Why do incels do this?

Why do incels do this?

Attached: 1528742371984.png (1009x526, 109K)

Being depressed doesn't make you an incel

Blaming your depression on women and minorities, or natives, in your case, is what incels do.

I'm pretty sure depressed people only blame themselves, self hatred is an extremely common sign of depression, low self esteem is also one. I suffer from manic depression and I've never blamed anyone but myself. Life in general sucks, especially if you don't have someone to love and be loved back

Attached: 05bfe784ec2d49c207648aa5782d9cd2.jpg (500x500, 43K)

I blame it on my genetics

Well you can't do that Because you're not white

I know, i have bpd, but depressed incels blame women and other races for their depression. please shut the fuck up, defensive incel.

muhammod was a pedo rapist

rdfgzerqdsgferqtgeqageqrtdgvbqedtrfgh

>muhammod was a pedo rapist

Attached: 1565448292163.png (644x800, 43K)

You should really not be so aggressive if you want to have a serious discussion

you'd be surprised lol
you should really not be so defensive if you don't want to be called a defensive incel

You're talking to a sjw female on a proxy

I'm not really trying to be defensive, I'm just saying that calling every depressed person an incel doesn't help, especially if they are already dealing with other stuff in their lives, its just adding salt to the wound

Is that crazy chick from California?

t. al abu ahmed omar

return to your desert shithole

the question was about why incels identify as a movie character who is nothing like them, and then you came and said that depression doesn't make you an incel, so you ARE a defensive incel.
please kill yourself before you kill more palestinian children.

>I am mentally ill
we can tell

Seems like theres no point talking to you, Good luck in life user, I'm sure youre destined for great things

>t. al abu ahmed omar
>
>return to your desert shithole

Attached: 1563905154470.png (280x305, 29K)

based kike

Being depressed doesn't make you interesting

Attached: 1549486563442.jpg (685x626, 113K)

I think you'd probably be supersized at the amount that don't.

I never said it does, people who romanticize depression are the worst, anyone who thinks of it as a quriky personality trait and not an actual mental illness is a retard

People identify with goose in blade runner because they feel like outsiders who dont fit in

doomers are cringe

t. fat incel

People who carry on with the "incel" nonesense piss me off, to be honest. Wizards have been shat on for years and all they wanted was to be left alone, then a bunch of normalfsg scum from Jow Forums decide to engage in a retarded culture war and in turn manage to get unfortunate males even more demonised when all they wanted was to be left alone in the first place.
Socially isolated virgins are the last people to take up bold outspoken political action which can be tied to their lack of "normal" human relationships because it just doesn't work like that.
So now things are even worse and wizards are automatically assumed to be right wing autists who present a danger to the world, without normalfags even being aware that they aren't the failed normalfags who preach for genocide online and IRL because some cunt rejected them.

It's all so fucking irritating because at the end of the day it only serves to diminish the value society places of taking male mental ill seriously.