Japanons, why is Shibuya so overated?

I was there in July and it was summer. Everytime I was there when I exited the station around the dog statue it smelled like literal shit, as if some homeless person took a shit in the open (there were tonnes of homeless and beggars too). There were a lot of people as well so naturally the crowd + the heat contributed to the stench. Next I wanted to eat at an omelette rice shop and tried my best to avoid anywhere popular due to the lines but virtually every shop had a line no matter how good or bad it was.

I understand since Shibuya is the most famous central neighbourhood it’d be busy but goddamn you waste so much time just waiting. Waiting for food, waiting to get in, waiting for EVERYTHING. Shibuya was also filthy with cigarette butts, takeaway containers and plastic bottles littered all over the street. Why is Shibuya such a dumpster fire?

TLDR; Go to Shinjuku instead. It’s much more clean and has more diverse shops like Takashimaya and Yodobashi Camera

Attached: 0CA02081-9518-4D6D-98DE-F39EA93AA32F.jpg (813x750, 754K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tph7GKu89-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tell your sister i would fuck her

Those people aren’t me. They’re literally strangers. Shibuya is so crowded it’s impossible to get a clean picture of that dog

why are you taking pictures of strangers? that's creepy bro....

Dude. Central Tokyo is crowded as fuck. Well it was my fault for going there on the weekend

Attached: 69790494-14BE-4821-A095-17767141110A.png (1334x750, 2.15M)

Shibuya is an idiot town where idiots gather

+ tourist trap. Stuff along the main street was ridiculously expensive. I saw way more actual Japanese people in Shinjuku. Akihabara is also kinda tourist-y but the electronics you can find there are good

>cucks are unironically waiting only to get a window seat at the Starbucks so they can watch the crossing

I unironically did that as well

Attached: 882C0298-1B50-488F-983D-8F8E59A3E811.png (1334x750, 2.13M)

Attached: 1B9453B8-A178-4365-87B2-20CC7C2DA4BB.jpg (347x257, 28K)

Shibuya is the worst town where bad air stays at the bottom of the valley.
And there are a crowd of young people abandoned in education.

Imagine all the people that have to commute there every day
Not only it's crowded as fuck, but there are also faggy australian tourists everywhere

>go on vacation during holiday times
>shit is crowded
No wonder you abbo retards lost against the emus.

People from Paris have it the worst. The most visited city in the world and now infested with immigrants as well

It is crowded for you.
You ARE the crowd.

For me, it's shibuya-key
youtube.com/watch?v=Tph7GKu89-g

Paris hasn’t been white for a century

My only experience with Shibuya was Persona 5 and The World Ends With You before my trip. I can tolerate the crowds my goddamn Shibuya was smelly and dirty everywhere.

Attached: paris_60s.jpg (476x720, 62K)

The Japanese are not what is commonly called "Yellow race".
The term (Yellow) refers to Korean and Chinese.
The Japanese are rather considered part of Aryan in the West.

Attached: Die_Samurai_-_Ritter_Des_Reiches_in_Ehre_und_Treue,_von_Heinz_Corazza_(1937).png (1154x1120, 1.21M)

In any case, it is not suitable for sightseeing because the summer in Tokyo is hot.
Only those who like many festivals can come here
But of course the festival is full of people

the same answer as for every other tourist trap

because people like you go there

Don't come japan. why did you visit if you talk shit?

He knew the truth
He will never come again

good

It is hilarious that Shinjuku is now being called a clean city whereas Shibuya is called a dirty shithole.

How the tables have turned.

Why tourist ruin japan? Don't come here

Kabukicho is still a mess though

Attached: 8603C899-72C8-40B5-9899-605EC679769B.png (1334x750, 1.84M)

>paris
>cherrypicked photos
name a better duo. I could have shot a video like this even this summer, there were restaurants where every single table was only white people

East Tokyo is better

Shibuya is for young and you.

What had you expected for there until then?

true