Why are Italians so poor ?

Why are Italians so poor ?

$1,500 is considered a good salary in Italy.

Even Spaniards, Austrians and East Germans earn more money.

Attached: italy.jpg (211x239, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.jp/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/education/2014/sep/09/italy-spain-graduates-skills-oecd-report-education
open.online/2019/07/23/voti-maturita-2019-un-sud-da-100-e-lode-la-valutazione-disomogenea-e-in-contrasto-con-le-prove-invalsi/
youtube.com/watch?v=bwDrHqNZ9lo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's considered a good salary here too.

you are proving his point

Terroni bring the average down

Attached: 1550837078036.png (5300x6785, 1.25M)

for one month?

>$1,500 is considered a good salary in Italy.
Eh, not really. Maybe in the South and if you are young.

The economic problems of Italy are pretty much the same of France, just worse. Our public sector is quite big and the bureaucracy is a nightmare, and our educational system doesn't push for kids to actually learn a job, so you end up with a lot of useless graduates in law, even though we relatively have few graduates compared to other countries. The south will always be poor as long as North Africa is a shithole.

We have exactly the same problems.

Yeah France, Italy and Spain all have quite similar structural problems, but I'd say that among these three countries Spain has the most attractive cities (Barcelona and Madrid), relocating to France and Italy is much harder for a number of reasons. I think in the future Spain will do better than both tbqhwyf.

Spain is doing much better than us already. They actually reformed their labor market after the crisis and cut expenditure

>Even Spaniards, Austrians and East Germans earn more money.
>Even Spaniards

Attached: 1565165334552.jpg (398x376, 37K)

we don't have a min salary
so there are people who earn 800 euro at month too

>What is cost of living
>What is tax evasion
>What is net wealth

cope?

What is good is relative, just like you proved with your first post
Learn something and don't act like the average American poster

Attached: 1562396308319.jpg (1120x1585, 1.27M)

>What is tax evasion
>What is net wealth

Tax evasion is factored in

The situation in Italy is objectively bad. There are some exception (the North-east notably), but in general the situation is tragic compared to any Non-latin Western European country. Even the fact that many businesses require a master's degrees for an internship (I'm not joking, pwc Rome literally asks for a master's degree for an internship) is already absurd.

>poland is more poor than puglia

>why yes I'm an intern working for 800€ a month, how did you know?

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

>with your first post
Not me tho

>(I'm not joking, pwc Rome literally asks for a master's degree for an internship)
Weird, I did an internship at EY Rome and I don't even have a bachelor's yet

The job situation, sure
We're talking about many other factors here tho

probably they need some manpower until they go full automation and leave all the economics graduates in the mud

>tfw "good" salary here is 1000

Attached: 1558377511965.jpg (478x359, 141K)

They should desu, the job was pretty easy and could be done by a machine 100 times better

>Italy
>On par with technological progress
You wish
Amazing opportuntiies for most of those sectors, since it's still kinda backwards

don't worry poortugal, we will send monetary aid

Afaik even Deloitte is much chiller in this regard, Pwc didn't even want graduate students. You had to have a master's already, full stop. Honestly retarded if you ask me.

A good salary here isn't 1000, 1000 is the average.

My starting salary was 1250€.
It was bumped to 1360€ half a year later and literally a month later to 1400€.
First job.

What business line and what uni?
I was in auditing

Because Italian and Spanish students get outstudied by literal high schoolers
google.co.jp/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/education/2014/sep/09/italy-spain-graduates-skills-oecd-report-education

Quick run down on the economic situation in Italy and Southern Europe?

>The quality of the engineers, for example
Yeah, amazing example

Comfy-ish, but most pretend it's not
Not as good as it could be tho

Things cost less compared to many other first world countries so you can easy live with 1500€, but it's not a good salary, a good salary is 2000+

We went together with a professor, so they just presented the whole company and all the lines.
Roma Tor Vergata, both Bachelor and Master students came. My professor apparently hates with a gut the thot that said the thing (apparently she also says it when people apply at the job fair) but yeah they seemed pretty convinced about it, they asked us when we were planning to finish our master's degree.

Attached: 1559933894440.png (693x471, 113K)

>scores
Yeah, Milan totally doesn't boost any scores with skipping the graduation thesis, giving people multiple choice exams for retards and making morons pass ez

Pretty weird, maybe they were looking for long-term employees and to give them a full time contract just after the internship?
LUISS here, they simply messaged me on LinkedIn and didn't seem to care I was in the middle of my bachelor's. It's a monkey's job anyway

Gigacope
open.online/2019/07/23/voti-maturita-2019-un-sud-da-100-e-lode-la-valutazione-disomogenea-e-in-contrasto-con-le-prove-invalsi/

>Not as good as it could be tho

what's wrong with it and how can it get better?

>maturità
yeah k, take your (you)

>what is a PISA test

>what's wrong with it
Mostly politicians (yes, everyone)
>how can it get better
Good question, let's fix how most Italian normies think first

Public expenditure is too high, inefficient and ineffectual. We pay as much taxes as Sweden but the results are 10 times worse

But it's not?

Wtf Shitalians are so poor
Here minimum salary is 1600 brut

>Public expenditure is too high
What
The balanced budget thingy is also retarded

they enslave pretty daddy's bois and make them do tedious jobs, based

>maybe they were looking for long-term employees and to give them a full time contract just after the internship?
Theoretically yes, but that doesn't really make the situation better as they weren't offering anything else. I don't really mind because after an experience I realised that I don't really like working in a huge MNE, but it shows how fucked up the employment situation is in Rome and it's kinda sad.

It is too high, we have one of the highest debts in the world too
But the problem is that it is spent on bullshit waste, I would be ok with an high debt if I knew the money were not in retarded hands

Attached: 1559390160011.jpg (942x788, 124K)

I love how most posts here can motivate you

>But the problem is that it is spent on bullshit waste, I would be ok with an high debt if I knew the money were not in retarded hands
Nailed it

Kek, yeah it was pretty boring. But hey at least I discovered what I don't like to do and made some money
Makes sense I guess. MNEs are based though, you just have to find the right one

Eh, it isn't only the politicians. Politicians are elected for a reason, they are just the reflection of the rest of the people

don't even try to hide the line with the name 'belgium' i know better.........

That's why I quoted myself there
Both have to be fixed

Yup

Attached: 1549197359881.jpg (1600x1254, 214K)

So glad I picked a private high school, studied a ton of law and economics early-ish
>inb4 muh school
Yeah, if you don't educate yourself outside of it, you are a shit tier normie, part of this country's problem

I don't get why Italians are poor either. Just make more money

private schools are for retards in Italy

Only up to high school levels, and even there it depends

Guess you live in a shithole tier town then
Can't really generalize privates

i just found out that Denmark is kingdom.

>let's fix how most Italian normies think first

how do most Italian normies think?

They don't

This

no it's not. In Poland average is like $1300 and when I was in Milan the cars were way better than here

yeah of course, there are some exceptions but most of them are just to profit from wealthy retards who can't even finish public highschool

Although the figure is still low, they're obviously talking about net income.

>obviously
most of the time people talk about gross income no matter the cunt

What is life like in Roma and Milano?

Just don't

quite different from one another

They are both big cities but with some differences
>Rome is much bigger and more populated
>Milan is getting ebtter, Rome is declining
>The political class of Milan is better while that of Rome is mostly retarded
Still prefer Rome though

I live in Milan, what would you like to know my dear bogan friend?

well yeah, obviously since a gross salary of 1500 is lower than the slovenian or czech average...

how's the IT sector in Milan? Are balkanoid immigrants recieved poorly?

What are some Milan customs and habits? Why do people say people from Milan are so rude?

fucking taxes are so high it's unbelievable

Honest thoughts on Salvini, Italiano bros?

Here's a funny challenge, spot the citizen with a Milanese surname
If you want to fall for the tourist city meme without a job, just do anyway, I've lost hope

most of the NY "big city" stereotypes apply to Milan, only on a smaller scale

What's the worst ghetto in Milan? We were walking around the whole city at night and it's pretty chill, murder rate is also very low apparently so I'm curious if we walked through it at some point

>how's the IT sector in Milan?
pretty sure it's good m8, not my field at all but there's a ton of big companies.
>Are balkanoid immigrants recieved poorly?
Slovenians are MITTEL EUROPEAN

youtube.com/watch?v=bwDrHqNZ9lo

I guess osso buco, aperitivo, being a posh cunt and being neurotic are all Milanese traits and traditions.
>Why do people say people from Milan are so rude?
it's somewhat true, not everyone is like that of course but the Milanese have a kind of sense of humour that might seem rude, of course there are also people who are legit cunts

he ded, kill hisself

>What's the worst ghetto in Milan?
shit m8 there's plenty, Via Padova is the worst islamic ghetto while Famagosta is another hellhole with Salvadorian gangs and such.
Historical (calabrese) ghettos are like Quarto Oggiaro, Barona, etc.
>and it's pretty chill
wholly depends on where you are, center is perfectly chill
>murder rate is also very low
thankfully, still a ton of other shit like beatings and muggings in some areas

>NY
lol, Milan is a glorified village, about the size of one Rome neighborhood.

>Why do people say people from Milan are so rude?
Most are larpers fueled by inferiority complexes made by retards

Its considered a great salary here

Milan citizens, I mean

A retard at best, Russian plant at worst

>Here's a funny challenge, spot the citizen with a Milanese surname

Examples?

Exactly, good luck
An unwinnable challenge

>smaller scale

imbecile

>lol, Milan is a glorified village, about the size of one Rome neighborhood.

What's there to see besides the cathedral?

>lol, Milan is a glorified village, about the size of one Rome neighborhood.
Don't be autistic mate, you know that Milan is much bigger than its municipality. Even Monza is arguably a neighborhood of Milan even though they sperg about it.

Challenges aside, Milan is good if you want a job/to work, most of its citizens aren't actual Lombard people, those are more common in the smaller towns around it
But so most of the northern pl*in is good if you want a job

he's saying "real" Milanese people are rare, which is true, the quote unquote real Milanese people either bred with foreigners or moved to the suburbs years ago.
in Milan nobody gives a shit if you're a "real one" or not, he's most likely a provincial.

I guess Rho is also a smaller scale NYC then

the center, the castle, navigli, some churches outside of the city proper.
there are many fun things to do but if you come from a larger city it really does feel tiny.

>you know that Milan is much bigger than its municipality.
hinterland is not Milan, there's literally nothing to do in the hinterland besides dying a civil death.
>Monza is arguably a neighborhood of Milan
Monza feels completely separated from Milan and it's also separated by two beeg dormitory towns, I don't agree with this at all, metro areas are a meme.

Well it depends where. In the South you can live a good life with 1500 euro, also many Italians owns their home so they don't have to pay rent

>If you are a high school graduate in Japan you have better skills than a university graduate in Italy and Spain.
>mfw Spaniard university graduate

Attached: 47b.jpg (665x574, 25K)