Ask something on an international forum to learn more about the nation and culture of Georgia

>ask something on an international forum to learn more about the nation and culture of Georgia

>suddenly Americans appear and start telling me some irrelevant stuff about 'distinct culture' of one of their state

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Georgia.svg.png (1200x800, 10K)

ok indonesia

nothing personal

Attached: E5DA54F6-8B4C-48AA-A142-E30DB9A039B9.jpg (202x456, 36K)

I remember some yank literally called us muzzies here, despite the fact that we have literal Crusader flag.

Attached: 1528928441_20f947c0a41e6ed495867441e9d2c16c.png (600x600, 212K)

thank you for your service against the muslims you brave crusader

are georgians europeans?

Why do Georgians get along with Turks and Azeris so well as opposed to Armenians?

>asks something on an international to learn more about the nation and culture of [insert ex ussr country]
>suddenly hordes of 15 years old nerds start talking about 100 years old wars and ethnic conflicts
>they start to insult each other's mothers

Attached: 1550688436214.jpg (720x719, 41K)

Thats not the point
By physical geography, no (like Cyprus), by rest, yes. Though according to physical geography there is no separate European and Asian continents.
We get along well with Armenians, except for when there re matters of historical disputes. Azeris are ok too, as long as they are tame (most time they are). Everyone here openly hates t*Rks except for tolerasts, who rather cover it.

If you asked the question politically, then its about Russian influence and bases in Armenia. But official relations are still more or less ok and Pashinyan chose Georgia as his first country for official visit, so theres that.

>Everyone here openly hates t*Rks

What's the actual difference between Turks and Azeris? Armenians tell me there's none.

But Georgia itself is a pretty interesting case of a relatively stable, modern and liberal state in the Caucasus hell. I wouldn't mind it joining the EU, I would like to see how the country would develop.

Fun fact: the US state of Georgia is half the area of Pooland, with a greater GDP!
Isn't that exciting?

Attached: Screenshot_20190827-142158_Chrome.jpg (928x1310, 458K)

Azeris are more irreligious and generally more tame. Azeris from Azerbaijan are clinically retarded, but ones living here and receiving actual decent education are ok. Though old islamic traditions still ruin some things and hold them back, but they are getting slowly eradicated, at least here. Also generally their traditions and culture display massive Iranian influences (like nowruz for example)
t*Rks are more autistic and moronic, but whats more important, also far more vocal about it.
Also, formers are generally shiites, while latter are sunnis

>KoĊ„skowola

literally wtf

georgia(state) is a shithole

do georgians really look like this?

Attached: YASSSS QUEEEN.jpg (1920x1069, 216K)

>Civ VI

Attached: pukes.jpg (350x376, 10K)

Sad that Georgia doesn't have access to the Caspian Sea, I think you'd make better use of that oil and gas than Azeris, who spend everything on arms.

>who spend everything on arms.
Not even that. Theres one thing claiming that the money goes in the weapons and ammunition, but in reality it is embezzled by the officials.

Imagine how much worse Poland must be

based.

You have been visited by Vixen Dyatlov.

This thread is currently reading 19 replies (not great, not terrible).

Attached: Laura.jpg (1275x637, 107K)