5. Australia
6. South Korea
7. Hungary
8. US
9. Turkey
10. Portugal

Attached: stop.jpg (660x716, 87K)

Are you talking IRL?

I've worked with Estonians and they were not mean but backstabbing and untrustworthy

Israel

>2
get fucked you syrup slurping proto-frog

Why Estonia at 1?

>UK
Old white british people are among the most polite people you'll ever meet. The rest, not so much.

An Estonian was mean to me in real life, but some of this is based on online interactions, too. There's a difference between being mean online and shitposting & banters.

Anyone from the butthurt zone can be quite a meannie. Some latin americans are aggressive too.
Saudi's and some mena people often terrorize threads too.

An Estonian was very mean to me in real life, and generally on the internet they purposely ignore you.

Russians and moldovians should be up there imo

>9. Turkey
We are only mean to each other. We are extremely friendly towards foreigners

So they were exactly like Finns?

that's because you're the jews of islam, talking only negatively about people behind their backs and then kneeling before them like servile dogs just to get a few pennies for a carton of ayran

Estonians and Romanians.

No, Turks are actually polite I have met them in social setting

Brazilians on Jow Forums are fuckheads.

>t. Nu-Finn Mehmet Kaya from Turku

I have no idea what you based this list on. It seems completely random.

Don't be a faggot

I literally never met a nice french person overseas and I been to a lot of countries. All of them are rude as fuck even when they are not even in their home cunts. Black french are literally the only normal people to interact with.
Best course of action you can do when a french enters your cunt is to kill them.

No they are hospitable people. I remember years ago there was group of 4 frenchmen in my city having some problems with local people (some drunk fighting going on) and we went to help them and the drunks left them alone.

They invited us to smoke hashish to their place for our help and they were good fellows, they were working here in some construction project

Bulgaria, Portugal

1.Lithuania
2.Germany
3.United Kingdom
4.Slovenia
5. Sweden
6. Algeria
7. Russia
8. Israel

Russians are actually quite nice to me. Never met a Moldovan.
I met some mean Turks.
True, Romanians are pretty mean to me
French people on the internet are nice. Only met Quebecoises in real life but they were nice to keep as well.

Belgians are the biggest assholes on Jow Forums

only Shahar, fuck that cunt

Lithuanians and Germans are nice to me.
Slovenes? I don't know, probably mean.
Swedes though? They get butthurt but that could barely qualify as mean. I feel like I am unintentionally mean to them because they are always getting butthurt. It's kind of cute and I don't feel like they're really attacking me.
Algerians and Russians were always nice to me.
Israelis, yeah, mean.
Belgians were nice to me except on one minor occasion on Jow Forums. He made me cry but I don't think it was enough to prove that Belgians are mean generally.

1)R*ssoids
2)turds
3)Amerimutts
4)Cucknadians
5)Chinks
6)Southern Dutch (often referred to as Belgium)
7)Macacos
Cant talk about the rest

Fucking grow up, all of you

>4)Cucknadians
No, it's only the chink and flip diasporas in Canada who are mean.

>Portugal
Objectively false, the Portuguese are the nicest people on the planet

Attached: apu hammers anime.gif (806x720, 1.1M)