Do you like Cindicator? How about free Cindicator Expert Level indicators?

Do you like Cindicator? How about free Cindicator Expert Level indicators?

Everyone is sleeping on CND. Will be $1 in 2019, youre looking at an easy 50x here faggots

Check for link in my next post

Attached: CND.png (920x129, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/cindicator/evaluating-indicators-and-learning-how-to-use-them-e69435c45f4e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

put this in your URL bar and thank me when youre no longer a wage cuck discord dot gg/j8F3M5k

I’ve held the lowest tier since like Nov and I keep wanting to sell it but I get to lazy. The lowest tier sucks. Are the other tiers any good?

YW BBY

Attached: CND2.png (1553x751, 73K)

The accuracy is downright impressive. There have been articles written up on them, but recently I use them for sentiment and where its headed. Wisdom of the crowd goes a long way.

medium.com/cindicator/evaluating-indicators-and-learning-how-to-use-them-e69435c45f4e

last year I bought 1btc worth of cnd at 140sat and sold it at 2800sat.

Well done

Interesting. I’ll check it out again. It’s just the beginner level indicators were really starting to piss me off on telegram. It was literally -

“What’s the possibility of the total crypto market cap going below $500 billion in one month”
Answer - 50%

Followed by -

“What’s the possibility of the total crypto market cap going above $500 billion market cap in one month”
Answer - 50%

But I did hear some people saying the higher levels are pretty solid though

Yeah, the short term, top level signals are a lot better I've found. Its worth a look anyhow. F-R-E-E- is a hard price to beat

stop shitting on the street, pajeet.

OP the hero we need but not the one we deserve

Pajeets are banned from this thread, I'll have you know

Wait I missed the free part. What’s that?

I held CND second tier from the beginning of the year until about April or May. The accuracy and granularity of the indicators overall were quite poor. Indicators started getting leaked during this time too, and there's really no way to prevent this. Really interesting concept, but in hindsight it felt like a dumb investment.

There is a Discord URL link in my second post, youll need to add the dot youself, its there to avoid spam filters on Jow Forums

Thing is, the models Cindicator is using "learn" over time. By design, they are going to get more accurate. Not to mention they reward accuracy in the app

You literally hate money if you aren’t buying at 270 sat right now based on that chart...

Couldnt have said it better myself

That buy today was pretty large. Volume sharply up

pump and dump
their picks are literally worse than coin flips
lots of desperate bagholders just waiting to dump on you

You can lead a horse to water but cant make them drink..

Youll regret this when youre buying my CND for $1+

Looks like it’s ready to run again now..could be a headfake in which case it probably runs tomorrow..sell side is nothing but blue sky so 100%+ wouldn’t surprise me..

In a bull market this would probably be good for a 5-10x, but in this market it will probably pump similarly to how chat did last week

Wow. I remember looking at this at 24 cents. This shit is under 2?
That is NEO type sliding right there.

Lol someone is trying really hard to hold this down. Macd cross just got nuked

Interesting. By what mechanisms can the value of CND appreciate? Seema like it would rely on massive uptake by people skilled enough to provide input into the hybrid AI, which seems like a very very long term prospect.

Only just skimmed the white paper, looking for more info from CND traders.

Attached: 1531565503465.jpg (572x621, 104K)

agree lol ffs if you are smart buy cnd. not least because teeks will not let this one go