Jobs of Jow Forums

What are the jobs you guys are doing?

Attached: 84277475-0F5F-4BC3-99F3-14A368D5F66A.jpg (724x483, 287K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/AntWorks
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Serving coffee as a trainee

Making soft core hentai games with Unity and making a living through ad money

nothing

you train to serve coffee?

Do you training to serve coffee?

Wow, Interesting. Who are the target customers?

I work at Starbucks and I'm a fairly big yaoi/hentai artist so I make decent side money on commissions and Patreon

nothing

me except hardcore ones
just sent my resume to adeptus steve

student + some times work in a slaughterhouse

Attached: 1566692514792.jpg (1080x1080, 262K)

Countries with Most downloads are Turkey and SEA regions. Only a few hundred downloads collectively in the USA/EU.

Are wages good in Starbucks?

>Making soft core hentai games with Unity and making a living through ad money

How much artistic skill is needed? Unity seems simple enough.

I didn’t know foreigners are making Hentai games. Are ideas and arts of your game based on Japanese Hentai or Indian’s one?

I have no job

I wouldn’t say I’m an amazing artist but I’m not deviant art tier either. On a scale of 1-10, 6 is good enough.

Of course you can just leech artwork off booru sites and use them, no one’s going to know. Or you could trace them and make your own gallery which is how I started lmao

they're not great really, i'm getting around £10 per hour

Japanese since there’s plenty of waifufags. I look at what’s popular on steam, and make something similar to that. I only make those puzzle games since it’s less work and more programming.

>foreigners are making Hentai games.
They make stupid high amount of money on Patreon.

lab worker

Social worker

You might display and sell your works at Comiket, then.

More specifically?

Based.

Better than me lad.

Room clearer. I hate my job. It's basically removing the evicted tenant's stuff to the sidewalk. Some on these people are trying to survive and feel through the cracks. Most rememberable encounter is have a latchkey kid walking with his friend to see me throwing out their furniture out.

Yes, I know Comiket but I don’t want to be publicly known as a H game dev lmao I just do it for the easy money while being a NEET.

Kinda nothing.

Programming kinda sucks as a job, it's nothing like doing something because you want to

where you working at?

I have no job.
I am a student.
I am about to go to class.

>Turkey

Can you take a screenshot of download numbers?

Attached: 1466049848325s.jpg (250x225, 7K)

Alright can any CompSci people here redpill me on data scientist jobs?

I hear only people with PhDs are the ones doing meaningful work in this field.

Digital Marketing.

I work at home which is GOAT.

I work at the local nuclear power plant.

You heard of dumb tier AI? It’s doing it for you already.

Hang in there, Homer Simpson.

Push the red button, NOW!

How does one get into it?

im more of a dyatlov type actually.

Used to be a student but last year I bought two used woodworking machines and a general purpose CNC (so not even the one specialized for carpentry) and started making and selling lamps and small furniture (mostly small chairs)
It was pretty shit initially but since New Year I probably made about 60+ thousand euros in sales but I'm still not sure about profits since I have a guy who keeps track of all that shit and deals with the taxes
But shit's literally doubling every three months so I'm probably going to need a loan if I'm going to expand enough to meet the demand

I am a professional kremlinshill.

Connections.

I work for my step-dad, he has several business and i just make sure that his websites are working and updated properly. It's piss easy money.

Systems Engineer at a defence contractor making fighter jets.

biochemistry

based and red pilled. Please use more elins though

economist

Attached: 1543736455696.jpg (750x726, 41K)

nice man, godspeed

Post feet

We know janny, you ought to move to china and do it there and get paid better. A couple of other kremlin bots said it was the better choice they made.

Saab?
I know a guy who works as a "Data scientist" after doing some online course(Undacity nano degree I think)and solving shit on Kaggle. He gets a decent salary by Indians standards, what should be the next step by him?

I make 50K delivering organs to hospitals.

Attached: 1556547527276.jpg (1024x1004, 115K)

Yup. Our first aircraft to Brazil made its maiden flight today. Pic related.

Attached: 20190826-en-3394084-1.jpg (3300x2200, 2.68M)

How much are those classes?

Even TCS pays 15 lakhs for Machine Learning autists.

Nano-degrees? 200 dollars a month. Total costs around 2000 to 3000 dollars I think.

fridgie. project manager and some service on the side. mostly commercial and grocery store co2 refrigeration.

they are so sexy, wish we got yours instead of f35

I got kicked out of TCS after cheating on exams during training itself.

Dang thats the cost of regular classes. In fact you can take 4 classes with that price.

lmao bruh how to do you get kicked out of a literal sweatshop factory

Maybe you're misunderstanding. 2000 to 3000 dollars for entire 10 to 12 months. Are you saying regular classes cost that much as well?

A warehouse. Only £8.60 an hour.

It’s better business to teach those classes than to take them.

Studying cs. Got a student job which pays 14 euros.

PhD student (physics)

Classes here are 500-600$ a class(so long as its not one of those big uni's) I could take C++,Java,Python,etc. But data scientist and automated driving seems pretty unique and specialized.

They have open source self driving cars you can learn on one of those.

>Connections.

fuck

Graduating in 4 months with CS degree
Have only had 1 interview, the entry level market is absolutely brutal desu. Hundreds of people applying to 1 position

I wasn't actually kicked out. They said I had to rejoin after 6 months. I said fuck it and joined CTS. I quit from there after 10 months because I was put in a dead end mainframe stream.

Everyone cheated on those training exams. I did as well but our instructor didn't like me because I apparently smiled at her wrong (even though it was because I was just day dreaming) and she ratted me out.

After that I went to CTS but everything in my life has been a downhill from there. Been a NEET for 3 years now. I think me being a village tier idiot and some bad luck was enough to ruin even a mediocre career I could've had.

Now you know why your support jobs were outsourced here

you need a math/statistics degree

>Everyone cheated on those training exams
Yeah that’s why I was surprised
>because I apparently smiled at her wrong (even though it was because I was just day dreaming) and she ratted me out.
KEK

Do t worry bro just work a miracle on github and join a start up.

It depends bro. The friend I am talking about just took those classes I googled up and recommended(stuff I wanted to learn but never did) for him now he has a good foot in the industry I think. He works for these guys.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/AntWorks

Better than working for those IT sweatshops here.

Will start as an AWS Cloud """""Engineer""""" soon.
It's pretty comfy. Plus I'll have clearance

Well if you got a connection then go for it! Yeah fuck IT i hated doing it.

What a beaut :)

Just go into those sites where you can do stuff for 20 dollars, it's a way to start.
Also have a good portfolio.

Nah man, pretty much given up on software for now. 27 and cannot stay a neet for any longer, my parents are just about done with me. I am planning on taking up Bank PO exams.

> I am planning on taking up Bank PO exams
lol spent two years trying that shit got as far as the final round interview with IDBI. Heard they’re making it tougher every year, better write the clerk exam and then the PO exam afterwards if you can’t crack it.

btw thank you Pajeets for all those tips and tutorials on programming.

t. math for data science major

China doesn't pay better, in fact the pay got decreased from 50 cents to 30 cents recently due to the trade war

Yeah I am attending whatever clerk and Bank exams that are coming my way.

It's not brutal, you just don't know how to look, which is a skill on its own. I started out in Arizona, and eventually found work in northern VA/DC. When you come in, bring an iPad and show off something of value you've created, like an app or a website. If you have to, fake some experience in your resume. If you're not an idiot, you should be able to pass the interview and do the job well. Make sure you know all about ansible/chef/puppet/Jenkins and docker/kubernetes, since that's what's "sexy" right now. Only thing you have to worry about are the bullshit puzzle book questions they ask you during the interview to test your binary thinking and abstraction. They use the same questions each interview so just message someone on Linkedin what the questions were. Godspeed.

How much money do you make a month? And how long does it take to make one of these games?

Remember to like and subscribe and click on the bell icon for more notifications :)

I don't even have an account lmao

Attached: 82E28800-79C4-4DF6-9DD7-E6BDAF239E06.jpg (259x194, 8K)

This. Based jeets taught me everything I needed to know to pass my interview for a job in AWS.

Xamarin forms and ASP.NET Core

I've been applying to jobs in Seattle, Portland, and NYC. Those are really the only places I want to live.

I've made two websites backed with a .NET backend, one is pretty basic. The other took me a few months to get up and running, and is a CRUD app for a personal library system. I've never ever heard of someone bringing in a tablet to show off anything

Public service in administrative sector. It's far from exciting but pays pretty good.

I cleanout abandoned buildings/crackhouses for banks. That is my reported income job.
I make most of my money roofing/installing floors under the table for cash. The people who use their insurance to pay for a roof can suck my nuts, but sometimes we can play it where THEY get a new roof and few hundred on the side too

>The people who use their insurance to pay for a roof can suck my nuts
How else are people suppose to pay for it?

Droping out of biochemiustry phd programme next month. Looked for a job for only one month and already had like five interviews and the market for STEM outsite IT is considered to be fucked here. Thne in USA you have unpaid interns, so your job market must be analy obliterated in general. Like we have unpaid interns too, but when I was unpaid intern for two weeks I was there just to watch people do their job, nobody expected me to actually work.

I'm also interested in knowing this

English Teacher.
I Do not even have a passport LMAO.

You don't need one.

>I cleanout abandoned buildings/crackhouses for banks. That is my reported income job.
How much does this pay and how would one get into this?

Depends on the job. This is what my parents do, and they've had jobs that pay $50 (Like an hour or less of work), to over $5000 (Would maybe take a few weeks).

They also have additional costs, since you have to pay for gas, have to pay for the landfill, etc. There is a lot that goes into it. Easiest way to find a job is on craigslist

What's the ceiling for those without such degrees?

>tfw in the uk getting a programming job is easy as fuck