Greta spazzes out and twichtes about. Is this child abuse in your country. Germany: yes...

twitter.com/Harry1T6/status/1167445472274984961
Greta spazzes out and twichtes about. Is this child abuse in your country. Germany: yes. But it's okay because gretchen's a saint.

Attached: spazgirl.jpg (747x708, 81K)

>exploited
>robbed

Isn't she the one bullying her parents into letting her do all this?

autists can't be abused

Europe vs. America

Attached: based.png (735x302, 37K)

lol potato

holy redpilled

Nah she will fall into irrelevance by next year.

third world christianity sure is strange

>pretending european christianity still exists

Autism isn't down syndrome, it doesn't make you "exploitable", and by leveling that accusation at her, he's only insinuating that she's high IQ and more worthy of being listened to about this than he is. (Not that it wasn't already apparent, since he's a random retard nobody has ever heard of with a checkmark on Twitter)

Please keep seething about a fucking girl trying to promote environmentalism though, 80 IQ AfDfag.

Attached: 1545703324021.png (334x393, 265K)

that's what her folks want you to think

also gretas mama is a bonafide milf. pic related

Attached: myfriendshotmom.jpg (1474x946, 137K)

>greta bad

Attached: 1564546159891.jpg (396x376, 44K)

And nothing of value was lost.

Attached: 1484577162837.gif (255x255, 6K)

>an autistic kid acts weird in public
>NOOOOOOO IT MUST BE THE JEWS THE GLOBALIST OH GOD OH FUCK DO SOMETHING

Attached: 1555015858616.jpg (640x723, 39K)

She's fucking almost 17 years old. She can choose what she does herself.

Kek

Why do we give ugly people a platform. I don't wanna see or hear ugly people, their opinions don't matter

>this poor girl with autism is being exploited by monsters for their cultish political obsessions. Greta Thunberg is being robbed of her childhood. Everything about this is awful.

Attached: 1553664536526.png (782x758, 127K)

>another fossilcuck tantrum thread

Attached: 753232A7-3F20-4AAF-B5B6-84D2006C516B.jpg (214x235, 4K)

All Jow Forumstards/Abrahamic fags seriously need to be rounded up and shot.

she has aspergers and it actually does make you exploitable

truth

A brainwashed girl used by a lobby of environmental entrepreneurs whose sole purpose is to force the world to buy their products
And the fucking NPCs see her as a savior or something... what a bunch of idiots

>t. Daily Wire writer

If she were doing all this to promote tax cuts for Jewish billionaires and giving more money to Israel, this guy would be saying how brave she is.

Attached: jordan peterson with israeli child.jpg (1024x768, 90K)

t. uggo incel

>Greta spazzes out and twichtes about.
might've learnt it from Merkel

Ugh NPC sheeple... JOKERS RISE UP!

GAYMERS RISE UP!

I love how an actual white person makes niggas chimpout this bad.

>dem bolt-ons
>she takes her shirt off
>"Quaid.... start the reactor...."

Americans are the definition of cringe and redpilled

lmao, american christians sound exactly like muslims on twitter

not an argument

What does her dad look like then?

Attached: gretapappa.jpg (1100x733, 48K)

me on the left

Is this shopped or is he really that short?

Implying you don't have nuts in your country. While you arent the UK half of the crazy conspiracy theories here started over there.

That’s precisely what the Canuck and I were getting at, my sweet, sweet, low-IQ friend *pats and kisses your adorable little head* :3

>producer sin of an actor
>opera singer
Why do I have the feeling these two have created more carbon than 10 of your average americans.

Because you’re unwilling to accept that the only way to mitigate an existential threat to human civilization will require drastic lifestyle changes, so you’re falling back on various coping mechanisms and deflection strategies.

Why is gretamama muscly? Is she an athlete?

it's normal for 16 year olds to be interested in politics though

>skip Friday of school for the environment
Please for the love of god zoomers do this, we need to show our support for the environment!

rightoid twitter snakes latching onto short clip of a socially awkward person being socially awkward to disingenuously feign moral outrage so they have some semblance of an argument against anti climate change activism. colour me shocked.

No it doesn't
Spergs are often smarter than neurotypicals and hate doing things they don't want to do

hahahaha very informative
i love it

I don't give a shit about her or her parents, but the shit she's doing is a mockery of environmentalism.
She's not sailing back home, she's flying back home and the ship need crew members to take the ship back and they are also flying.
So in the end, absolutely nothing in terms of CO2 was saved, she and her daddy only made a cool holiday trip, their cult members got high on their farts and everyone is happy except people who have at least two brain cells to rub together.
Typical activism.

Thank you for your service

best of all
she refused to talk to trump
the most powerful man in the world and she isnt gonna listen to what his excuses are?

this isnt about making a change
this is about making a show
god knows to whose benefit

He is short, but peterson is also pretty tall

>the most powerful man in the world

Attached: AB2B5C51-E8B4-46EA-AC55-C6A024E7196B.jpg (804x536, 133K)

not counting the bogdanovs i know

She looks like she has parkinsons or something

>Why do I have the feeling these two have created more carbon than 10 of your average americans.
Imagine actually thinking that 400lbs mutts driving three times a day to McD in a pickup truck are more climate friendly than some swedish treehuggers

>she's doing it herself therefore her parents are controlling her