/brit/

Alan Titchmarsh edition

Attached: Titch.jpg (615x409, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XgH6TOM--xU&t=0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i need to die

excellent faces of /brit/ update

Attached: 1563117961877.jpg (272x209, 20K)

thinking of buying an old 1080p Bang and Olufsen CRT for the PS4 lads, opinions?

bootlickers, the dearth of this country was when politicians forgot they work for the people

Now they enrich themselves at the expense of the people

London is hot and expensive lads

Been living here a week, hopefully a job next week as funds aren’t worth as much here.

Bucks is a proper weirdo for making a faces of brit collage. Get a fucking life bro

the sueposter's hairline edition

Attached: 1549318974290.jpg (201x213, 8K)

Prefer a tv meal

>moving to London BEFORE getting a job that pays London weighting

Very big mistake user

why should hard working people have to subsist on minimum wage while fat cat bankers and CEOs get the biggest salaries?

Tod teasing us with a new video on warbows I think
youtube.com/watch?v=XgH6TOM--xU&t=0s
Can't wait love how his channel has developed over the last year and a bit

Attached: warbowtime.jpg (1280x720, 233K)

thank you
i'll say goodbye soon
though its the end of the world,
don't blame yourself now
and if its true,
i will surround you
and give life to a world
that's our own

yeh gladstone et al sure worked for the "people"

#
Don't think so. Think she's just after a bit more love life experience before she settles down with me for the long run.
I understand that to be honest. It seems almost reasonable you know?

don't think leftypol will be showing xir face around here again after that drubbing

See the chains of lies people drag behind their eyes

hey i'm moving to london next week for student reasons lad

anyone who makes minimum wage is stupid and spends their money on cigs and lottery tickets. they deserve to be poor, unironically

fuckin hell i posted one picture of myself and ended up on the faces of brit, you cunts dont miss a trick

MPs should earn the same as local councillors

Parliament, aka the enemies of the people

is his mum a tranner

Attached: 1564432487619.jpg (774x802, 178K)

homealone up to his old tricks again

Attached: 20190827_220517.jpg (720x867, 328K)

this must be bait refuse to believe you are so fucking pathetic to think that this girl saying to your face "you can't satisfy me" is a reasonable thing to do.

If the gender pay gap is real, then why don't employers just hire all women and cut 20% off their wage bill?

If the profession pay gap is real, then why doesn't everyone become a CEO and get a 7 figure salary, stock options and a gold-plated pension?

These are the questions you need to ask

Almost there tho, it’s a final stage interview Friday for a good paying job. Also, have a decent bit of savings.

I have a question, is it just allowed to drink cans in public places here?

because the ideal of love permeates our society too much and most young men don't bond with older men or take their misogyny seriously because most of them can't articulate it well
for instance I've run into loads of old boomer who'll always say things like "don't get married", "don't trust women", "love is temporary", etc. and I always kind of disregarded because they just never expressed their views on it well
the straightforward story is that they're mostly right and young men shouldn't have such high expectations of women nor is knowing and understanding female nature misogynistic
inb4 incel (I fuck)

This
Should be a new one for 2019 no old ones

had a fun time last night playing games with my friends

I’m not saying that it’s a bad idea for everyone. But Jesus Christ lad, take a long hard look into the mirror and ask yourself honestly if you actually want that to happen

make mps beg for tips

put it this way mate, she may want some more sexual expereinces but fuck that, fuck her should have done it before settling down.
Overall i would agree with the other lad she already has cheated or would if you said no to cuckholdry or whatever you want to spin it off as. Deposit may be a lot to lose but its betting than having a miserable life for the rest of the mortgage. End it now, take the loss

post the faces of brit i'm a bit worried i'm on there

>I have a question, is it just allowed to drink cans in public places here?

In most places, but some have no-drinking rules. You can tell because there are signs all over saying it and loads of polish people ignoring them.

also no drinking on the tube.

*downvotes to demonstrate my disapproval and self-righteousness*

going down to London on Saturday, meet me at the Montagu Pyke at table 46

Wait so who are the females of brit again
Betabucks
Poosie
Jenna
And who else

I mean I was initially disgusted and upset but she's given me some time to think it over.

It does suck, don't get me wrong, but it might help our relationship in the long run. Maybe she just needs to get it out of her you know?

its in the last thread

Who the fuck is Nonceface lol, that pic is making me crease

Attached: 1563752149146.png (320x289, 201K)

poley

Moni

classic memer homealone!

incredible edition, i love this gimmick

moni
oxford

hot-diggity-damn!

Attached: 1566814736491.jpg (720x1280, 247K)

closed the tab can't be asked

that's eddie izzard, not his actual mum

very risky if she starts getting attached to other blokes she shags. polyamory isn't sustainable which is why society has traditionally frowned upon it

Attached: 1566938826514.png (1327x1600, 1.83M)

no shit sherlock

lad she has spat in your face and you're considering applauding her for it. there is no way this ends well. trust me. if you really think she could be the one then break up and see if she comes to her sense after that but realise you were played

might subscribe to new scientist

I doubt she'll get attached. She's long term commited to me. She said it'd just be sleeping together.

CEOs only get hired because of their rich mates and connections

>shouldn't have such high expectations of women
>understanding female nature
Yeah women are great fun but never "give them your heart and soul because she is the one"

I'm charles malaponte

I like the angry woman who posts here but doesn't have a name and she just gets really upset at all of the hideous shetroggs that get posted here

want to suck on josies minge

yeah apart from some parts of central London but no one cares

nice i'm not there

>Leeds

Whys ulster not in the flag cemetary ffs he was the best poster for a spell

It's weird that these are the same person. Did he get AIDS and cancer at the same time?

Attached: 006SXG_Eddie_Izzard_012.jpg (852x480, 79K)

If you love a women then you give her all your possesions

he's a cross dresser

ffs

got a few one offs not on here

any exeter lads in

no shit sherlock

glad that the mutt yank with the massive nostrils who kept spamming himself wasn't included

if you love a woman she becomes your possession

That does not explain him being rake thin and shrivelled

>it's been 3 years since I doxxed matty ludders

he bloody deserved it if you didnt know btw, i didnt do it for badness

She loves me and I love her. Is that really worth throwing away? Do you know how complicated both of our lives will be if we have to pull out of our mortgage?

I agree it's a shock and unexpected but we've worked through other things before.

if you love her let her go
ei ei o

omg who is in the refelection

anyone can start a business and be a ceo. poor just suck at it. it is true that a lot of ceos got to the position via nepotism but many also are self made

definitely reckon that is Cokelad, he used that same pathetic white box to cover the face of that bint he was shagging.

Also wtf happened to Cokelad, did he fuck up his probation or something and get sent back to prison??

Attached: 1561666469658.png (665x871, 671K)

honestly that thread was banter

if you worked a job in croydon would you make far less than you would in, say, central or west london?

the yank delusion

you cant be for real, this is a bait gimmick aint it

you missed one

Attached: Mark Davis.png (361x169, 43K)

>cuck this guy into paying half a mortage
>second she's got him say u gota let me sleep around or u gona buy me a house while i fuck all these boys with u in
fucking lmao

>still have flashbacks of going to the Montagu Pyke drunk and posting about it on /brit/

Attached: 1495575042660.jpg (960x583, 45K)

why am I in this

they self made ones are never actually self made
people like bill gates and mark zuckerberg come from wealthy families, attended the best private schools etc

he was here earlier today talking about flashing cash at girls on cash registers

doubt it

presumably because you constantly posted your face on here charlie

post a pic of her

Holy cute

Love is blind

you fucking liar

there are plenty of successful small business owners that didn't come from uber rich backgrounds. cope on

I wish mate. I really wish. She told me whilst we were lying in on Saturday morning. I've been trying to work out what to do but I'm still confused

>working in croydon

Attached: Jlb.jpg (561x399, 91K)