Croat bitches are coalburners

I'm done
reddit.com/r/croatia/comments/cvoirm/glumio_sam_manekena_iz_amerike_na_tinderu_što_se/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x
How do we stop the indoctrination and educate people about who is doing what and how do we make people act instead of doing nothing?

Attached: 1546693849070.jpg (365x392, 42K)

It is over

Ženoide treba pobiti.

There is still hope, how do we redpill the masses?

Why bother?

as a moroccan who is only into black or croat/bosnian women (not saying youre the same), I'm very sorry but this is actually good news to me
sorry bros

Because I like my culture, my people, their genes. We're big, strong, have nice traditions, one of the best sportsmen in the world. Our men are handsome and our women are beautiful. We low crime rates and low violence. We don't Croats fetishizing blacks and being fond of immigrants or any kind of subhumans of that sort. Because if we do that, they will come here and people will let them immigrate here. It is in the interest of a good society to not ruin yourself. Currently we are an ethnostate and we don't need that to change. I welcome any nords, germans, russians and such but no violent subhumans.

>Ovo je fake account napravljen u svrhu istraživanja navika korisnica Tindera u Hrvatskoj. Preliminarni rezultati pokazuju da su relativno zatvorene prema prosječnim Hrvatima, učestalo ili ghostaju ili ne iniciraju komunikaciju, te na provokativne i direktno seksualne komentare reagiraju agresivno. Kad je riječ o egzotičnom profilu Crnca iz Amerike, onda iniciraju susrete, a na seksualne komentare reagiraju s raširenim rukama (i nogama), čega si ti najbolji primjer. Rezultati su objavljeni i hvala na sudjelovanju, te isprike na potencijalnom vremenu kojeg si nesvjesno izgubila na ovo istraživanje.

Attached: D0J1RveWsAAoQP2.jpg (912x1024, 71K)

Well user I don't know what to tell you, the world is changing and there is little you can do by yourself

Who cares, you're ugly, low IQ, third world

I'm a 6/10, I'm about at least 120 IQ and I'm 1st world. Swede cuck all you have going for yourself is your economy and NOTHING else. You're ruined by shitskins and your economy is gonna go to shit as well. Shame, your country used to by my favorite when I was kid.

Attached: 1559775700219.jpg (678x710, 50K)

Swedish is trucking along quite fine, steady state. I'd be more worried about Germany. They might go into recession this year.

Sweden*

There is nothing wrong with it. Slavic women should be encouraged to even have more sex with Africans. More diverse parents=healthier children. I support racemixing whole my heart.
And fuck alt-right

nice bait cuck

Attached: 1547908915253.jpg (720x693, 95K)

It's not bait. It's pure logic and rationality. I was this same insecure incel like you but I changed. Do the same and your life magically became better.

Maybe eastern europe is different but there is no redeeming the west.

Yes, surrender and accept the genocide of your people. Fuck off, I like most of my people and I want them to keep existing and I want our kids and grandkids to live with their own kind and not get stabbed on the street and be surrounded by ugly mixed people. I want my people to keep looking good.
>Slavic women should be encouraged to even have more sex with Africans
It's obviously bait because you only mentioned slavic women, you cuck fetishist. Kys.

But you never would have kids and grandkids because you are only antisocial incel loser. What's your problem? If I had wife I would encourage her to having sex with BLACK BVLL on my own eyes. I would jerk off to this and licked BLACK BVLL sperm after whole act.

epic dude

Attached: 1560489330516.jpg (400x400, 18K)

You would get the same treatment in africa, south america or asia
It is sad but that's how it is, it is inevitable
Sometimes I wish we stayed communist

> Our men are handsome

Croat men are probably the ugliest in Europe

Attached: lukamodric_1523972a.jpg (532x360, 25K)

>posts a player who is known for being ugly
Croatians have various phenotypes, we are definitely among the more handsome people in europe, especially the tall southrons

I don't want to cuck others. I would feel bad if they want me just because of my white skin. I would especially be mad if black chicks were saying to black guys shit like "big strong chad slav croat will breed my black womb". Even though they're "complimenting" me, they're doing it for the wrong reasons. I especially feel bad for japanese men, they're being demasculated hard by their own women and media. I really do feel bad for them as much as I hate our people being "blacked". It's disgusting.

LMAO, SAY THE FUCKING BRIT. YOu have genuinely made me laugh. So fucking insecure. Still salty about the world cup? We're not super good looking but we are Greek GOD tier compared to brits. lmao
I'm a 6/10 and I'd be a 7/10 if I was not a manlet but what can you do. Still probably better looking than you.

Attached: 1537423695488.jpg (960x960, 69K)

croRat

Yeah I agree, I am tall, a bit more than 2m and I only get attention for the way I look, I don't want to sound cocky but I really dislike when women just hang out with me because of the way I look. I can't imagine how much attention from soulless whores I would get if I went to india or africa.
Our society is getting ruined by greed and materialism, which unfortunately is inevitable in this part of the world.

Yep, just check the link I posted and there's all proof you need. Keep in mind Croatia is more traditional than most countries and it's already this hedonistic and materialistic. No wonder men kill themselves when they were born with inferior genes. The have no purpose in life. Life is all about one night stands these days and inferior men can't get any.

you don't want others because negress are apes and chinks insects, get real

also stop coping with muh face if you are a mannet it'a over for you, only shills and copers push le face>height on incel site.
Height is everything

I am not him, but plenty of short people find decent looking partners, it goes like this
Status>height>face>physique

This is so fucking autistic. Why do you retards think you're entitled to having sex or being in a relationship. All of you suck and disgust me. Why would anyone love you?

I never said face>height. I think it's height>face. In fact I know it is based on a lot of anecdotal evidence.
I have an average, maybe slightly nicer physique, round/average face and am 5ft9.
> Why do you retards think you're entitled to having sex or being in a relationship
I think you're the retard. Because nobody said that they are entitled to having sex or being in a relationship. You must be hearing voices.

last part was meant for

5'9 how much in cm? some say 175 some 177

175, yeah I know, it's bad

If I was over 6ft with my physique, face and dick size I'd be a 7/10 AT LEAST. Shame.

Idk all of you seem to be angry about who is fucking who. Why do you care?

Dude I already said why. I mean if two people like/love each other, who am I to stop them? What I don't want is people fetishizing races, especially inferior ones.

>Inferior ones
Based on what?

intelligence, crime rate, employment, traditions, beliefs, looks

Croatian bitches are fucking Serbian men, stop coping faggot.

lmao, nice IQ bro