Muslim women be like:

Muslim women be like:
>NOOOO ITS TOO HARAM
>EVEN THOUGH SUMMER IS TOO HOT I HAVE TO WEAR LONG SLEEVE CLOTHES OR ELSE MY HUSBAND WILL KILL ME

Attached: 942873B1-00D8-410B-B1BD-3BE3076B3868.jpg (901x1200, 178K)

Based
Wish I had me some Muslim gf

Attached: 1cd.jpg (652x528, 28K)

In the hotness that they have, I would seriously myself consider wearing long sleeved baggy clothes, just to protect skin from the sun. Besides, arab men do that too. The fact that they tie a lot of clothing around neck which gets easily hot sucks tho.

>When some muslim tries to convince me their women wear a veil by their own free will

Attached: top lelf.jpg (600x538, 56K)

Anyone else enjoy shagging muslim girls and just barely not getting caught by her crazy family it's good fun

Pakis aren't Muslim

>Summer is too hot and I have to wear long sleeve clothes

Attached: download.jpg (205x246, 5K)

>Average wife of Muslim man in the West is blue-eyed and blonde
How did this come to be?

I like shanking them too

Faces look so stupid when covered in these burka things.

muslims are actually smarter than white who live in hot climates
>muslims wear cool loose clothing that covers skin from uv radiation
>white pig dog goes out nearly naked, with pants that dont cover ass cheek. skin gets all red and peels. smell disgusting and gives you cancer
>white women be like "its so hot ill wear nothing at all! dont tell me what to do bigot!"

It makes sense in a place like the desert.
It's stupid how a cultural thing has spread beyond it's rational use because it got included in a religion.
Same as not being allowed to eat pork.

Muslims don't even give a shit about what is haram and what isn't there are plenty that drink beer and eat a bacon burger

I've seen it here in the Midwest too. Arab men with blonde women and their little nappy haired sandy blonde children. The answer is that they're relentless in pursuing blonde women.

>hijab for modesty
>makeup for........
something is rotten in the state of denmark

it would make more sense if they wore white clothing in summer and black in winter

Islam is a cope for shitty life the hope that in heaven you will be rewarded ad compensated

It does fatten up the face quite a bit

Greek women be like:
>NOOOO ITS TOO HARAM
>EVEN THOUGH SUMMER IS TOO HOT I HAVE TO WEAR LONG SLEEVE CLOTHES OR ELSE MY HUSBAND WILL KILL ME

What's with /egy/ refugees giving away their retarded views on Islam in every thread ? Is it how you cope with being oppressed by BASED SALAFI BVLLS ?

Attached: طعمياه.png (961x637, 585K)

aren't nafris pretty much just Arabized berbers?

Egypt is a shithole so they need a way to offset the blame

Why are you always after any mena flag who talks about islam or saudi arabia you syrian immigrant ?

It's really strange how they act like they'd be the Germany of the Arab world if it weren't for Islam when they have been rules by secular regimes for two centuries.

Actually that's also true about Christianity.

uhh yes they are, thats why the indians hate them