Can Russia and America ever be friends?

Can Russia and America ever be friends?

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Russia.svg.png (1200x800, 1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

profiles.skyprivate.com/models/et6k-angelllina.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NO! FUCK RUSSIA!

NO! FUCK AMERICA!

There's too much spite between the groups
I like neither country as a political entity, but Russians themselves can be really good people.

cringe
based

why is this rivalry even a thing such a forced meme
they're on opposite ends of the planet and no don't sperg out about alaska fuck off niggers

no muh television shows said Russia bad

Attached: stranger things 3.jpg (677x960, 150K)

based
cringe

Russians are rodents, desu.

cringe

Why are Ukrainians like this?

Skype ID: darydary2019
profiles.skyprivate.com/models/et6k-angelllina.html

N*gger

No, its too late.
It would have been possible if US had taken advantage of the fact that Pro-American sentiments were pretty high in Russia back in the 1990s when Yeltsin was in charge. But Broken promises on the part US, Georgia in 2008, the Euromaidian, and the whole Russiagate shit has cemented Cold War 2.0 for the foreseeable future.

Its a shame, but this is the future our politicians chose.

mutt

N*gger mutt

coping nigger mutt

No. Russia is a slave to America. When Russia will be free, it will be very angry.

Cope, im 100% irish while you are macaco who lives in a favela

On warming attitude there is a chance

cringe, you are a coping mutt who lives in a ghetto while I am a 100% German White Brazilian™

That [probably won't happen for a decade if not more, and certainly not back to the level where things where ~30 years ago

Attached: survey_graph_russian_opinion_1500x715.jpg (1500x715, 114K)

I don't understand why nationality would prevent anyone from being friends, people are people no matter where they are from

What happened in 2013-2014? Before then it was still at least majority favorable most of the time

>people are people no matter where they are from
cringe

99, Serbia war (USA)
2003, Iraq war (USA)
2008, Georgia war (RUS)
2014, Ukraine war (RUS)

when you get older your perspective will change, until then try to stay open minded little guy

What we need is another 9/11 --- clearly. Everyone benefited.

why was it so high in 1990-91?

collapse of the ussr

right, but I would think that would make them NOT happy with us

The soviet system had already been a joke for a long time by then within the USSR itself, and thus Russians (particularly Russian Gen Xers) were rather receptive and trusting of the west. Redstalgia only really starts to emerge within Russia during the ensuing chaos and broad scale social collapse that dominated the rest of the 90s.

Doubt it

>when you get older your perspective will change, until then try to stay open minded little guy

Attached: cringe.png (785x1000, 261K)

Only if both countries kill the jews and their minions off and drive them out.

Yes, Russian anons always post about how Russian zoomers grow up loving the US and hating Russia so attitudes will probably change eventually.

Yes I have Russian friends on steam and we play csgo and dota a lot
So I think it's possible

From what I hear, the astronauts and cosmonauts aboard the ISS get along real fine so I think its possible. We just need to get that fucking ex -KGB Russian mob boss Putin to commit not alive anymore.

if you are not anti-russia you are blacklisted from mainstream media except for fox

cringe

how does it feel to be a butthurt autist obsessed with americans?
do you even go outside and socialize?

They are basically brothers, except one is rich and another is poor. And you know, there is no worse rivalry than the one between brothers so no