Student arrested with guns and ammunition in his dorm room had studied mass shootings and was making plans to kill his...

>student arrested with guns and ammunition in his dorm room had studied mass shootings and was making plans to kill his roommate and himself if he didn't get into a fraternity

Attached: Screenshot_20190830_133908.jpg (1080x1666, 363K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginia_Tech_shooting
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Isla_Vista_killings
miaminewtimes.com/news/neo-nazi-eric-lin-threatened-to-exterminate-miami-hispanics-fbi-says-11247579
newsweek.com/asian-nazi-hank-yoo-arrested-texas-878457
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Will burger finally admit the problems of their society or will they continue to blame X Y and Z instead?

White boys between the ages of 15 and 25 should not be permitted guns or ammo unless they can prove that they have had sex.

lol

Wtf you just solved the US mass shooting

The most important question is, is he white? Looks like he has Down syndrome.

>getting killed because a wanna be fratboy didn't get in
I'd kill myself if that happened to me

Isnt the pic pretty self explainatory

bAEed

>You will never double major in mass shootings and philosophy

Attached: 1564240035744.jpg (1920x886, 132K)

Most americans support shit like background checks and smaller magazines but our politicians are spineless whores for lobbyists.
>Then vote for someone else
We do and 2 years later they're acting like a heroin addicted street walker. We even have some politicians who want to ban lobbying and former congress people from working for special interests but they are the minority.

more like Hollow Point University

How did a downie amass to doing that?

>oh, hi, what do you study?
>mass shootings
is this a common study choice in america?

Attached: 1567001433689.png (600x497, 10K)

heh

passing tighter gun laws is like putting a bandaid on a broken arm, you’ll do little to no good with it, you have to rather tackle the background of this

White incels are the problem. Regulate them instead of guns please.

What about asians and hapas?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginia_Tech_shooting

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Isla_Vista_killings

miaminewtimes.com/news/neo-nazi-eric-lin-threatened-to-exterminate-miami-hispanics-fbi-says-11247579

newsweek.com/asian-nazi-hank-yoo-arrested-texas-878457

INB4 some Jap starts complaining about Koreans.

based

Highly fundamental

too much fluoride

You missed the part where I said nothing goes anywhere because of politicians even if the majority want it.

>the background of this
got you covered lads
we just have to get everyone, both male and female, laid

Attached: 1565770181338.jpg (800x302, 138K)

I’m tired of getting ridiculed on Jow Forums just because whit*toids are crazy

I understood that but relying on politicians to fix your communities is the most retarded thing you could do, look how politics handled blacks and you’ll see where the rest of the US will end