It is most likely that 3 years from now, you'll find your views on some things absolutely stupid. Right now...

It is most likely that 3 years from now, you'll find your views on some things absolutely stupid. Right now, you probably think that your views are absolute and rooted in truth, and infallible. How do you cope with this?

Attached: 1567025256096.jpg (2048x1504, 640K)

>3 years
more like 6 moths

You'd only think your views are infallible if you were a child or a theist

LATVIA IS HAPLOGROUP N YOU DENSE CUNTS

Attached: image001.jpg (1279x1065, 244K)

I haven't really changed my views in about 25 years since the age of reason, you fucking zoomer. Go get informed on facebook or whatever

true. 2016 me was absolute cringe

Main takeaways from that are

>moortugal
>Turkey is actually white and European

>me 3 years ago
>lolbertarian, crypto racist anti Semite
>me now after reading and getting an education
>left wing rationalist, beyond caring about politics, hateful of racism

Baldicks are almost same people genetically but different languages

You are not made up of one single Haplogroup. Also Haplogroups in general are bad indicators of your ancestors. They are very rough estimates and you will have inevitably multiple haplogroups. Especially since those haplogroups have different concentrations in different countries. For example setting turkey into one single haplogroup is not really possible. Since it is extremely diverse.

That's called being a brainlet. I have always recognized the relative nature of my beliefs. It doesn't make them any weaker.

Attached: 1563882858844.jpg (1080x1076, 92K)

>lolbertarian
I really feel sorry for you, glad you got out of that. It's the most funny and retarded political view to ever grace this undeserving planet. The rest you posted is not nearly that bad

Though generally speaking what is there to cope with in the first place? You have clearly western europe, slavs, nordics, yugoslavs and so on.

>left wing rationalist
My sides are in orbit.
>beyond caring about politics
Good goy.
>hateful of racism
So you do care about politics!

Thank you my friend, I was just a disaffected youth preyed on by the right wing YouTube media, and went down the anarchist anti government path but in the wrong direction where you put all your faith in corporations lol

Peace and love my brother, there’s nothing political about that because it’s the way things should be, your people have a history of dividing on hate I would hope you have learned the lesson

Portugals actual main haplogroup is r1b, it was changed as a meme

I'm a fascist and I see nothing wrong with the map OP posted.

Attached: 27905832068_5b7e7fb14b_o.jpg (736x992, 79K)

I will report you to your government

no you retard

no my views change all the time

I hope you have learned your lesson. We're currently both being replaced by muslim and nignogs.
EU is failing hard right now and multiple countries are on the brink of civil war thanks to leftism.

Attached: 1556582533760.gif (661x800, 190K)

Go ahead.

Attached: 1495617466771.jpg (236x226, 14K)

>fascist
That's good to hear, Fritz.

I like this map.

Attached: alberto.png (265x258, 90K)

Exactly, Ivan!

Attached: 1551621868085.png (623x889, 271K)

I remember when I was a fascistic retard who thought the world was ruled by leftism, try educating yourself rather than listening to faggots on the internet

>anime

Kill yourself beta untermensch

Bro, Merkel held a new years speech with arabic subtitles. Most of the west is ruled by leftist pussies with no backbone to speak of. Probably corruption plays a big rule too.

You sound awfully mad.

Attached: 396561a8e5ce5821f150a491afc6c478d33f0d97.png (600x782, 293K)

You have no idea what you’re talking about if you think Merkel is a leftist, right wingers and “centrists” appropriate multicultural shit to make themselves look progressive

wrong. if there's one thing I dislike more than retarded mutts making uninformed assumptions about my person, it's change. i'm really averse to it, to a degree some might call unhealthy. instead of rushing to form opinions or assumptions, the same way you do, I simply remain unopinionated until I have time to inform myself enough on the matter at hand. not all of us are teenagers with raging hormones that are quick to build and make public retarded opinions and juggle between them like spastics. by the way your post is off topic, i reported it.

Offended bro?

Yea man the conservative nationalist party that is supposed to put me first just invites millions upon millions of shitskins and their cunt #1 holds a very important speech in arabic just to look progressive.
Never mind all the conservatives that run around with selfmade nooses with a hanging merkel and protests turning violent already. Well and most conservatives just not voting for her any longer...

You were the one screeching not me. I'm happily posting animu.

Attached: 663d9a2c140f6f228732183aa72b1cff7df130ca.png (1050x1200, 662K)

Gay map

This is a really good book for every kraut to read.

Attached: hitler-s-revolution-expanded-edition.jpg (1200x1800, 370K)

I like this map

Moortugal belong with Morocco

Attached: 1392132315001.png (500x1000, 649K)

Cucked homo