Blue = кringe

Blue = кringe

Attached: IMG_20190829_225537_579.jpg (800x581, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VbxgYlcNxE8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

я нe гoвopю пo-aнглийcки

Germanic speakers have the easiest time learning another Germanic language. Who could have guessed?

He is seething because if not Americans, everyone would be speaking Russian already

How come the Germans speak it so badly then?

no

English is from Angles, not West Germanic

I'm also wondering why Austria is better than both Switzerland and Germany.

we understand it well, we just have shit pronunciation because our entire media wasn't (yet) replaced by English like in the Nordic countries
English is West Germanic.

>netherlands
>sweden
>denmark
>norway

Attached: 1557904728770.jpg (1280x1080, 195K)

They have a culture

Бaзoвo и кpacнoпилюльнo!

So basically, the less culture you have, the more you speak the lingua franca

If culture is synonymous with mental retardation then yes.
If not then no.

Oh yeah, the famous german culture: drinking beer and doing Fräulein with big boobs

They only have a culture to the name of the language, in every other respect they’re just another Americanized country like every other northwestern European country is. This is true especially among the youth.

did I hurt your feefees?
Remind me what your cultural achievements are beside windmills and some paintings

They've civilized us back in the 17th century

Let's hope then that we do not have to judge the tree to its fruits.

>tell me what your cultural achievements are besides windmills and your most important cultural achievements
The Dutch section in most museums with Renaissance paintings is almost as large and sometimes larger than the French section, with a much smaller population.
Dutch realism changed the whole playing field, and in later ages Van Gogh and even later De Stijl changed it again.

Our old cities have a unique architectural low-build style from the 16th/17th century that is not found anywhere else.

In the 90's we had the most insane electronic dance music, and we still produce pretty much the most good DJs for our small population.

>beside some paintings
>we did some paintings

>oh and we have djs too

Thank the Russians making it so Europe doesn't speak French instead of English.
youtube.com/watch?v=VbxgYlcNxE8

but all the grey areas are total shitholes

I can name nearly as many dutch "cultural achievements" as french and they have a fraction of the population you guys do

>i said you can't use art so it doesn't count

Attached: a1Q4VyG_460s.jpg (460x454, 23K)

>hon hon
>we cook some frog legs and snails
>we built a few chateaux over the backs of poor people
>we conquered the worst shitholes and had ourselves colonised in turn

Attached: paris.jpg (720x480, 87K)

English is not “Germanic”
We voted LEAVE
Brexit means Brexit
Simple as

Attached: 079030EB-5CDF-4918-91ED-17584CA3A688.jpg (470x683, 215K)

>I am multilingual. What languages do I speak, you ask? My native language and English, of course.

Attached: 1557355500640.jpg (1080x1080, 93K)

almost everything is blue, including you

Fighting against the French during the Napoleonic wars was the single biggest mistake that the Russians ever made

Is it true that brits say "Europe" alienating themselves from the mainland?

Afaik someone thought union with British Empire is a great idea

I mean dark blue.

>iraq, egypt, iran, jordan higher than russia, czechoslovakia, hungary, portugal, spain
i doubt it

Attached: 1542958889649.png (500x508, 55K)

its interesting that so many finns know english despite their language being unrelated to any indo-european language

Das rite

Attached: 11920568-6892127-image-m-2_1554495054668.jpg (634x921, 178K)

theyve had some history with having to learn a germanic language

Attached: 1557554591343.png (649x658, 320K)

kek based

too late bro, you are now officially cringe

>Czechoslovakia
Based, but I couldn't understand the rest of your post, since I can't speak English

INGSLAND!!!

Attached: 1530970254974.jpg (620x450, 107K)

We learn English from the age of 6 to 18
Then all of the universities only teach their shit on English
I'd say that when the boomers die we would have 90% of the people speaking English

He must have a big brain

Cringe is the fact that English doesn't have a special word for dark blue

We are an island nation off the coast of the European mainland. We don’t share a border with any other nation except for the Irish, who are themselves isolated from the continental mainland.

Most of the time when we say “Europe”, we are referring to the continental mainland.

But all the European countries I listed also learn English and they are culturally closer to the English speaking world and except for Hungary they all speak an Indo-european language so will have an easier time to learn English compared to Arabic speakers.

They don't actually need to learn English because they can just work in their countries, we learn English to go to the west and rape white women which zis easier if you speak English

Based

yes

This is complete bullshit, most people can speak English in France nowadays. Only people that can't are retards, gilets jaunes and country people.

>i can speak english!!!

Attached: 1543045743162.jpg (644x800, 55K)

Est-ce vrai que dans France les gens vont penser mal de moi si je parle anglaise la?

Non ce n'est pas vrai. Ceux qui savent parler anglais seront content de pouvoir le pratiquer. Ceux qui ne savent pas ou qui le parle mal seront embarrassés, mais personne va te haïr pour ça.

How tf is Spain and Portugal lower than Poland, Serbia, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, ect?

I just noticed that all dark blue countries neatly fall in this circle from Sweden to Ireland

Attached: is.png (721x533, 132K)

It’s a meme map

People who don’t interact with English people very often tend to overrate their ability to speak English. Iberia is the only accurate region on this map.

Bon a savoir. Parce que mon francaise n'est pas tres bien, helas. J'ai etudiè le francaise a l'ecole, mais j'ai presque tout oublie. Je suppose que je ne pas capable de communiquer en francais IRL

T. Out of touch p*risian dog

La plupart des gens sont content d'aider un étranger... Evidemment il ya des gens méchants, mais pas plus qu'ailleurs.

Portugal I don’t know, but we barely get any media in English. All the popular music is either from Spain or stuff from Latam. Movies/tv shows and the like are almost always dubbed to Castilian/Catalan/Galician. Also, people is less motivated to learn English because we don’t need it to communicate with people outside our borders.

France is quite americanized despite not speaking English.

Literally any country is americanized nowadays, except for Best Korea

We're like you, part of Europe but also our own thing.

Define "Americanized"

I would say it manifests itself mostly in the younger generations, they will speak English much better than old niggas, and will have american-style politeness standards to the point where old people are regarded as rude by most young people.

Young people also won't speak in dialects [read: tongues] in countries where those exist and will have a hard time understanding old people because of that.

The politeness and dialect thing creates a real cultural barrier between young and old people, it's kind of a problem.

German television dubs everything. Its super cringe worthu to watch.

I thought Portugal would be better at speaking English because of tourism

I thought Spain would be better at speaking English because of tourism

It seems that Germanic languages other than English and German are no longer needed

It seems that Germanic languages other than English and German are no longer needed
Like native american

t. American

Sounds pretty good to me

Perhaps you really need to speak Danish even though you speak fluent English unlike Japanese?

Sounds like a pretty fucking based culture to me uezs

Kek Dutch painters BTFO of Fr*nchoid painters.

>American style politeness standards

Like what? Saying please and thankyou?

*Spain

*Spain

Do you really think every Spaniards is employed into tourism field
If you say yes then dont bother reply back I don't talk with subhumans

as a foreignor here (tourist) the answer is chauvinism and superiority complex, countries like France, Spain, Portugal have deep roots so people tend to even if they know english to reeinforce their language. But i would say they speak it well

Low IQ boomers

you do it too

that's true of every european country, the two of you are just the loudest on the internet about it