Sex

How many of you guys have had sex today? I got lucky for the first time in a week this morning.

The damned vagina is a curse. Is it possible to get enough and be fed up? I can stay strong but when the chance is there, nothing can stop me. I become an animal.

Is it possible to harmlessly reduce sex drive? God damn women got such an immense bargaining tool its ridiculous

Attached: thumbnail.jpg (800x500, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S7wNHVjUk7c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I got lucky this morning, as my hand was in the mood.

Going to have sex with gf later today

Well the hand isnt really the curse. More a blessing.

Sometimes i wonder if virginity would have been better. I had no issue not having sex until i had it

how do you know? mine has sadly learned the value of it and uses it to make me do stuff for her. she also denies it more than ever. makes me furious. ridiculous.

haven't in 2 years
>The damned vagina is a curse. Is it possible to get enough and be fed up? I can stay strong but when the chance is there, nothing can stop me. I become an animal.
ye same
>Is it possible to harmlessly reduce sex drive? God damn women got such an immense bargaining tool its ridiculous
no but if you're good it's the same for them

They dont seem to be possessed in the same way. If i had a vagina in front of me i would agree to almost anything to enter. They seem more ok to not have sex

naah, they get so

>tfw bi bf just got back together with his ex gf
Why is vag so special to some guys?

Have you ever felt a vagina around your peepee?

I am 21 and have never had sex
Probably never will

Attached: 1566967058740.jpg (800x4400, 2.22M)

>mfw my wife is just like Toriel
>mfw she has the sex drive of a rabbit on saturday to sunday
>mfw she's 7 years older than me
>mfw I'm as close to living the dream as any of us is gonna get

Attached: dude.jpg (1024x1024, 72K)

Not yet, but I'm meeting a hung guy from Grindr in one hour :)

Share her

same, but 22. don't worry russianbros, we're in this together.

Attached: 1564333274580.png (1218x561, 51K)

I'm married and have sex every day or twice a day.
I was scared of the memes that once you have kids or have been married a while, the sex falls off. It wasn't true. I've been married six years and have had two kids, and I still have as much sex and am as aroused and attracted to my wife as before.

>I've been married six years and have had two kids, and I still have as much sex and am as aroused and attracted to my wife as before.
Are you me?

I masturbated a couple of times today. Does that count?

I haven't been feeling all that into sex honestly

Attached: aaa.png (477x640, 417K)

>there are married, happy men with children having lots of sex, ON Jow Forums RIGHT NOW

What the fuck are you doing here you bloody normies

Leave her

Jerk off?

Its not really the same though is it

I only ever had sex with a prostitute, I was disappointing, ill probably never have it again

So you are about to get fucked yourself? Or how does it work, do you take turns?

nigga leave that bitch now. Sex is not a currency and you clearly don't have feelings for each other

I have the day off right now. I've been on Jow Forums since TTGL came out, hard to leave this place. The memes are always funny.

Women are disposable walking set of holes

True bro. Lurk around this place and /v/ always make me laugh my ass off.

Attached: 1565707939886.png (1089x2066, 586K)

Don't fall for it.
Stay pure.

Attached: he00hg2ozoj01 (1).jpg (1197x1200, 123K)

youtu.be/S7wNHVjUk7c
absolutely based
it is 100% unequivocally over

>vietmoi mommy waifu
God I'm so lonely and horny

Same, but 29.

Sadly, you can either love women, or understand women, and I did the latter. Thankfully nobody seems interested these days. In high school there would be some who kept initiating conversations with me, but at best I might have friendzoned them.

Attached: 29e.jpg (217x320, 10K)

just go fuck a prostitute

>want to get married
>can't even get girls to talk to me
>lost left eye from rubber bullet
maybe I have bad luck

I'm an hermit, no sex for me, ever.

>lost left eye from rubber bullet
I'm very sorry about that user. I hope you are doing well.

>wear eyepatch
>look badass
>get pussy

ez

>29
that's pretty fucking scary. I hope I don't end up like that.

that is pathetic lol

servers you right for being a manifestant subhuman. your kind that goes on street make a mess and don't let the car pass through deserve real bullets to the head you cringe shit

Unironically leave her. Sex isn't a reward for doing choirs. Any woman who tries to use sex as a tool over you isn't worth your time.

t. Knower

You will

I thought swedes were asexual

Yeah she should be into it as much as you are

I'm a virgin because sex is disgusting

Based

Attached: 1563957566203.jpg (331x10000, 139K)

She is probabely fucking Jamal,Sven

>Sex isn't a reward for doing choirs.
So the priest lied to me all along?

She probably gets nothing from sex with you. It might not even be her fault, she just doesn't really know how to have sex. I recommend you let her have sex with a med bvll, who can teach her how to be truly sexually satisfied and what to look for when having sex.

Nah, I’m a bottom so I just sucked his dick, he fucked me and then he left.

Men begging for sex show a bigger problem. It should naturally happens, if she isn't in the mood don't force it, if it never happen drop her. But you will do none of it and stay by fear in your unhappy relationship like a good cuck. Also if you're 40 years i guess that make sense

Why? Unless you plan on having kids, which would be the only reason I'd attempt it, casual sex is pointless and even risky these days. Besides, sleeping around screws up the sexual marketplace for both sexes.

nice

Attached: 098094586.jpg (600x600, 51K)

This but 27

Attached: 1427654426098.jpg (640x480, 98K)

21 here i'll wait until 30 after that prostitute it is

26 here haha
heavy distrust of other people and paranoia doesnt help hehe

22 virgin here
can i ask why is sex so important to you, seems like a retarded thing to be obessed about

it isnt
i dont really think about it as the moment i do, all i can think about is all the things that will go wrong

Had sex yesterday, will have sex again tomorrow.

i dont really have positive or negative opinion of it and ive never heard people really caring about it irl, maybe it was mentioned as a topic in random conversations and i didnt really stand out especially as a virgin, only on this place everyone obsesses over sex

That is essentially what I'm saying.

Same but 25

Does she at least give you permission to play with your switch?

Attached: 1514900698268.jpg (1904x2288, 480K)

same and 29 too lol

Attached: lol.jpg (2048x1471, 874K)

i mean sure, id like to have sex, but im too much of a prude, not really sociable and women dont like me especially

Got a nice looking girl coming to my place in about 40 minutes. Chances of getting laid are high. Wish me luck lads

Visited my gf a couple days ago. She was extremely in the mood and we did it 4 times. My dick was tired. Haven't even jerked off since.

Good luck user.

Why is it so hard for guys to get laid nowadays?

i dont think it is
everyone i know had sex with multiple partners and fairly often

It isn't. Western men have the most sex of any group in human history probably.
You just have incel interest and associate mainly with incels. I used to as well, then I got into college and made friends with bros, started hitting the gym all the time, invited to parties, and made friends in general. You don't even need to be a handsome/athletic popular guy, you just need a social group that has a healthy diversity of men and women.

Do you have pics of the girl? I think I know her.

Hold the line anons. Was 24 when I had my first time. You can do it I believe in you :)

that note

Attached: doomer wojack.png (222x224, 82K)

Post butt

Just had sex like three minutes ago (she initiated) and I have answers for you OP :

>Is it possible to harmlessly reduce sex drive?
Yes, all it takes is to have a gf whom you take for granted and whose sex drive matches yours or higher. As with everything in life, once you take it for granted, your mind goes into this "since I can have it whenever I want I don't need it anymore" place and there you go. Reduced sex drive.

>Is it possible to get enough and be fed up?
Yes, but for short time periods only. No, after a while, you need sex. That's not just because pussy is good, it's also because sex implies a shitload of things that make it the best : you've been chosen to fuck by her, you're special and she is giving herself over to you, it feels good and empowering, etc...

>I become an animal.
Flag checks.

>God damn women got such an immense bargaining tool its ridiculous
True and but only weak willed men let it rule their lives. All men want pussy, but those who let pussy rule their lives end up becoming pussies.
For women, the prize is sex, which is great on the moment yeah. But men ARE the prize in and on themselves, user. understand that. Treat yourself as the trophy, not her, and see how it changes. After all, are you not the one bringing everything relevant to the table ? more money ? a job and a place ? a car ? Even when we fuck we're the ones doing all the work.

You are the prize, faggot. Act like it.

Attached: 1534491867917.jpg (768x960, 55K)