives were people living during the Neolithic and Bronze ages in an area known as the Levant. Strikingly, the mummies were more closely related to ancient Europeans and Anatolians than to modern Egyptians.

Absolute yikes user.

Attached: RemorsefulSharpFowl-size_restricted.gif (480x368, 2.04M)

>a single site

Give me data. Hiding behind insults won't help you

Wonder if people realize that nubia with it's culture and language still exists

Based on scientific data. What do you have user , granite statues of different colors (grey, brown red, red, green ...), a filtered picture from 1850.

Granite statues w/ clear negroid features, multiple egyptian paintings etc... Plus your own link admiting their sample was small and from a small area in egypt

It's colorised you fucking nigger monkey

I can go to a 'german' village in south brazil, make dna tests there and say the whole of brazil is german.

Original
His nose seem pretty niggerish too.

Attached: DP138840 (1).jpg (2969x3785, 2.5M)

>negroid features
means nothing. Aboriginal have exactly the same features yet they are different from sub saharan people.
> small sample
A sample nonetheless, and still infinitely better and accurate than granite

Attached: 9363494-3x2-700x467.jpg (700x467, 70K)

>a single site
Jesus Christ you're extra retarded and pathetic.

>Aboriginal have exactly the same features
they really don't

It's a site about a scientific article. It doesn't matter if other outlets talked about it or not, what matter is the scientific article that this site try to vulgarise.
Do you at least know how science work? and what it means?

they do
- dark skin
- large nose
- curly hair
- brow eyes
They have exactly the same features

Attached: 8219134-3x2-940x627.jpg (940x627, 56K)

All the genetic evidence shows that ancient Egyptian mummies (I.e. the actual royalty) were semites, not sub Saharan African

And you niggers who all have west African Bantu DNA are trying to pretend that you’re descended from the pharaohs lmao.

It’s never Sudanese or other East Africans who claim correctly that they’re descended from kushitic kingdoms, it is always you west African niggers who have not a single fucking thing to do with it.

>And you niggers who all have west African Bantu DNA are trying to pretend that you’re descended from the pharaohs lmao.
No besides racist conspiracy nuts like Hotep Jesus believes that. People just claim there are Nubians.
You're an idiot who has obviously been browsing reddit or Jow Forums making assumptions. Go outside before you type such drivel. Also Bantu is primarily central and south Africa numbnuts.

Bantu is also a widespread category for people who speak Ntu languages. It has nothing to do with genetics and West Africa has a lot of non-Bantu. If you want to go by anthropology then you're also wrong.

Attached: humanphenotypes.net-2019.08.25-02_38_29.png (1224x1712, 713K)

brainlet

Yes of course data from the1900's is the same thing as data from 3000 BC, everyone knows that.

What? Do you think that picture claims Nubians were the same as West Africans? Kushites/Nubians most likely had Nilotid phenotypes while West Africans have Congolid. Sudanid and Ethiopid are both widespread and common in West and East African and barely overlap with Bantuid areas.

Irrelevant data nonetheless to the discussion. This type of data can't prove the period when a phenotypes did spread, all it says is there was a widespread of a certain phenotype and nothing else.

you're fucking dumb, that's what you are

Attached: 1558554261420.jpg (2000x2500, 1.5M)

why is a Brazilian talking about my country?

>Notice anything?
yes i did notice something.

that you're ignorant and have no idea how big or diverse Egypt is.

your next post will probably be a picture of the nubian "Kush" that ruled Egypt around 800BC and claiming our 7000 years of civilization over that.

here is a picture of king Tut's slippers, notice anything?
the Kush are drawn on his slippers so he would walk on their faces with every step he takes because they were our enemies.

they were also drawn on many king palace's floors for the same reason.

THEY WERE OUR ENEMIES, THEY WERE NOT US.

as an Egyptian that comes from a family family that lived in Lower Egypt for thousands of years i can assure you that we are not black.
we come in a range of shades, lighter skin color in upper Egypt, to darker shades in the south, to black in the Nubian region.

and for the other idiots, the Europeans ruled Egypt for a while, western asian did the same before them.
so when you see a 3000 years old mummy with European or Asian DNA just remember that they conquered Egypt during that time and that Egyptians existed thousands of years before that.

Attached: 6484684512.jpg (1200x1198, 380K)

Yeah there is a lot of undiscovered history in Africa. There are still ruins in various parts of the continent that no one has explanations for. There are popular theories and the Bantus aren't part of West Africa.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bantu_expansion

Attached: 5380.jpg (1300x780, 232K)

Why is there a red guy on his foot too? I though Egyptians during that time considered themselves red?

>as an Egyptian that comes from a family family that lived in Lower Egypt for thousands of years
How can you be sure of that?

No wonder Mehmet Ali pasha worked hard there

western Asians.

my family tree has more than 20 generations in it.
and according to DNA surveys most of the Egyptians are you know,, Egyptians, with a small percentage of Arabs and Europeans.

t.brainlet
> data
> argument
> discussion
> proofs
wow you are very smart user, unbelievable.

Attached: 664.jpg (558x614, 18K)

Hypothesis are not proofs, give me data man, give me science and don't hide behind "there is a lot of undiscovered history "

For all the panic about minorities and multiculturalism and shit around here, it's weird how you still seem to think everyone in every country except America is the same color.

and sub saharan too.

Ernest Benecke pics are pretty cool.
It's food for thought to imagine what was life back than.

Attached: main-image.jpg (896x1200, 175K)

Well for one thing there was probably nothing stopping me from fucking the girl in your pic

tomb of queen Nefertari, full of blacks and europeans as you can see.

Attached: 6451.jpg (1023x676, 414K)

To be honest, the woman looks like she had acid thrown on her face

oh, i just remembered something.

instead of stealing the Egyptian's heritage, why not embrace the Kush empire?

they build pyramids too.

Attached: 4518541.jpg (600x288, 48K)

> as an Egyptian that comes from a family family that lived in Lower Egypt for thousands of years
> my family tree has more than 20 generations in it.
this shit don't add up user. "20 generations" and "thousands of years"