Breaking

South Korean Government decided to demand the restoration of the lands US bases located.

m.chosun.com/svc/article.html?sname=news&contid=2019083002434&utm_source=undefined&utm_medium=unknown&utm_campaign=news#Redyho

Attached: o0650033514396267939.jpg (650x335, 113K)

Why are you so obsessed with them?

Probably coping withJapanese women falling for zainichi bulls

This fantastic news. Death to the JewSA!

Why? Are you ok?
South Korea is going to demand the US for "get out of SK"?
do you understand kim?
the history is moving rn kim.

Pay debts

great news

Kim will unite Korea

BASED
1 KOREA, 2 SYSTEMS

90% convinced Moon is a North Korean plant

How would that even work

like china and Macao/HK

I have never hated a politician this much in my life.

his parents families are still living in nk

Based. I wish the Japs would uncuck themselves too. More than half of the entire Okinawa island is under US rule. Imagine being this cucked.

we wont throw away democracy and freedom of speech unlike south korean

This is too good to be true.
Everybody knows that Kim can't be expected to give up his nukes considering the insane aggressivity of the US since the start of the century, but that a US vassal admits it and says that they are the biggest obstacle for peace is unheard of.

>democracy
>freedom of speech

Attached: eciw7fg6vye31.png (726x767, 151K)

Would you prefer to be cucked by US for the rest of your life?

pick one
cucked by US
cucked by NK
cucked by China
cucked by Russia

SK is cucked either way

Would Korean War still happen if it wasn’t divided post ww2?

yankee go home

>if it wasn’t divided post ww2
korea wouldve been part of Russia then.

>cucked by NK
More like uncucked and freed from decadent western influence.
Comrade Kim please abolish K-pop

But, the size of both koreas wouln't make it impossible to sustain a joint union with both systems? What id north koreans what to live in the south and engage in capitalism/religion/etc, would kim let them?

>korea wouldve been part of Russia then
Imagine the world without K-pop...

noice
they have been spreading commie propaganda you believe or not

thatd be pretty good if south korea went the way of north korea. the world cant keep lapping over american influence and obedience.

Imagine being this much of a zioshill.

Westernism is a THREAT and is killing the world as we know it.
I would much rather be under influence of even SK-subhumans rather than western PIGS. They teach their society in very EVIL and uncultured way, will only lead to the destruction of their own lands. Japan has FALLED down and is now western MACHINE only to jump when western says yes. It is the most shameful and awful way to live. At least dprk is cultured in teaching women how to dress and talk, like muslim countries but instead japan isnt following their footsteps but is joining west in their SHIT bath. Look at europe and usa every girl is dress SLUTTY and BITCH. They should not be like this! Girls need to be taught to be elegant and respectful and graceful, but western is too stupid to understand and JAPAN is following!!
Sk HAD a chance to be different even if still cucked you retain CULTURED values under eastern influence but instead they now USA PUPPET STATE made to do WHATEVER IS USA WANT. Because of these FAILURES to retain great concept like respect and order and dignity unlike West we will follow west until they and we DIE.

Without constant threat of being toppled by the US they probably relax their anus significantly and then two systems will bleed into each other for a while.

I imagine they'll end up like China after a while, full capitalist restoration in the North would be pretty sad.

Jews and Americans make us rich. National pride don’t mean shit if I’m starving

i read 3 lines Mohammed

Attached: 20170125ks2.jpg (560x374, 85K)

Attached: photo.php.jpg (1049x654, 114K)

Tell me that when half your neighborhood is shitskins.

good for them, I'm glad they grew some balls

>on DVD n blu-ray comming soon

Attached: Da_Moon.jpg (244x319, 59K)