Why can’t thirdies handle carbs?

Why can’t thirdies handle carbs?

Attached: AFBC6009-9995-4A09-BDB8-6DFFBED012A1.jpg (728x546, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QEfkwsEfhdc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What do you mean? third world eat carbs all the time since meat is expensive here

As soon as third worlders start eating a ”western” diet they blow up
Latinos and Blacks are greatly overrepresented in the US for dietary health complications

It's not necessarily the carbs. Has more to do with lots of simple sugars and unhealthy shit like GMO corn syrup, soybean oil etc.

>GMO
>Complaining about GMOs
ISHYGDDT

>GMO

youtube.com/watch?v=QEfkwsEfhdc
>eat a stew of pig fat for dinner
>damn those simple sugars!

>meat is expensive
not in brazil or south america in general i think

This is why we need to BAN MISCEGENATION. To prevent swarthoid genes from ruining our bodies' adaptations to our glorious ancestor's diet. One of the reasons why heaps of "white" Americans are obese is because of non-white admixture.

hahaha

>bread
>pasta
>rice
what makes you think nordics eat those more than, let's say, south americans?

and corn and potatoes

>what is so funny?

Attached: 1558365907313.jpg (1080x1334, 59K)

I eat bread every single day, total about 500g of carbs and have never had a dietary health complication in my life

Vast majority of African Americans and Hispanic Americans have been living in America their whole life and aren’t “thirdies” you fucking retard

Same same
If it quacks like a duck

Your thread is fucking idiotic anyway because “third world” countries consume and mass produce rice, and “first world” countries like Italy and Turkey are the highest consumers of pasta and bread

>love carbs
>am type-1 diabetic

it's not fair bros...

Attached: 1501851776289.gif (267x200, 10K)

>if my blood glucose comes from a second hand source it is somehow magically better than eating bread directly

look at some stats before posting

Attached: rice.png (735x383, 34K)

What do you expect from an idiotic nordic?

Fuck off and die you disgusting little miscreant.

Finally a based anti Jow Forums Australian

>tfw quickly lose control, gain weight and develop insulin resistance if i eat carbs
>tfw doctor made me fall for the keto meme
>it works
feels bad having pre agricultural revolution ice age cave man genes, but i can get all in with fatty meats so it's not too bad. also i could comfortably lose weight without starving while making muscle no problem unlike what Jow Forums says is possible.

everyone is carb intolerant just on varying degrees

how long blood glucose stays high depends on what food you eat