Why did so many Dutch people immigrate to Canada?

Why did so many Dutch people immigrate to Canada?

Attached: E5E12543-FB84-49A2-AACF-76FEB7AB6B6D.jpg (640x480, 182K)

Canada is a nice country, and our country is full

Is it legit full or is that just a meme?

We have the highest population density in Europe if you don't count city/island-states

Attached: population density europe.png (746x646, 32K)

Currently trying to find an apartment in the Netherlands for work reasons, it's fucking impossible
Cunt's full

Also Dutchies love Canada because of WW2

Your country is a meme microstate though.
Where I live (SE England) is more populated than the Netherlands.

The only thing meme and micro is ur penis, lad

Well you guys can come and work on the farms here. Apparently Dutch farms specialize in dairy farming.

Attached: BD39C9DA-20B3-4F34-82C1-F565CE503758.jpg (1140x1878, 600K)

I know multiple families where the oldest son would inherit the farm, sell it and move to Canada leaving all the siblings behind in poverty lol

That’s horrible. Why wouldn’t he just leave it to one of his siblings?

Our housing market is beyond fucked and foreigners are cash cows at this point. As soon as they find out you're not aware of our laws they will make you pay extra for everything
I'm sorry

Nah I don't worry about it, I got plenty of Dutch friends who warned me about it and will help me with shit like that

How do you buy new land in Canada without any money, silly

>15% India
>UK not listed
yikes

Good luck. In my city they've build apartment buildings out of shipping containers right next to the ring road and rent them out for €750 each. Mold and salmonella included

Tbh I have no idea why so many indians come here

I have an uncle who has a fruit farm in Ontario

Is it a strawberry farm? I love going to strawberry farms cause they let you pick the strawberries yourself.

Yeah it's fucking crazy. It's especially annoying cause I've already traveled so many times for house viewings and all for naught but I still have to do it cause if I don't show up my chances are even worse.

Why dont you just rent an appartment lmao or just buy a house

Renting an apartment is what I'm trying to do

Buying a house would be risky cause I don't know for sure where I will be working in a few years

I wanted to rent an apartment and they demanded a full time contract with income of at least €3500/month
Median wage is €2700.

>buy a house on lease
>quit job and go back in Germany being NEET
>rent said house to wagies
>pay out the house with their rent money
>free house

Shieet

Our mortgages are cheap as fuck but they will anal probe you before giving one out

>he thinks you can just rent a house you still have to pay lease for
>he thinks they'd just give me a mortage in the Netherlands even though I've never even lived there so far among countless other factors
Nigga...

Attached: 1552508705930.gif (220x258, 195K)

You can rent out houses to 1st family and have them get rent assist for the rent they pay you, then give the money back in cash so they have free €350
Rent assist is up to €350/month

I bet you suck the farmers dick, dont you?

Supposedly it is peach but I suspect a normal farm has more than 1fruit

No I let him stick it up my vagene

the d*tch manage to be even more jewish than jews
but kroket are good so it balances our

it's a protestant country with nice nature and friendly people.

It was vast open unexploited land with an alright climate and ruled by the British which always allowed Dutch settlers

Being stingy is not a bad trait if that's what you are referring to

ive never seen an indian who owned a farm is this only a bc thing?

I think so desu cause I’ve also never seen Indian nor a Chinese own a farm