Why do they think we are their friends?

Why do they think we are their friends?

Attached: easteurp.jpg (1389x1697, 147K)

I am their friend

I am their very friend.

because we are white and that's alrite

Isn't France kinda irrelevant here? Like no one cares what you think

because we were never enemies

Honestly, I wanna be friends with the Germans, or with the English. I sure as fuck don't want to be friends with the (lol) French. So.. yeah... I'm fine with this.

Attached: french.jpg (512x384, 31K)

France helped us in WW1
Thank you France

>Why do they think we are their friends?
Do we? We don't think you are our enemies but I think very few people think about you as friends

Attached: 1550720542854.jpg (540x422, 27K)

>France helped us in WW1
in what? Getting typhus?

I have bad news for you. Brits don't like you either. Germs use you.
Cretin

ROMANIA is my friend

That is bad news, yes.

based

Actually people here kinda hate France because of Trianon. Personally though I hate France because they're colonizer filth.

I want all of Europe to love each other

Based, fuck France.

Only Russians fall for the French meme

The rest of the East kisses Germany's boot

German government != the people
I think the countries of former Yugoslavia have been treated very bad after the war which lead to them being totally dependent on EU gibs and a massive drain of young people leaving the countries. Former Yugoslavia was the precedent of what happened in the Euro crisis where the southern euros became partially or totally dependent on northern gibs, lost their political independence and serve now as a cheap slave labor force for the north. Every educated southerner leaving the country for northern eu is a net loss of hundred thousands of euros spent for raising and educating them from their childhood. This has to stop.

You are thinking this way too much kraut. Let's say 10% of all of Jugoslavia leaves to go work north (absurd figure) but let's think what happens.

That's 20M / 10 = 2M. When you distrubute 2M in Germany, France, UK, South Europe, or meme central states like Switzerland, they just become negligible.

You took in that number of shitskins in one first year. You need to actually visit Croatia in the summer to see how many Germans are there, and how nice it is. You'll never wanna go back

Every euro country I visit is great and I wanna live in it. There should be more movement everywhere to create hope, in America they encourage mutts to move states because it drives GDP when people want to do more.

No, they deserve everything.

czech twinks...
slovakian twinks...
hungarian jocks...

All our guns and ammo came from France

I don't have a problem with former Yugoslavians coming here, I think it is unfair that northern euros + nato fucked the Yugoslavian countries up and holds them now as cattle for cheap slave labor.

no-one fucked them up but themselves and the reason for that is because they are non-white sandniggers. The reason why they come to Germany is also because they are nonwhite sandniggers and as we all know, such people have an innate drive to settle in white countries.

It's shared blame. Our leaders suck at geopolitics and understanding their position, but what happened to us wasn't just

That's a very sad viewpoint you have there.
I agree with this. It is similar to the situation with the euro crisis, both northern euros and southern euros fucked up, but only the northern ones profited somehow from the crisis. If the european union shall exist throughout the 21st century we urgently need to cooperate more and develop a perspective for southern europe BEYOND being cheap wageslaves for amazon in northern eu. I think this is for the benefit for all of us on the long term.

Estonia is based.

t. swarty 'slovene' called Janez Turk
i remember going to slovenia, literally swarthier than place where i live lmao

No one thinks that prick

When do you get Napoleon back?

because we see you as useful retards.