Is Canada overrated? It sounds too good to be true. There has to be a catch, other than the extremely cold weather

Is Canada overrated? It sounds too good to be true. There has to be a catch, other than the extremely cold weather

Attached: Canada.jpg (599x677, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q2jijuj1ysw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I am the catch

So if you kill yourself there won't be a catch anymore?

The catch is people bully you on 4chins

It's heaven on earth. Imagine, we got legal weed for recreational purpose country-wide.

Attached: 1460486252733.jpg (620x349, 128K)

Are Mexicans already preparing to storm Canada once Ameriglobo land turns to shit?

It's like the US, but really faggy

its not that cold desu

There are palm trees on beaches in Vancouver.

Yeah and there is permafrost in Québec.

Fuck Quebec

What do they say about Canada?

Come to Canada

that it is pretty nice, safe, lots of untouched wilderness and easy-going ladies

Attached: very sensitive.png (1380x2000, 585K)

Canada is the land of the comfy middle-class public servant, and the unionized labourer. If that's what you want, it's heaven on earth. Anything else, probably look elsewhere

all i want is to never starve or be unemployed ever again... and if I could find somebody to love and be loved back that'd be great, j-just sayin'

Attached: chika.jpg (1280x720, 367K)

Dollar doesn't go as far as in the US, and houses are ridiculously overpriced here. They're like 2.5 times as expensive as houses in the US.

It’s the US but with universal healthcare, cheaper university, and safer

>houses are ridiculously overpriced here. They're like 2.5 times as expensive as houses in the US
damn, that sucks massive amount of dicc

You're not cute

Fuck angloshits

any other similarities or differences?

don't come here

trying to keep me out only makes Canada more attractive. Think you pussy ass niggas can hog all the goodies to yourselves forever? Think again, nigga. I'm slurping the maple syrup out of your boipussi, like it or not

Attached: ill eat yo ass.jpg (500x500, 42K)

Attached: 20190829_151224.jpg (5312x2988, 3.69M)

Fuck Canada and fuck Chinks.

Attached: giphy.gif (397x248, 277K)

man you are ugly.

Its nice, but the middle class is fucked here. Things are very expensive, and the price of housing is starting to get worryingly high, with little accompanying growth in salary. Owning a home where I grew up simply isn't possible for someone who isn't a millionaire. I agree the standard of living in the US lacks in lots of ways, but at least housing isn't as expensive.

>where I grew up simply isn't possible for someone who isn't a millionaire
Vancouver?

Attached: 1548060972884.png (1182x2053, 2.04M)

No, a suburb in the Vancouver area, but the same thing is happening in Toronto, and to a lesser extent, in most major cities in Canada. The price of housing in Vancouver, and Toronto is so bad, that it is causing most of the prices in BC and Ontario to also climb significantly, as people are forced to move farther and farther away. Vancouver
had something like the 2nd most expensive housing prices in North America, with a median wage that wasn't even in the top 10.

Yes, Aztlan doesn't stop in the midwest.

Attached: 2655px-Imperios_Español_y_Portugués_1790.svg.png (2655x3000, 1.81M)

Canada is cold for me, we have low wage jobs and skilled labor, and drug trafficking. I don't think you could really save much here unless your making over 40k..I don't think you can buy a house anymore like you used to.

It's good because we have no Mexicans. Stay in Mexi or if you have to go to Cali. This land isn't for you.

We are freer.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-29-04-05-04.png (480x854, 160K)

>Couldn't get independence
cope

It's fucking great here, come enjoy it with us

USA being the shit hole that it is just makes leafs look good compared to them.

It was great untill OP and his fellow turdies moved there

Oh it's you... You seriously have a fetish for rimming boys, don't you?

>

Attached: 1542920181051.png (719x928, 490K)

youtube.com/watch?v=q2jijuj1ysw