/balk/

Smrt za turci edition

Attached: 220px-NY_Times_Massacre_of_Albanians_1912.jpg (220x235, 17K)

This is the thread.

Based

If I remember correctly more than 100k Albanians were massacred and the temporary Serbian rule was described as Belgian colonialism. So yes, Serbia had colonies and Serbs are there fore white, and also Albanians are Black and African and can ask for reparations from Serbia to avail or not.

That was all made up and Serbs never killed a single Albanian

If you arent pagan then you are spineless and a traitor.Christianity is a middle eastern faith.

what about islam

>Being a religicuck
I'm atheist masterrace

The Serb reporter that published and criticized the actions of the royal army was arrested. Why would they do that if they were "making it up"?

Same as Christianity, its a middle eastern faith and therefore not european.

*agnostic masterrace

is there even memory of albanian paganism?

Agnosticism is for women, real men believe in definites

I don't know a single alpha male friend who is agnostic, onyl girls. Men are either religious or don't believe at all

Ok,now tell us your plan how would you eradicate all traces of Christianity and Islam in Albania and return it to Paganism (or Atheism or whatever you will).

these definites are a cope of weakness as you need courage and testosterone to say the truth to say "I do not know what is out there, and I don't care"

wtf i love jews now

Attached: 17675869708.jpg (1080x1350, 304K)

hoxha but on even harder drugs
and then just add paganism

I'm going there in september. Yo boy fyromgay is gonna fly from Sofia and spend a week there taking pictures of lyulin

Then i'll hump all the israeli qts on tinder

Attached: Oyy Veyyy.png (1215x285, 54K)

3 years later 250k Serbs died in the Albanian mountains retreating to the sea after getting BTFO’d by Germans. I call that karmic justice.

Dobarwecher
Reminder

Attached: turci na kurci.png (6728x748, 165K)

Based and glad the fake thread died

is make finnaly an ally/fren ?

Attached: 20190205_085622.jpg (576x733, 153K)

Za kvo ti ve4e ne si autisti4en? Tezi turski izdodi ot drugiq tred iskat da goltat tursa sperma

4e im goltat sekva sperma bajo ne se pritesnqvai
mno mratzam turci

Attached: IMG_20190414_154752.png (480x360, 105K)

Do you say sirnica or burek sa sirom