So why do they use the word 'sir' a lot?

So why do they use the word 'sir' a lot?

Attached: 1324325345.jpg (729x425, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jat_people
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They say it or else British senpai will smack them with a stick

Attached: a_british_man_gets_a_pedicure_from_an_indian_servant.jpg_1718483346.jpg (600x340, 62K)

Too much cow pee

politeness
young people say man

I dont know mr sir

I don't know darling sir

*head bobble intensifies

It's a remnant from colonial rule where lower class people (Indians) were expected to treat upper class people (Brits) with respect and call them Sir/Madame. Since a lot of Indians ended up moving to tech support and they're expected to be polite on the phone, they end up calling their customers Sir and Madame. It also has the additional effect of making the boomers they talk to on the phones feel more important than they actually are.

the word gorimem, means "White Madam" in Hindi, but has been discontinued because it also has a sexual connotation.

Hindi/Urdu has a word called "Sahab" or "Janab" which is used to refer to a traditionally higher class person, but is also used casually in speech.

"Sahab, kidhar ja rahe ho?" (Sir, where are you going?)

It doesn't denote classism here, you can call your friends Sahab or Janab. But English has no such equivalent.

Yes, hello ma'am. Please provid credit card, then open bobs and vegana.

Can I convert to Hinduism and become priest cast or whatever cast is the best?

Attached: 1567002722649.jpg (699x485, 73K)

conversion to Hinduism means you get your own ethnic group.
the Bactrian Greeks came to India long ago and converted, they became their own caste.
even today Khatris preserve their Greek ancestral DNA quite nicely.

So I will be German cast then? Will it be higher than priest cast?

Yes all 2% of it lol.

Saheeb was the word for the English under colonialism right?

is there an albanian caste?

about 60% of it, although the Steppe_MLBA is hard to break down since it includes Indo-Aryan components too.

there's no hierarchy per se, the priestly caste (Brahmins) became like Jews and declared themselves as the most superior.

Attached: Steppe.png (420x585, 49K)

No

There is no such thing as “converting” to Hinduism. Pick up a book, read the scriptures and pray to whatever sect you choose to follow.
Or just convert to Buddhism. It’s easier and more spiritual.

any senior ranking officer in the army was Sahab, many of whom were English.
the word for English was "Angrez" (Anglo).

dunno
why don't they use the toilet rofl

There are many castes, what matters is how dignified one is. Khatris, Jats became upper castes because they fought against the muslim invaders. Also, India has the thing called Guest is god. So, foreigners are not treated less than anybody, but don't expect being worshipped.

Don’t fall for the caste meme dude. I’m shilling you the religion Hinduism should have evolved into. Become a Buddhist.

Your info is not up to date Hans.

Use global25 instead of using weird outgroups and watch the MLBA proportions fall as you approach good fit values. I have seen some UP Jat sample get to around the mid 40s to 50% all steppe types combined (MLBA + EMBA), but that is about it. Haven't seen any other south Asian ethnicity even get close to that.
Though if you happen to have qpAdm, you can use the even better method to check the values yourself.

Nah man I was just shit posting. Wanted to know if it was actually possible to convert.

> What were you saying?

Attached: cats-1098.jpg (660x440, 55K)

athihi devo bhavah is a joke
a foreigner gets scammed the moment he exits the comfort zone of the airport and 5 star hotels.

>Jats became upper castes because they fought against the muslim invaders
What? Based on what I know, there are more self-describe Muslims Juts than Hindu Jaats (though both are fairly different genetically). And the last time I checked, the Hindu Jaats were OBC or something like that.

>Khatris, Jats became upper castes because they fought against the muslim invaders.
khatris yes. Jats were Kshatriyas and feudal landlords and they are classified as BC, SC/ST just like the Marathas.

I have seen many whitoids in Haridwar who converted to Hinduism.

>Buddhism
Meme. Samkhya is better desu. Though no one has a proper corpus or a proper continually surviving doctrine of Samkhya.

this lungi is the sole reason why “Hinduism” is still stuck in the feudal state from 2000 years ago

that's Hare Krishna and ISKCON. It's conservative, and yes, they form their own community where White Hindus marry each other, and stuff.

Jats are not classified at BC in most states including Punjab and Haryana. Jats were not kshatryas. We came from Afghanistan during muslim invasions, became farmers, then fough Muslims. We were kept out of the caste system for most of our history. Thats why, most Jats don't believe in caste system. But there is a very popular saying that "you are all the same people, but we are better than you"

ISKCON autists.

Funny. Never heard of it. Obviously shit loads of westerners become Buddhist and shit.

Muslim jats the one that lost during muslims invasions and their females were cowards who did not kill themselves. Most Jats are Hindu; there is nothing to take pride in if you a muslim jatt/jat

Nope, most people who I met were not from ISKON. They praised lord Shiva. Although ISKCON should is becoming a cult now.

>Jats were not kshatryas
anybody who takes arms for a dharmic cause is a kshatriya. Many marathis under Shivaji were literal shudras yet he treated them as Kshatriya. In fact, he even had a former african slave as a general after giving him his freedom.

I don't think that Jats came from Afghanistan. If we look at the UP Jaats (and eastern Jaats in general) then we notice that they have a higher steppe and AASI ancestry. The kind of AASI ancestry which is more or less outside of the Pashtun range. Instead they seem to be a bit like a relic population of sorts.

ISKON is a full blown cult

There are lots of whitoids who turn to hinduism and they are some of the most radical ones I have ever met! Some plainly said why don't India revoke all rights from Muslims!

>They praised lord Shiva
Based as should every Indian. Too bad many north tards worship Shree Ram.

"The Black Kshatriya"
we need a movie on this
Sanjay Bhansali needs to work on this

Because they're always scheming to swindle you for money or other shit. They want you to believe they have some respect for you or just distract.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jat_people

This is a good start to read. We came back around 1000-1500 years back. Of course, many intermarried with the local population. My mother is pale like a normal white, but my father is brown. So, I turned out brown.

generally converts are more extreme than the ones born into. A Muslim convert is also often more extreme than a Muslim who grew up as one.

Shivaji Maharaj was a Sudra himself. Remember, Br*ahmin cucks refused to coronate him despite regaining 3/4th of India from the Mughals because he was a low born.

Not sure if you should say whole of North. Everyone I met in Haryana or Punjab actaully worshipped lord shiva. So did people from Himachal and Uttrakhand. Shree Ram is more for people from UP, Bihar.

If Jats came from what is now Afghanistan then why do they have both a higher steppe and a higher AASI value than Afghans do? You could postulate that the AASI values rose due to mixing but then that would increase their recent ancestral steppe values even higher beyond the Afghan range.
They most likely seem to be a population which was never fully accepted to be a part of the caste system back when it was being solidified in the Gupta era.

Well for most of history Jats were kept out of caste system. We only got recognition because we were the first line of defense when muslims invaded.

>My mother is pale like a normal white, but my father is brown. So, I turned out brown.
here we go again
another jatt faggot WE WUZZ episode

Attached: 1432724756686.jpg (250x241, 7K)

HELLO FRIEND, IN DIS TUTORIAL...

Dude I don't know anything about genetics and have no interest in learning about it either. All I know is my mother is a Jat whose family came from the mountains in Pakistan near Afghanistan and came to India during partition and my father's family has lived in Haryana for as long as they can remember.

like the other user said, people use Sir because we often casually refer to our mates as Sahab/Janab, it sounds funny and friendly, but there's no such equivalent in English so we end up using sir.

This

Bums in my cunt always call me "master", "Sir" or "nobleman"

Bums?

So she is probably a Jat + Balochi combo since the western Jatts can be modeled as part eastern Jaat + part Balochi.

No bro you cannot, borning as a non-hindu is your karma (like for your sins in prev life) and per the hindu view of the world you're basically fucked and no better than an animal, worse than an untouchable. You cannot convert let alone join some caste (you born into it).
Hinduism isn't Islam or Christianity. If you're good enough you're hindu in your next life but atm you're just an ape.

I mean those who come asking for either money or cigarettes.

Or maybe my father is Jat+Abo. I don't know and/or care.

*brahmin view
like I said brahmins are jews
as per the true hindu view as said by Krishna, if you do your duty and follow the Lord in your heart you will be liberated from the cycle of life.

lol I have seen many Russian and Ukranian converts in India. Many

its either my way or the highway faggot
t.brahmin

based couldn't have said it better myself

Attached: 1565328163676.png (1104x914, 227K)

Half of what you just said makes no sense. Being born as a non Hindu literally makes you immune to karma since karma is a dharmic principle and doesn’t work for Abrahamics.
>You cannot convert let alone join some caste
Wrong
>per the hindu view of the world you're basically fucked and no better than an animal, worse than an untouchable
Everybody who isn’t a Brahmin is an untouchable, that’s 87% of Hindus.

Imagine being born as a Br*hmin in today’s day and age. It’s like the game has been turned on it’s head, the two people in charge of India are a shifts and a Jain cuck, 3/4th of the jobs and college seats are given to OBC, the rest you have to scrape with literal Dalits, your women are rabid feminist cunts that want to smash Brahmin patriarchy

t. Kayastha Brahmin

For instance the majority of the Hindu caste system is outlined in the Manusmiriti, a Sanskrit legal text written By Manu, a Brahmin philosopher in 3rd century AD.

the entire book is him jerking off to the superiority of the Brahmin man over the rest of the races of the world, the Dravidians, the Scythians, the Greeks, the Chinese, the Kodas etc.

it reads like a mental masturbation book, "the Brahmin is the most superior of all, nothing is owned by the other tribes of the world, the Brahmin owns all" etc.

it would be laughable if it did not become part of religious doctrine for the next 1000 years.

But Krishna did not say this. Indeed, Krishna himself uplifts a lower caste man to the warrior caste by observing how fierce he was in battle. The Mahabharata openly says "All men descend from Aryans (nobles)", all men have noble blood in them.

but brahmins turned the entire religion around and fucked it.

How prelevant is caste is South these days? In Haryana, my caste (Jats) honor kill.

BASED DALIT BULL MAKING BR*HMIN KEKS SEETHR

it sucks
fuck that ambedkar
fucking nigger british puppet
fuck him

South Indians don’t practise caste discrimination. We just practise caste based murder instead.

>lol I have seen many Russian and Ukranian converts in India. Many
Likely they are tricked into some cult to scam foreigners. Doubt actual Hindus recognize them (like someone said above these converts can only marry each other because no one wants to marry an ape right?)

>Ambedkar
>British puppet
Nigga wat are you smoking. Bhimji literally shat on everybody from the British to Katwe to Ricebags to Brahmins. Is Mamata babi so scared she’s feeding you lies kek

Are Punjabi Indians their own caste or how does it work with Sikhs?

>some Brahmin dude from India comes to our town
>people invite him to their houses so he can bless it or some shit
>Mum and Dad invite him to our house
>he walks in and says a couple of prayers, takes a donation from us and then walks out, all within the space of 15 minutes

I don't know what's worse, br*hmins or the retarded hindus that enable them.

They were supposed to not have castes, but they follow Hindu caste system

Where did you get this ape bit from

Brahmins have always been beggars dude. They walked around town seeking alms from normal folk and even Kings.
Bharata was always a land of KANGZ not Br*hmin

Brahmins in North India , who say prayers, don't do any other job. Being priest is their full time job and there is no pay from temple. Although most temples gives them houses to stay in. When you look from that perspective, then giving donations makes sense; otherwise, if he does a 9-5 job, then fuck him.

Who are you calling an ape here? Russians or Hindus? Also, I have seen decent number of Hindu/Russian couples.

You have to kill 100 pakis to rank up first

>enemy of my enemy is my friend , for the most part at least
the brits sponsored an icon for the lower masses and they succeeded , they knew their time was up , at that point in was only about how much rifts and shitstorm they can create be it the partition or the caste system revolts

also I voted for modi son
I knew long b4 he was gonna win , b4 pulwama
not much of a choice I had anyway

Afghan chad is that you?

Here's how it works,

India is divided along three major lines,
Caste
Religion
Ethnicity

Religion is easy, Hindu, Muslim, Sikh, Christian etc.

Ethnicity is usually their language. Like Europeans have French, Spanish, Italians, Germans, India has Punjabis, Tamils, Malayalis, Kashmiris, Gujaratis and so on.

The last is caste. Caste is like nobility, royalty, commoner or subhuman. It's not followed anymore, but affirmative action practices exist to help people from traditionally lower castes get an advantage in society for historical oppression.

So a person can be a Punjabi, and can be Hindu, Muslim or Sikh. But Punjab is a majority Sikh state, so most of them are Sikhs. But since Sikhs basically were Hindus long ago who made their own Chad religion of slaying invaders and having long beards, they still have their castes intact and generally marrying within their own, but in Sikhism it's not big of a deal since Sikh doctrine doesn't believe in caste.

> but in Sikhism it's not big of a deal since Sikh doctrine doesn't believe in caste.

Wrong and very wrong. There are a lot of caste based voilence in Punjab.
t. have a punjab and haryana domicile

>Also, I have seen decent number of Hindu/Russian couples.
Lol how many of them were the hindu man and Russian girl and how many the other way round
>inb4: 100%-0%

not him desu

Back in the day, Brahmins were the only ones who learnt to read so it made sense that people would pay them to recite prayers and scriptures. These days, everyone can read. Brahmins are as obsolete and a ton of them are just snake oil salesmen that make a fortune from gullible idiots.

That's how we make more Hindus. Most Russian "hindu" I met became celibates.

Most are. But there are still some decent ones. Even now, people don't know Sanskrit, so we just continue the "tradition" I guess

Best stop posting now. I'm Punjabi and what you're saying is very untrue. Punjabis are very casteist.
> It's not followed anymore,
White lies. How old are you? Are you the Modi voting bengali

Also, it is considered very bad if someone marries outside the caste/religion/ethnicity especially for women. I mother called me yesterday how one of our neighbors (women) married a christian american and she was cussing left right and center.

that's just converts. Hinduism had a massive NoFap thing going on. We literally have a word for NoFap in Sanskrit where you don't have sex or jerk off and transcend human boundaries.

everytime I go nofap
i think about slicing my jugular

This. Hopefully my mother finds me a Punjabi or Haryanvi qt so I won't have give work myself out

Christian Indians don't have that going on though. I knew a acquaintance from Goa who went to Russia to study and married a local from there.

Im not sure about exactly the ape thing but basically if you did good in your prev life you're a brahman or among some higher species that reside in the heaven, and if you were bad/sinful you are reborn as a stone, an animal, a non-hindu person or lower caste hindu.
So if you ain't hindu you're below the lowest of them.
Hindus say castes do not matter yet they kill people for marrying outside of their castes, makes you think right?
Even muslims adhere to the caste system.

>Most Russian "hindu" I met became celibates.
Absolutely expected.

Was it a female?