Would you date a 4/10 woman?

Would you date a 4/10 woman?

Attached: elle-reeve-1280.jpg (1280x720, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_selection
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bitch would be 8/10 in Mexico.

a girl who looked like this had a crush on me in HS, I foolishly rejected her because I thought I could do better

spoiler alert: I couldn't

Attached: 1459873950931.png (3496x4024, 1.78M)

she went on to become a vice journalist

thanks a lot faggot, all she wanted was the dick

Yes, if I enjoy her company. I'm not very attractive.

bitch looks like that one nigga from the ice age movies

Really...?

My standards are so low that she is a 7/10 in my eyes.

I have some sort of fetish for ugly but clean women, but I'm afraid of going out with one because of what people will say.

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 94K)

Is it really an ugly girl fetish, or do you just have different taste in women?

>user
>probably a virgin
>not going out with a girl because you care about what other people will say
They will probably say better things about you than they currently do with you as a virgin.

>but I'm afraid of going out with one because of what people will say.
dick neck

If you're an adult you shouldn't give a fuck what others have to say. It's not like you're dating a furry or a flamboyant faggot.

She also married a vet who published a bunch of made up stories and then cheated on him with some geezer

Sad!

>Local gene pool is so shit that anything with blue eyes and light hair is automatically a 6+

Attached: 854854.jpg (258x360, 55K)

Pretty much everywhere except the West

No, 8/10 minimum
As for me, I’m 6/10 on a good day

Having light hair and blue eyes sucks. What's supposed to be so great about getting sunburns and being blinded by oncoming headlights at night?

My other eye is brown and I get blinded just as easily with that as the blue one

When I see an ugly woman, her ugliness somehow becomes a unique trait of her, which for some reason I find hot and gets my penis hard. Outside of this all my taste is regular. Introspective research has led me to think I sexualise ugliness to cope with my own non-physical personal issues.
People don't assume I'm a virgin except for the two or three that know me.
You're right, but the environment I grew up in and my mental issues are the main obstacle to that. My relatives especially are snakes and I'm a slave to their validation.

Ask the millions of self-hating shitskins.

same
my rule of thumb: if she's into you, she's not good enough

Did you know one of the details of the Jussie Smollett hoax was that he claimed they threw bleach on him? Apparently, some black folks think that white people hate them just for their black skin, and not their "blackness". They think racist whites wished black people would somehow turn white. I think that's an adorably naive thing to think.

They also think that liking hot sauce is a black thing, and that it's generally associated with them. Weird, huh?

Has she abstained from turning into a lardass? Yes? Are her tits properly shaped and not malformed sadness makers?

7/10. Would bang. Maybe marry.

this is the only kind of women I ever would.
Also, OP pic's kinda 10/10.

Also, this-ish women somehow are prone to be journalists, Idk why.
Had a gf like this in HS and guess whom she became after the grad.?

cope

I already tried that. It doesn't work. I had a girlfriend who was absolutely loving, loyal, kind, perfect personality. But she was not very physically attractive, not fat or anything just kinda ugly like the girl in your pic. It just didn't work dude I don't know what else to say. Whenever I looked at her I felt no passion, her great personality wasn't enough for me to see past her mediocre looks. Every time I saw a really good looking girl I fantasized about being with her instead of my girlfriend. I didn't even want to have sex with her most of the time, she had to force me into it.

When I dumped her I didn't feel anything and now 1+ year later I haven't regretted dumping her at all. There is no point to dating an ugly girl, you might as well just date a man.

Attached: 1557727470472.png (894x773, 48K)

She's not that bad without the glasses. The shape kind of has this effect on her face where her eyes look dragged down.

GIBS ELLE REEVE WAIFU

Attached: 1478099724544.png (662x680, 890K)

I think I see her on blacked.com

well at least you know looks are more important for you, i hope you have your own physical look so you can find someone whom you are physically attracted to.

>I’m 6/10 on a good day
and how do you intend to bag a 8/10, specially in finland?

besides her mouth really she's like a 6

MOMMY

I don’t, quite honestly

Ugly women are the thinking man's women of choice.

Attached: 1565285004744.jpg (600x647, 100K)

I can't think of anything worse than being an ugly girl honestly

WTF guys? this is a 10 in Spain

being an ugly guy

maybe in the basque country...but no

That's actually retarded. There's a reason why we're naturally drawn to attractive women and repulsed by uggos. If uggos were really genetically superior, they'd be the attractive ones.

Attached: 1545377664420.jpg (741x403, 194K)

all guys are ugly in the eyes of women, ugly men can just get rich

no

Attached: basato.jpg (450x350, 40K)

Sexual attraction is often irrelevant to eugenically favorable traits.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_selection

I'll date any woman at this point, God I'm so lonely

basque country have ugly people? lol

>I sexualise ugliness to cope with my own non-physical personal issues.
This happens to a lot of people (including me), don't worry

no shut the fuck up you have loads of slimthicc latinas

If she is of good family i might.

my standards keep falling as years pass
my success rate isn't getting any higher

I mean she's not pleasant to look at but you can't say she's ugly. Is not like she's deformed or some shit.
I'd fix her nose alongside the alignment of her teeth and maybe cut her hair in bangs to hide the forehead. That'd look ok I guess.

>posts an 9/10
nice try Juãn

Attached: gun pepe.png (469x452, 277K)

I guess an ugly head is better than no head huh

Attached: 1565976016897.png (713x611, 26K)

it is known for having the goblinos of spain

>only match fat girls and ugly girls on tinder

Some how this is worse then getting no matches

>9/10
i hope you are ironic because it's obvious that she isn't 9/10

>Some how this is worse then getting no matches
not really

Yes, as it should be.

On women it’s great, and every woman who is wants these traits, and every guy wants a gf like this. So you should ask them.

Most men are aware of how bleak the dating game is. Managing to lock down some pussy, even a homely woman, would be seen as understandable.

You have some social social value. If you were a true undesirable you wouldn't get matched by anyone.

Wtf fuck you, this woman is gorgeous.

What the heck are you guys smoking?

Based

Go out the street and youll see these women with 8,9/10 guys

Lmao

Trying to figure out what is it about her that makes her look odd. The teeth? The strange pigmentation of the forehead? The size of the forehead?

Why would i date 4/10ths of a woman she would be dead

Would you date a girl with shit face but great body?

Attached: 13243253426.jpg (1080x1350, 180K)

her nose and lips

My standards for getting off are pretty low. As long as they aren't morbidly obese and have some tits and ass to work with I'd fiuck them as easy as any pretty girl.

As long as it isn't overly masculine.

it's the negative canthal tilt in combination with aviator frames that make her look droopy and retarded.

>Would you date a girl
yes