Buy cheap RLX on IDEX NOW!

Someone's dumped 43 eth worth of RLX into a sell order at 0.000008 eth, which is SUPER cheap, considering platform release on September 22nd, and price was on average 0.000017 eth last week. This is a company utilising crypto, which may be one of the first crypto related ventures with FINRA approval. This is the opportune time to buy in user. Buy a little bag or stay poor.

Attached: rlx.png (200x200, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/tx/0x0baf5724c02b0bb4e28935a721b4edeced069097d52c370ef1b862ec380e8ef2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

JUST, i'm getting destroyed since I bought this garbage a week ago. I'm not buying anymore of your bags

Get destroyed in two weeks when the platform releases and everyone FOMOs into the organic growth of the price.

>buying this shitty pyramid scheme

>talking absolute crap

this shit has destroyed me fuck this scam token

Buying high is what destroyed you. Buying low is what you want. And RELEX is low right now.

>And RELEX is low right now.

Until someone decides to dump another 30 Million and REKTS the price again.

fuck it RLX is an official scam token designed to make the devs rich and everyone else poor.

21M of those 30M were moved to IDEX and 14 already dumped. Im fairly convinced it was someone from the team. I'm not liking this shit.

There is going to be another crazy dump of RLX coming. I see this trading sub 400 vitaliks

what's the reasoning? convince the rest of us user. I'll take a look at the wallets too when I get a chance later today. we'll catch up in the next thread if this one dies before then.

If you had bought at the 800 gwei price, you would have doubled your investment by September 22nd when it reaches a minimum of 1600 gwei, which is absolutely the most probable price with the platform release

for your next magic trick can you give me next weeks winning lottery numbers?

you sound like a shill trying to pump your bags.

Lol, there’s a difference between betting and smart investing.

hasnt the team already admitted to dumping their own token?

just buy a mineable token without a huge premine and fuck the devs

well when you use words like "if you had" and "you would have" its not really convincing.

If I had bought ETH at $2 and sold at $1200 I would have serena gomez licking whip cream off my balls but that isn't going to happen.

If you had done "x" in the past you would get "y" but with not guarantee that "y" will happen, but let me sell you a wet dream.

but keep shilling away as people dump millions and cause 30% drops.

Check the top holder wallet. He moved 30m tokens today to etherdelta. Then around 21m were "sold" for half the market price at that time (0.000005ETH) Then 8.8M and 12M were moved to IDEX and 14M were dumped right after.

You would have been smart to buy eth at $2, but you didn’t. Probably gonna be the same situation with rlx. Too bad too sad user. Stay poor plebiscite

Yeah, I just had a look and found the same thing. It's most definitely the team wallet. This shit is fucked. I'm out.

I seriously doubt this is a scam, maybe they needed the money for something. But they could be more transparent I guess, hopefully someone asks about this on the telegram, if no one does I will.

Attached: poo.jpg (450x289, 91K)

You better sell quick. There are some anons wagecucking who cant sell yet but plan too.

So now they're saying they sold those 30M OTC for 50% discount, and didnt expect the person to sell right away. Are you fucking kidding me?

I'm in the telegram now....shit's getting real.

team claims it wasn't them...but it most probably was. They say they moved 30M to ED for an OTC trade and they don't know who's market sold. I think they're lying, but haven't had a chance to dig into etherscan yet to see if maybe someone else had that much RLX on ED (not likely)

Oh shit....they made an OTC trade at a 50% discount....
jesus fucking christ. So some dude bought 30M of rlx at 50% off and was able to market sell for profit on a dead order book.

me too man, i posted this on the relex trader group and no one gave a shit, fucking brainlets jesus christ

ITT > Please buy my 43 ETH worth of shitcoin please sir

yea they fucked up big time. the guy who bought dumped it on IDEX for massive profit.

I'm out. I think this is going to keep dropping as word spreads. Team fucked up big time. The biggest wallets all bought in early and can still sell for profit. This shit is likely to shake some investors up. Maybe I'll buy back in at 300-400vits. Best of luck frens

good luck bro. yea fuck this scam project. they created tokens out of thin air to dump. They sold 20 million RLX at 50% discount OTC so that the buyer could dump on IDEX. People are getting REKT and its only going to get worse.

Good Luck Fren.

Yes, market sell plz my irrational friends

holding is irrational at this point. check the fat RLX wallets and see when they bought in. In the past, every time a large holder bows out RLX completely shits the bed. There's not enough liquidity and too many tokens are in too few hands.

We'll see about that. I won't be harmed anyway

>we'll see about that

how fucking blind are you?

I could you ask the same from my point of view.

Buy high sell low, never change /biz

I've got a buy order just above the 34 ETH buy at 572vits on IDEX. I bet it gets filled. If it doesn't, oh well. I still did pretty good trading RLX the last few months. Not sure I really trust the long term vision of the team anymore though.

It's objectively the worst timing to exit but do whatever, I don't care

the thing about RLX though is that its swung up and down a lot. I'm market selling low, still at profit. I'm not going to be the only one either.

you sound like a RLX shill...just stop people got fucked over hard. go home.

Hope it gets filled btw

I believe in project, yes. I go where I want, thanks for the suggestion tho. I would advise you to market sell and leave crypto btw

In gonna fucking kill myself

Attached: 1536100082060.png (218x231, 8K)

I hope you have enough left over for an exit bag, or at least for a rope so you can neck yourself.

JUST

Askarale B
First of all - I have nothing to do with the project and found out about it 2 days ago.

I do not give financial advice. I do not want to offend anyone. I just want to clarify the situation.

Probably it will cause a price dump, but it's better than living in the dark.

Who i am?

I'm a programmer, cryptoenthusiast. I have been in the crypt for a long time and understand a lot. I am doing some research in ethereum blockhain. Sometimes I find strange things and try to make money on it.
One such thing was a couple of days ago. I placed an order of 0.00000175 on the fork delta and someone filled my order.
I sold RLX on IDEX and dump price.

0x5f2b736753980d01505ba23634f6f04aa2701a55 - sell at 0.00000175 on forkdelta

This wallet received 275 million RLX from the team's wallet a year ago.

etherscan.io/tx/0x0baf5724c02b0bb4e28935a721b4edeced069097d52c370ef1b862ec380e8ef2

Can the team explain who this person is and why he did it?

About todays dump. The team just sold on the fork delta from this wallet - 0xf620f95c32e9f37c54d8dab5128ef4fff71375e1. Team filled my order and order of some guy.

We were transferred to idex and sold.

The fact that the team sells is cheaper than the market and openly states that only one thing is clear - they do not understand how the market works at all.

Arbitrage exists to equalize prices on different exchanges. How can you think that you will sell 2 times cheaper and this does not affect the price?

That is bullshit.

If the team can sell for $ 10,000 and this breaks the price 2 times, then how do you think the team is interested in anything other than money?

Finally, purely my opinion. This is either a skam or total stupidity of the team, which is also equivalent to a skam

Or they're just trying to get the tokens out there as fast as possible, dumping 700 million tokens at once would kill the project, but they need more tokens out there before the platform release on the 22nd

They killed the price already. people got fucked buying at 1700 when they dumped at 175. That is a big ass fucking and they clearly have no clue what they are doing or its all a big scam.

I expect the telegram shills to come here and say otherwise but they are all balls deep in this project their only hope is a quick pump so they can dump their heavy bags of RLX.

IM LITERALLY UNIRONICALLY UNEQUIVOCALLY MOTHER FUCKING JUSTED RIGHT NOW HOLY FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Attached: aeaa611f1cb5f218205f1504d544dad8daf788825fa7602d1f2028d267d3d7e0.jpg (220x229, 16K)

RELEXCONNNNNNEEEEEECCCCTTTTTTT

from team:

I need to lay some things out. People tend to think that the only expenses incurred by our team are exchanges. This is not the case. Let me remind you that we did not have an ICO, and we are running tight. We need to cover expenses without shuttering our doors. So if the team sells, do not run to the conclusion that we're suddenly taking profits. That is not the case whatsoever.

Let me run through our expenses:
1) Katipult Portal
2) Web Developers (Relex and Relex Life)
3) Attorneys (FINRA and otherwise)
4) Explainer Videos (both for Relex and Relex Life)
5) Relexation (not as much as you may think, but still an expense)
6) Incorporating Relex Capital

At this time, everything came to a head and we had a large number of expenses came due. In order to address these expenses, the decision was made to try to sell in a way to impact the market in the least way possible.

This is where the mistake was made, and it's the only place the mistake was made. This does not mitigate the severity of the mistake, but it should hopefully help to explain it.

We perhaps get blinded by everything that we're doing and achieving. We have made partnerships with billion dollar developers and multimillion dollar investor groups. The blind assumption was that everyone else was as confident in our project as we were, knowing that we have a trajectory to success set up.

Sales were made without realizing that arbitrage could occur, instead thinking that people would be excited about holding the tokens while we continued to succeed as a company. This major oversight was our problem, and it's what Keith came in here to take the brunt for. Keith has the optimistic personality that has always made the impossible possible, and he is the reason we are in contact with FINRA, the Russian government, and the Vietnamese authorities. It's his incredibly confident approach that has propelled us forward and will continue to.

1/2

From team : 2/2

It's no doubt that we didn't see it happening, and our mistake is certainly a bad one.

That said, we have already put into place structures to prevent this from ever happening again. It's done.

We are now bringing on a new, trained person into our staff to handle token transactions so that there are multiple levels of verification before sales like these are made.

I understand why everyone is upset. Trust me, I'm a holder too and when I see the token drop in stark contrast to what I know is actually happening, it does make my stomach clench.

I just want everyone to know that we are not stopping. We are closer to FINRA approval than ever before. We have our application into the Russian Central Bank's sandbox program. We are building new partnerships with both developers and investors.

Mistakes were made. We're sorry, and we hope you can forgive us after making these necessary corrections. And we're ready to continue pushing forward with new deals, new accomplishments, and new ways of innovating use of blockchain in traditional finance.

2/2

>We are now bringing on a new, trained person into our staff to handle token transactions so that there are multiple levels of verification before sales like these are made.
And how are they going to pay that new person?
>Team market sells another 20 million RLX

That depends.Maybe the person is someone who got told about all the unannounced achievements and accepts RLX coins as a payment.Also this job does not look like a 24/7 kind of job to me...but i know you are not seriously asking so fuck you