Killing myself live

killing myself in 10 minutes on this discord server
parents left me for dead on the streets
no job
no friends
no education
killing myself on this discord server live, the only place I have a few people who care
discord/>gg/EZbFWhR

Attached: ee3dd09a801521f64eba51e134827fb3.jpg (750x1334, 80K)

how are you doing it?

kys

become a homeless man who yells at people you look like you could grow a mad beard

Kys

jump off a bridge
do a flip

what race are you?

You are too handsome to die

Shit the link doesn't work, faggot.
Please tell me if he ends up doing it, lads.

God, Im so glad I jumped right into a trade. When you are good at something you will ALWAYS get paid to do it

this link doens't work
kys

its a fake i joined, he is just plugging a bigass discord server

most of the time then some fag promisses to kill himself live he give up in the last secund and start talking a lot of bullshit about future and loved ones

Please don't do it, just please don't.

>look at the stache to beard gap

Attached: 20190828_203143.jpg (1836x1836, 1.55M)

What trade? And don't say welding

thank you for your service

fuck you OP

It really be like that sometimes

>Please don't do it, just please don't

Attached: 1559650456316.png (782x758, 132K)

not clicking the link
just tell me if he did it

He's gone. Big mistake!

The link is fake op is a fag

stop telling people online to kill themselves you don't know what they're going through some of them might resort to doing it

he just did and done it
I saw every thing

Attached: DzLIAWVWkAA4gbd.jpg (250x250, 11K)

stfu nigger

/reddit/ is the other way, buddy

kill youre selves

>stop telling people online to kill themselves you don't know what they're going through some of them might resort to doing it

Attached: 1560639633049s.jpg (98x125, 3K)

become a clergyman

This also if you're american you can face charges for aid in suicide.

we all go through hardships, don't judge before you know his story. preach love brotha not hate. it's easy to preach hate but it takes a strong heart to preach about love

I don't like people killing themselves, I was just laughing at you trying to be rational with Jow Forums fags

you don't have a clue of what the fuck you're talking about, friendo. people end up taking their own lives every day because no one was there to help them through the nightmare. I 100% guarantee you they would opt for a second chance were it possible to grant them one. think before you act next time, good sir

Attached: 1554349078345.jpg (229x71, 6K)

listen here, my good friendarino. we are all human beings, and we all need love. it breaks my heart to see people treating each other like this everyday running their mouths at the first moment of frustration. no human is better than the other, next time you think about belittling someone or "putting them in their place", give them a hug instead. I just hecking can't stress this enough. we need that more than anything now to go through these dark times.

kys you're nothing to the world and you will never save a life in your pathetic insect life

You're trying to hard.