Are there actually adult virgins on this board? Why are you still a virgin?

Are there actually adult virgins on this board? Why are you still a virgin?

Attached: apuquestion.png (612x491, 106K)

engage in sexual intercourse

Sex before marriage is haram. Girls have asked me out before but I always say no.
I’m 22z

I wouldn't say I'm adult (18), but still, I'm a virgin because a few reasons:
1-Studies
2-Don't want to risk getting a girl pregnant before being established in life
3-Don't want to do it with some random girl
4-I don't have any intention of having sexual relationships without being sure I'll marry the person
5-STDs
6-I'll only try to get a gf when I get on college, for I'll have a better quality of options.
7-Don't care that much, it's not that I have no libido or anything, but my hand way more accessible and it's working just fine.

Attached: I+mean+it+is+reddit+_750d55ee4af66f49957bd148a79a5568.jpg (1000x1077, 133K)

I dislike sluts. And I assume that any woman who wants sex is a slut, and that includes sex with me.

Fornication is a sin and an abomination

too much of a pussy to approach women

Only honest person in this thread

im an incel but still managed to have sex with a boy

It reeks of incel here

this and no real opportunity to do so without going out of my way

I'm only attracted to lolis

Attached: 1564743296972-bant.png (478x414, 166K)

I guess I'm losing my attraction to lolis and idk why...

Attached: lqCa05E.jpg (698x658, 106K)

28 yo virgin if at 30 im still virgin i will go with a hooker

I am an autist who was raised in a conservative muslim environment, why else would I be you fag?

Not a virgin but probs gonna stay single for a long ass while because I both am terrible at talking to girls and also couldn't be assed to try most of the time

I was too shy as a kid, never got around to it. Now I'm in my mid-twenties and quite frankly sex scares me, the only possibility of me losing my v-card now would be if I met someone serious who would be willing to take things slow or if I paid a prostitute but screw that

This desu

Attached: tmp_12067-yande.re 452367 ayanami_(azur_lane) azur_lane cleavage headphones niconico tomozero1675367 (1377x2039, 236K)

This
/Thread

Duh, it's Jow Forumscel after all

I'm 18 and a virgin because I'm ugly and have no personality