But didn't Jow Forums say men age like fine wine?

But didn't Jow Forums say men age like fine wine?

Attached: e.png (830x952, 1.67M)

Yes, we still think so.

Attached: 1538946558989.gif (300x577, 72K)

Who is this Jow Forums guy?

> the bottom row

How come for Anglo and Germanic guys with blonde hair there hair gets darker as they get older, but with scandi it doesn’t ?

Its propaganda so that ugly beta incels will keep toiling like slaves in their shitty jobs with false hope instead of killing themselves.

desu they look 30+ in 24-25 already.

No idea. As I'm getting closer to 40 my beard and hair is turning closer and closer to white.

a*glo genetic

based

Attached: wx1080.jpg (1080x720, 320K)

Ragnar looks okay, Gandy looks like shit though. The jew nose is getting bigger

Anglo and germany have been medshit male death woman rape designated areas for centuries.

Attached: 1547142039778.jpg (1011x1024, 178K)

Top apparently cant stay out of the sun or moisturize and the bottom gave up on life.

I'm mostly British Isles and mone only got slightly darker. Its maybe like bottom left but was lighter before.

Thats just incel cope

gandy is still hot
the literally who at the bogtom wasn't great even in his younger years

Nothing wrong with either of them.

tho his upper lip looks like shit, let's say he's bearable instead

my grandfather is still very handsome
i will take this as proof

they mean that men age better than women which they do by a longshot

assuming this actually happens, the epigenetics of the pigmentation genes downregulate instead of upregulate with age

>I'm american and my DNA results are 46% British Isles and blahblahblahblah

Attached: 1508529644251.png (553x526, 28K)

Attached: 1553958106563.jpg (550x467, 74K)

Because mens' reproductive system lasts longer than a womens. If he's well off, even better.
Now, a rich 40+ woman is a different story. Noone ever is going to respect a younger lover or husband. He's will be getting labeled a boytoy at best

Attached: tom_and_kelly.jpg (640x643, 78K)

VIRGIN ALERT

thanks, I was looking for that

Im 25 yo, JUST, fuck.

actually I have had sex around 20 times but didn't cum

youth and beauty make women attractive and money and status make men attractive. a man's attractiveness rises with age unless he is a loser with no career.

Is this real?

yes but she is a lesbian. they cant laid if they arent fat and disgusting. it's normal she left herself go.

>some 4channers still legit believe this from the bottom of their hearts

Attached: 1438645730144.jpg (255x248, 51K)

>but she is a lesbian
my day is ruined. Top Gun and Take My Breath Away will never be the same

Are you implying high status/rich men don’t attract attractive young women?

Please stop. I don't want to kms today

explain Trump and Melania

>every woman is a slav married with the president of the world

No, they don't, they attract glorified prostitutes that will cheat on them with a legit good looking man when they can
glorified prostitute

if you look younger than your real age at 25, yes you age like wine.

first guy looks older than 25 when he was 25. obviously he also looks older 35 when he was 35. you can pass that. second guy looks great at 25 but he looks great because his body fat was low. while he was 35, his body fat looks more ethan %20-22.

if the second guy lose body fat, gain muscle and shave his beard, he can still look good.

and men can sell his penis with wealth and status any time in his life but women can't do that. rich or successful women aren't attaractive, actually little bit weird.

Whats his thetan level?

The men still look masculine
An aging woman doesn't look feminine anymore

>women can't do that
Women can do whatever the fuck they want

Attached: 1112.jpg (1279x2679, 1.08M)

before being prez he was a rich fatass
>glorified prostitute
maybe, but you and i will never afford her

doesn't mean they "age like wine"
looking less terrible than the opposite sex is not a good thing, you stil look terrible

Based im 28 and still look at least 5 years younger

>maybe, but you and i will never afford her
That's not the point, the point is that she doesn't have a legit attraction to him, it's all interest
She is disgusted at having sex with him, I wouldn't want that

Are you a woman?

nope

>She is disgusted at having sex with him, I wouldn't want that
yes however
money>disgust

his hair is just short. if he grew it out it would be blonde

You’re ignoring countless Hollywood actors and producers that manage to pull young attractive women. Just look at DiCaprio

that's 8% bodyfat vs 20% bodyfat. All they have to do is cut back down

How am I ignoring them? They are rich old men like Trump and why the fuck would you use Hollywood rich men as an example too, how many guys in the world are Hollywood actors?
I kinda agree that the second one is kinda fatter, but the first one has the same BF, it's all collagen loss user

Attached: file.png (485x430, 54K)

i know a guy who married a hot young ukrainian girl. he only makes 1500 euros. it's good money compared to ukraine. but not really that much.

>1500 euros in ukraine
if they live in ukraine or in turkey still good money. minimum wage is 160 usd in ukraine. so you can't really say that she is not a gold digger.

nobody in the whole wide world gets more attractive with age, that's just boomer cope
youth is related to beauty in every aspect, one is a synonym of the other
a 30yo will never look better than his 20yo self just because he had a bad haircut back then and now he has a soybeard and a buzzcut and dresses well or whatever
>b-but I had bad acne back then and now I have a sick sidecut
that's your personal problem, remove that and youth is still there to prove you looked better
>b-b-but now that I have amounted 5 years of going to the gym my body looks miles better than my skinny 20yoself
another retard nonargument. you would just look better if you had this body at 18 since you have prime youthful looks on top of a well trained body
>w-women find men with balding hairline and wrinkling skin more attractive I guarantee
>henri cavill still got it haha
you need to cope. hard.

tomorrow you will look worse than yesterday, even if by 0.0005%
I'd suggest a diet change if you care about that and don't want to become the stereotypical angry Jow Forums boomer seething and coping with every younger poster he sees

Attached: 433adbad28f21140be56fce86ac3e8dd.jpg (1080x1143, 112K)

>nobody in the whole wide world gets more attractive with age
Only few people do, but even more people can keep their looks/charm

>>w-women find men with balding hairline and wrinkling skin more attractive I guarantee
>>henri cavill still got it haha
>you need to cope. hard.
Imagine still being this butthurt from last night's thread.

Attached: 717.jpg (324x291, 28K)

This is the dumbest Jow Forums comment of the day
Everyone's hair gets loses color with age.

Wooow rich people can afford botox? What a fucking surprise!

being a goldigger in ukraine is kinda justified

Men don't age as drastically as women, but they still age like shit. Aging like wine is a massive cope.

Average person in general ages like shit because they don’t take care of themselves

>three digit multimillionaire with god-status in a cult looks suspiciously young
wow what a shock

it's all about body fat and fat on your face.

Attached: ardakural.jpg (800x500, 60K)

>but with scandi it doesn’t ?
but it does...

>near 40 year old browsing Jow Forums
Holy hell dude

Attached: 1486905774981.jpg (548x548, 70K)

you're here forever

I would like to see the same comparison with Nicole Kidman.

carpe diem Maxi.
if I ever marry I hope she is at least 10 years younger.