The most retarded, deluded pajeet IQ stuff people in crypto say. I'll start:

The most retarded, deluded pajeet IQ stuff people in crypto say. I'll start:

>You can't lose if you don't sell

Attached: 89e8f6410212d34706ff481c4b501cdb.jpg (1080x1080, 189K)

>store of value

Attached: 1533904034976.jpg (1316x1236, 641K)

>Chainlink

thats not even close to the most retarded thing ive heard in crypto. Its actually correct, you dont lose until you sell. 2 years from now things could look very different, or you couldve lost all your money. You dont know, therefore hold. I mean you risked it, why sell with a loss like a pussy now to recover pitiful money

your 10$ are perhaps pitiful because you are a pajeet, nigger, or a europoor on gov assistance.

Some people are left with 50k $ after the crash, that is not launch money.

Attached: aMA9V4V_700b.jpg (640x640, 89K)

what kind of retard goes all in with 500k during the top of the biggest bullrun in history

Whales are accumulating.

Attached: 1 M19BNI_xS0roUB6s7NNDVQ.jpg (726x275, 38K)

you actually prove me right, if they could afford throwing 6 figures at crypto, then 50k IS launch money to them and they should just fucking hold

link $0.01 EOY

This is factually correct though.

>hold fiat
>fiat can now buy 99% less than 60 years ago.
>i didn't lose cause i didn't sell my fiat for goods and services.

What kind of brainlets are you people. litteral pajeets with 56 IQ...

Attached: 32578512_769059779957458_4791433861508628480_n.jpg (789x960, 229K)

please explain how my last reply isnt the same for crypto.

>I'm here for the tech

is this like the shroder cat theory. the dead cat in the box isn't dead if you don't look in the box

One day (insert shitcoin) will be bigger than Bitcoin.

There is an endless supply of fiat, not the same with btc. When you sell good/services for fiat it doesnt make circulating fiat worth more or less. Not the same with btc (if you buy price goes up, if you sell it goes down). Once fiat is down (99% as you said) there is no chance your fiat will be worth more cause more of it is being added to circ supply. Btc has shown on the other hand to go up and down in cycles of hype and depression, ie it behaves more like stocks than fiat, which is expected by its very design.
Notice i said BTC not crypto.
In short, if you think its going to 0, then yes sell for a loss now. If you think there is another hype cycle coming hold. Its not difficult to understand, are you sub 100 IQ?

If that's the most retarted thing for you, then you're not really smart yourself

>mfw i see someone trying to present technical analysis of crypto

TA shills are truly the mother of all biz memes.

Attached: 1531911460863.jpg (229x343, 27K)

>JIDF
>litteral
you chose such a low IQ number because you're barely pushing 95 yourself, aren't you

>Store of value
>Satoshi's vision
Sometimes in the same post. What a fucking contradictory delusion. But the absolute most deluded things people say are along the lines of:
>Bitcoin will always be king
>Bitcoin is sufficient for wide-scale adoption
It can't handle the transaction volume of a medium-sized grocery store. And LN is just slapping a bandaid on top of dinosaur tech. RIP btc

Gib Milkys jewess

You cant avoid the black pill

Attached: lol.jpg (720x720, 89K)