What's it like living in a safe city in which you don't have to worry about having your phone snatched or having the...

What's it like living in a safe city in which you don't have to worry about having your phone snatched or having the shit kicked out of you by a gang of youths for no reason?

Attached: 1566764132431.jpg (1028x1028, 65K)

boring but thanks for making it possible
hope you're enjoying our diaspora

my city is pretty safe
before the 4th of july, people were dumping their picnic stuff onto the park grounds 2-3 days in advance

feels great man
but our dumb whores who don’t know how bad it is in abroad are ungrateful and live in fear. kek

Attached: 5E4BE292-9A09-43EA-9506-AA58B1C456DB.jpg (960x684, 101K)

>but our dumb whores who don’t know how bad it is in abroad are ungrateful and live in fear. kek
I always notice this. I've spoken to a few Asians and they always talk about how they want to move to the US or at least the West, and move to like fucking LA lol. All because they're obsessed with movies and think it's actually like that.
I never have the heart to tell them LA is fucking terrible and the walk of fame is full of homeless and niggers trying to sell you stuff

Attached: 1564079129777.jpg (720x718, 103K)

Show them a pic of Skid Row next time.

Why are Korean cities so safe? Don't you have poor people?

I wouldn't know since my city is third world (St.Louis)

Just without that your life is still ticking

Korea is safe but their homicide rate is at the level of Finland

Hongcouver is okay as long as you don't go looking for trouble.

they don't have subhuman 'working class' like we do

Here in Japan, you can any time go to the bathroom completely worry-free leaving your PC, smartphone, wallet, brand name bag etc all up on the table and stay inside the booth for 10 min to take a huge dump when you are eating at a mcdonalds shop

I can get late night gas station food

im surprised south korea isnt higher. when i stayed there it felt incredibly safe. many stories of people leaving their phone/wallet somewhere crowded, realizing much later, and its still there when they returned. I dropped my wallet somewhere in Seoul and it got returned to a police station with everything still there money etc. I saw many people leave their bikes on the sidewalk without even bothering to lock it up, and it would still be there 7-8hours later completely undisturbed. I would spend lots of time wandering around myself late as fuck, like 12-5am and never once felt even the slightest unsafe. it was incredibly peaceful actually. Tons of convenience stores still open with decent food and alcohol, there were always a few other people out but always they minded their own business. I think PC cafes are also 24/7 mostly, i would stay in there until very early in the morning sometimes. I miss it a lot.
the homeless i saw were mostly elderly and never really aggressive or anything. they just sometimes asked for money but even that was pretty rare. Sometimes theyd be disruptive because they were absolutely wasted but i never saw them directly bothering anyone, they just might be stumbling around or singing loudly or maybe urinating in public.

I wonder if the lack of illegal drugs is partially responsible for the lack of aggressive homeless people.

Attached: 4B6582A1-5F4B-4A3F-B746-3624AADA42AB.jpg (4032x3024, 3.82M)

Are there any cities like that?

Moscow is by no means safe but
>worry about having your phone snatched or having the shit kicked out of you by a gang of youths for no reason?
Never worried about that and my district is considered pretty criminal.

I don't live in a safe city, but I feel safe regardless.
My melanin acts as a repellent, either to criminals or to my own fear.

Tokyo, population 30 million

That must be an awesome feeling. Walking around like sort of alpha male knowing no one will cross you.

Christchurch
Tokyo
Helsinki
Singapore
Birmingham

I can't speak for the others but Christchurch doesn't belong on that list. Anywhere young people gather to drink there's trouble.

Nigga what? They work the 2nd most hours out of any country

It's rather nice, but also bit boring.

I think Nigel is employing a bit of euphemism there with the "working" part.

Well then no city belongs on that list. Drunk 18-30 years olds shoving each other and throwing the occasional right hook doesn't make for an unsafe city

We went through an intense war against crimes during the dictatorship regime on a par with Mussolini’s, picrel.
Granted, it proved to be effective although pickpockets, gangs, and delinquents were common up to the 90s. Things somehow kept getting better afterwards. The new generations are all soft sheeple.

Attached: 79B75AF8-3A09-47B9-9502-54752BBC817C.jpg (420x303, 43K)

is kidnapping not illegal in korea?

i remember news about koreans kept as slave for many years and one of the most famous korean movie 'old boy' is about kidnapping.

Attached: Trafficking-of-women.png (1500x1159, 714K)

>Birmingham

Attached: 1566764222620.jpg (720x960, 121K)

>is kidnapping not illegal in korea?
It always was, even though human trafficking was really ugly and widespread in the old days. There were plenty of urban legends how young women were kidnapped then sold to brothels and kidnapped men ended up in remote islands to work as fishermen. The news about slavery in Korea you had read is likely from the area where they were kidnapped to.

That being said, I smell bs in your map. By “trafficking of Women” it should be referring to forced prostitution. Yes, that was serious in the past but these days almost every woman who participate in prostitution chooses to because she wanted a quick cash for her rents or a new bag. As far as I can say, “recent” study showed trafficking issue (of females) is MORE serious in China and Japan.

Attached: 8E6E75CB-00A5-4EB7-A0FD-43781A8F0ED8.jpg (800x500, 72K)

As somebody who just got home after a 2 week trip from Japan, I saw 4 people get stabbed with large kitchen knives in 3 different cities in 1 week without anybody trying to stop them.

Attached: 1544885661673.jpg (474x698, 102K)

>Tokyo
>safe
based retard

Attached: 1545234013792.png (644x800, 160K)

I fucking hate this shithole country, I can't even play switch on the bus without little chavs in the back seat throwing chewing gum at me caking me a gay cunt.

Hello Korean

Gay cunt

>netherlands
>rare
dropped. what kind of horseshit statistics is this??

you are a gay cunt though

>Don't you have poor people?
Of course we do but they are korean, not brown

Based

yeah, Bucharest has become pretty safe. Is boring indeed desu. I used to walk with a knife on me on majority of time, but now I just walk from here to there listening some music and being a happy unarmed apu. Tx for taking our gypsies britbong

Attached: 50977148_793531234335086_3488684191485365782_n.jpg (427x427, 78K)

People don't commit yobbish crime due to being poor but due to bad parenting.

Don’t forget detroit

boring

That's racist

>safe
>don't have to worry about having your phone snatched or having the shit kicked out of you by a gang of youths
try not worrying about leaving your house or car unlocked, that's what I would call safe

I live innawoods, feels good man

Their parents are bad before they're poor

I think I wouldn't mind living in a dictatorship for this level of safety.

stfu gay cunt

Boring but I can roam around the clock without any issues even as a woman

I wouldn't know. Fucking immigrants.

Women
fear of sexual assault, not theft etc.

but its just banter
man the fuck up

>Below france the uk, Germany fucking spain and America
Mmmmm

This statistics doesn't match with the sayings and experience I hear here. Likewise when I always take a night bus sometimes a girls comes up and asks if she can be around me so it doesn't look like she's alone.
Girls from Uni or old female school friends all say they hate going outside in the dark; especially alone and avoid that. Dunno about those 80%

Multiculturalism was the biggest ideological crime of the 20th century, it has literally done nothing but make corporations ridiculously wealthy at the expense of the countries they operate out of

Living in Tokyo or Amazon is no different.
The only difference is whether will beaten by a spear or a car