Why are Asians so loyal to Blizzard? They will never die as long as Asia exist. The same goes for Europe with EA

Why are Asians so loyal to Blizzard? They will never die as long as Asia exist. The same goes for Europe with EA.

Attached: 1567049330858.jpg (2748x2515, 587K)

Because it has given these two countries huge monetary value. China from selling gold and korea from the whole e-sports thing.
With money comes security and comfort and people are loyal to what brings them security and comfort.

Cause China has a lot of people, it's why Disney is pandering to them so hard as well. Almost Every character in OW is trying to pander to a country though

blizzard was huge here too. I think it's because they used to make good games that looked good that didn't need top of the line computers.

blizz introduced god tier games to asians except japs back in the early 00s.

You're not cute

>japan doesn't give a shit about blizzard shit
>has two characters in ow while china and korea have one despite their ardor

Attached: 1542892315615.jpg (788x685, 83K)

blizzard is dying fast here
wow amazing such achievement

>Almost Every character in OW is trying to pander to a country though
>Zarya
>looks like some feminist dyke on steroids
>Hates robots with passion and wants to destroy them for what they did to Mother Russia like any russian would
People are really conflicted about this character here.

you're portrayed as a robotic ninja and an HONOURABRU archer... they're literally stereotypes put onto characters

Haha continentals BTFO!

>Favourite video game studio?
>Ubisoft Montreal

Attached: 257.jpg (1473x1061, 280K)

I wreck Snoy fags.

Attached: 1528214588310.jpg (666x656, 93K)

Diva canonically streams Starcraft and has a real account. Mei is more American-Chinese than actual Chinese.

>Asians dont care about blizzard outside of overwatch
Come on, you can't be this ignorant. Koreans are obsessed with Starcraft and all the other Asians love WoW. Hell, the Chinese even got their own expansion (Pandera).

Meant for

overwatch is the only game asians did used to play but now it is losing interest again.
if you look at it right now if blizzard released a new starcraft or overwatch i would believe it would get no attention.
most koreans now are losing loyalty to blizzard since starcraft is so dead there.

Most of my friend went back to playing lol

Zarya is hot though

>>looks like some feminist dyke on steroids

She's cute

i was honestly surprised the poster girl of overwatch was an annoying british dyke, would've thought they'd have made it d.va or something

They're supposed to be a Chinese and a Korean ?
What's with the small button nose then ?

>since starcraft is so dead there.
No.