I want this to be a country so I can live in it

I want this to be a country so I can live in it.
thoughts?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-17 at 11.37.48 PM.png (1268x996, 2.52M)

>t. hitler

Nah, just balkanize the shit out of Switzerland, Germany and Italy

why?

Marry a Wittelsbach to a Habsburg.

Czechia and Slovakia has some beautiful nature too

Did you find out you have heritage from more than one country and now you want to unify those countries because you're in an identity crisis and don't know what you are and where you belong to and you don't want to identify yourself as American because that's lame?

Attached: cc7.png (1584x864, 75K)

Without the german parts i wouldn't even be avers to this idea, but no thanks anyways.

ok but please spare me

I think you're lying. With Schengen there is no border so what's the difference between them being in separate countries or not?

But Switzerland is a republic and cannot be inherited. And the title is kingdom tier, thus cannot be diplovassalized.

you need a time machine and Goths

fixing austria is easy

bohemia = austria
burgenland = hungary
carinthia = slovenia
south tyrol = austria
vorarlberg = switzerland
bavaria = austria

>bavaria = austria
Not those prussified "people", please. Vorarlberg is 1000 times better than them

i'm talking about absorbing that precious economic power.
we can get those mutts in line.

vorarlberg is based but i feel they would like to belong to switzerland because of proximity

These mutts are way more than we are, especially if you're giving away people and in this day and age oppressing other people isn't really possible anymore, at least not in developed countries.

sadly not.
but still i believe that the bavarians are capable of redemption

Attached: 1566236788451.jpg (500x387, 51K)

Might just be based Hochdeutsch supremacist.

I'd rather not bother. There's many ways to spend your money more smart and more wise

käk ihr Ösis seid germanisierte Slawen, dass einer von euch die irgendwen mutt nennt ist spitze

Don't talk to me subhuman

Oralberg can suck a dick

Attached: Download.jpg (275x183, 6K)

lutsch meinen Schwanz du Hurensohn

geh zu deinen asiatinnen wichsen, loser

Oh, then I'll take my words backs, I'm sorry

and southern Germans and Austrians are germanized Celts, with Austrians having considerable germanized Slovene (up to 40% of the population).

So you could call Austrians German-speaking Celto-Slavs. Keltoscythae as Herotodes would have called them.

which is a good thing of course because fuck piefkes

>Carniola and littoral but no Bohemia and Moravia
Trash

based

looks like the shape of Ontario