South Korea is the comfiest country for incels

South Korea is the comfiest country for incels

Attached: 75983754.png (648x807, 198K)

Attached: 879878.png (636x757, 326K)

Attached: 0695784.png (714x668, 100K)

why dont they have kids?

They abandon sexuality

Attached: 1566902199703.jpg (1200x1800, 551K)

it's probably a complex problem that can't be easily answered but I'll list some things that I think can be related to it, south korea is a very matriarchal society zhat treats males like this, all the males are circumsized after birth so they don't even enjoy sex, there's very high expectations toward both men and women because of the strong pop industry that idolises performers who don't look anything like the average population, the habitable landspace of the country is very small and the population is very high, imagine 50 million people living in an area that's third the size of austria, so it is very crowded, also the country is decently affluent, there's not many people living in poverty so most people don't want to risk their comfortable life for kids
realistically there's too many people living in south korea anyways so lower numbers would be better but the problem is that there'll be too many old people for society to handle, basically every country is facing this tickiing time bomb but south korea will be the first where it explodes

*treats males like shit

no point

they are slaves

I can't wait for Korean unification when the Southern Stacies start fucking North Korean bvlls. Juche will save the Korean people.

>their northern counterpart is outbreeding them

Yeah, and their pathetic """""men""""" are buying mail order brides instead.

Attached: SEAgooks.png (471x343, 17K)

>0.71

Attached: 1516854683452.jpg (1510x2002, 235K)

>Sub 1.0 birth rate

Attached: Doomer.png (1369x770, 158K)

korean women are really attractive, can i come and breed them

>asking permission
just order the plane ticket already

>this is considered a chad in korea

lol
I see many korean priests in Vatican City too. now i understand why

It's a good thing. Same is happening to white people. Countries like France or Germany can only keep the birthrate up thanks to black and Arab man breeding either their own women or white women (the latter is getting extremely common in France)

Attached: 1547506847684.jpg (540x475, 105K)

Your dick will have no time to be dry

what about japan neto chan? Slant is slant to me

what about turkey? I heard there are so many weeb girls.

i would unironically move to korea or japan
problems are 2: what kind of jobs and accomodations can be found and would i be weird as an euro guy

Biggest downside is that they are turkish.

they are into k-p*p idols tho

Korean working visa is easier to get

I'm gonna go Turkey and make sure of it, thanks.

>what kind of jobs and accomodations
bouncer at a blowjob bar or bauštela while living in a group housing with SEAmonkeys

they dislike nipp size dicks

How about abortions statistics?

There's no break on the reunification train, Juche gang assemble!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 176K)