Laugh at the USA thread

>USA
>First World
*inhales*
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Screenshot_20190827-145248_Chrome.jpg (1080x1359, 348K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ErhaWVG0o1I
youtu.be/Ob3sSzLzkhU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shouldn't you be stockpiling food for the impending Brexit food shortage?

What an absolute shithole.

You aren’t wrong, but Brexit is quite literally going to solidify your 51st State status (don’t worry, our pasteurized cheeselike product now M-E-L-T-S)

This is unironically probably because of suicides, alcohol, and drug issues. It's gotten bad.

laugh with us not at us

"Keep America™ Great"®

Dog bless gapitalism : D

Menwhile, in the UK, you can get arrested for having the wrong opinion.

>(don’t worry, our pasteurized cheeselike product now M-E-L-T-S)
Wow, America IS first world!

It's not that bad everywhere. My state has equipped police officers with Naloxone so they can administer it to people who are overdosing. It's helped a lot.

wow so this is the power of capitalism huh

America has bigger problems than this
The Simpsons making fun of Trump, for example

youtu.be/ErhaWVG0o1I

don't you let rape gangs and pedophile govt officials get off scot free daily?

BASED

Cheese here has gotten better in the past 20 years. My parents say that in the 50s-60s brie was considered very exotic, but now you can find it in most markets, and there are some tasty original cheeses produced here. Cheez whiz is fucking disgusting though.

Yes, because the Soviet Union was famous for not being full of suicidal drunks.

Literally chimps

youtu.be/Ob3sSzLzkhU

Actually, yes. You tend to think of the post-soviet nations as grey depressed shitholes with abnormal tobacco and alcohol consumption, but what the rest of the capitalist world consumes as an exchange for their lack of russian-style alcoholism is far worse

Attached: 1566799409049.png (295x896, 28K)

oh no no no no no they don't do THIS do they?? They don't seriously do this???

Attached: me.jpg (400x399, 13K)

Does this take into account median/average age? Some cancers occur more often among old people

Shouldnt you continue to be irrelevant

Based based BASED! the only good yank is a dead yank

Attached: 1566588456985.png (262x61, 2K)

Fake news

>ridiculous healthcare system
>gun crime
>drug abuse
>suicides
Yikes

Real talk, the fuck's behind this? All countries in the top 10 are generally considered good countries with high living standards. It can't be the diet either, otherwise France wouldn't be over 10 places above Germany and 21 places above the UK. So what exactly is causing this?

wtf is wrong with american police

People live longer, and the longer you live the higher the probability you're going to die of cancer
In Russia people die at 65 and don't have the time to develop cancer

Longer you live = higher chance of cancer

Cancer is most prevalent in older generations.

cute cope