1. cunt

1. cunt
2. is ur cunt good at english

1. spen
2. no we're not my coworkers always ask me for help when they get a tourist customer and i have to attend to them instead because i'm the only one fluent in the place

Attached: makiroll_wagie.png (400x400, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iyEbvehRPhY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1.Slovenia

2.yes in city's for sure

Attached: conversation-english-eurobarometer.jpg (1260x1260, 361K)

It should be an honor to you. idk why so sad?

Most people think they do but they speak broken English and invent words when they don't know them.

i'm a literal retard working at a mcdonalds and i can speak three languages so why can't they?
i'm not even a manager yet fuck this shit

Attached: maki_cry_trans.png (365x365, 181K)

> Leb
Yes and frensh too , except me You are probably good at English because you hang out here , it's your autism

OI GREASY DAGO ONE PINT OF DARK FRUITS AND A SAUSAGE AND EGG MCMUFFIN FOR ME MATE BAZ HERE

I'm so, so, sorry in advance for what is about to happen. Trolls are going to come into the thread and they will be saying some very hurtful things about you. They will call you some very hurtful names. But none of those things are true. How could they possibly know? How could they possibly know how beautiful you really are? How sweet and compassionate you are? I'm so sorry about them, please do not let them hurt you.

>mfw thinking about you hurting

I just want to see you shine and flourish. You are so precious to me. I want to write poetry and sing songs about my love and adoration for you and all of your perfections. My name is Brian, by the way. I know that you're tired of all the assholes and jerks. I know how you feel baby doll. I know. I am different. I am the nicest guy you will ever meet, and if anything I'll be the one in the kitchen. I live in Stavanger. Please be in Stavanger.

Attached: image.png (619x656, 148K)

i'm sorry sir but we don't serve breakfast after 12pm

But I want breakfast

Attached: michael douglas.jpg (275x183, 8K)

Get a better job, i think you can't be a manager bcs they want hold the job for their circle, I dont see a future on fast food jobs like that.

you sound over qualified. Isn't there better job you can do?

no

Apparently, zoomers are supposed to speak good English, but they all suck ass.

This is the 7th time today , please stop

i'm sorry sir but we don't serve breakfast after 12pm
i'm a college dropout failure, nobody else will hire me i'm sure of it

Attached: 60f517c781a323dee92d32b2bb394845.jpg (770x513, 42K)

Entonces estás perdido. Y me debes una salsa. Dame la maldita salsa y una hamburguesa sencilla

que te atienda otro que a ti sí te pueden entender

zoomers are mixed, there are good and bad ones
boomers are bad

you should be glad that you're at mcdonald's instead of college youtube.com/watch?v=iyEbvehRPhY

why are you so sure no one will hire you?

why would they, my only experience is working at this shithole and i have no connections

You should start a group chant in the mornings to ramp up your coworkers and teach them English at the same time, this will earn you a promotion for sure.

Tambien te podrian apullalar pero sin riesgo no hay oportunidad