/cp/ - Culture Pals

Don't give up edition

Welcome to Culture Pals. Here autistic sperg losers can meet equally autistic thots from developing nations like Russia(BASED) , China(yawn) and India (loos) for relationships so autistic even wouldn't bother with them.
Seriously this shit is more of a bitch than debugging pointers in C using vim with no scripts. Want to discuss argentina? Want to discuss philosophy with an overweight Brazilian who got 0 on www.freesites.gratisiqteste.com.br? Want to get dropped by turks with English so atrocious they make toddlers seem fluent? Want to be given the basic gestalt on boobs and soy by the resident mammary expert titman? Want to talk with/share qts with the Taliban?
Want to banter koreaboos?

www.interpals.net

Website with pastas and scripts:
culturepals.github.io/

Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

qtcrawler script:
pastebin.com/h5A30AW7 (embed)

HOW TO GET MARRIED:
pastebin.com/P83xddCe

Old Thread

Attached: 1553914904220.png (1698x694, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vHS9E6JFja8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

any tips for a new starter?
what should i put on my profile?

Put a photo of me.

Cucked again

Sorry bruh

Attached: 1542572739583.jpg (511x671, 41K)

It’s k, macchi

Sorry I'm too chad for that cuck

Attached: beefy.png (177x174, 72K)

it depends on your intentions.

gf

I ask american girl if she ever thought to change her state for some else.
She responds "no, because i'm still studying in college".
Where is relation here? which way can studying in college prohibit her to think about changing her state?

Then you shouldn't make profile on interpals. Use tinder or some another, similar shit.

Because it would uproot her life to move to another state. It's like if you were in university or had a job and someone was like "Have you considered moving to Romania?"
Also out of state tuition is fucking ridiculous, sometimes tens of thousands of dollars more than in-state.

State like american state, like Iowa or Oregon, not state like another country.

It's the same thing. Moving is expensive

America is BIG country.

Maybe, but it can't prevent somebody To Think to move in another state. To California or another popular state of US.

Once you have a job it's not a problem or if you have a full ride scholarship or maybe even if you get accepted into a place so prestigious the debt you'll acquire will be only a minor inconvenience. Until then it's smarter to stay where you are

>nobody will respond to me today
holy fucking hell please i just need to talk to somebody

Attached: 3146EF0A-877B-40CE-ACE3-7FDF944EBBB9.png (607x730, 542K)

Bump

>any tips for a new starter?
just bee yourself

summer is ending...
interpals will weaken...

Just hit up a nordic girl and send her pictures of the sun, easiest pussy ever.

>mention about possibly visiting her and it would be really nice
>says she has space
unironically 'what' does she mean by that?

>mention about possibly visiting her and it would be really nice
>says she has space
unironically 'what' does she mean by that?

does posting work again

based

pls help, i'm socially retarded

You can live with her instead of renting a place during the visit

She wants to see you irl before lubing up her arsehole and spreading her butt cheeks

That means she has a place for you to sleep and if you put your cards right you can fuck her.

That means she has a place for you to sleep and if you put your cards right you can have sex with her

Realisticly how high is the chance to get nudes from a liberal iranian girl, after talking alot about sexual stuff ?

Holy fugggg really? I hope she was being serious and not joking around, should I ask if she was being serious?

95% if you're attractive, otherwise 0%

Casually drop when you think you could be visiting.

She says i am that that i have a big dick, after i sent her a pic of me in underwear and without face

>Casually drop when you think you could be visiting.
oh I already did, I said I was thinking of some place to go in october and she said "why don't you pay my country a visit" and then thats when happened

She is trying to make you rent a room in her house

well, at the very least she wants to see you, hang out and stuff, looking at the previous post she also hints(well, pretty much tells you) that you could live with her for the time of your visit

daily kpop
youtu.be/vHS9E6JFja8

No

Interesting, should I ask if she was being serious or would that be a bit too beta?

>tfw no Thai or Flip gf

What you guys do when you receive nudes? Fap to them?

share them with my friends so that we can laugh together at the stupid bitches

Compliment her and then send her a passage from the Bible about the importance of chastity in marriage

No