/cp/ - Culture Pals

Milky milky edition

Welcome to Culture Pals. Here autistic sperg losers can meet equally autistic thots from developing nations like Russia(BASED) , China(yawn) and India (loos) for relationships so autistic even wouldn't bother with them.
Seriously this shit is more of a bitch than debugging pointers in C using vim with no scripts. Want to discuss argentina? Want to discuss philosophy with an overweight Brazilian who got 0 on www.freesites.gratisiqteste.com.br? Want to get dropped by turks with English so atrocious they make toddlers seem fluent? Want to be given the basic gestalt on boobs and soy by the resident mammary expert titman? Want to talk with/share qts with the Taliban?
Want to banter koreaboos?

www.interpals.net

Website with pastas and scripts:
culturepals.github.io/

Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

qtcrawler script:
pastebin.com/h5A30AW7 (embed)

HOW TO GET MARRIED:
pastebin.com/P83xddCe

Old 110588457

Attached: 1566907275157.webm (538x298, 483K)

Other urls found in this thread:

interpals.net/Eva5duran
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Old Sry

>korean qt says feminists are crazy bitches who are only drawn to it because they can't get a date
based

Wow, how did you find that rare one.?

>OP is a fag
Do not use the idiot autist cuck finn's pasta. It is shit. Make the fucking OP right.

Seething merimutt autist

You are the biggest idiot and feminine autist ever created. You think your pasta works?
You are part of the problem on IP. All these females expect autists like you to be weak so they can control you. You are such a f*cking f*ggot that the rest of the thread laughs at you, but I already said that before. Learn your f*cking place in the world.

>tfw i couldn't post on the other thread
>tfw no 1st world gf

Honestly I was stalking the "newest penpals" on the front page and messaged her when she was new. I think I was one of the first to message her so she was very receptive. We had a lot in common and hit it off, now she's in love with me
I think messaging qts when they're new is a pretty good strategy. If you can hold a conversation, you mostly get their undivided attention before they're absolutely flooded with thirsty turks

extremely dedpals

So fucking horny these days

Attached: 1560046914961.webm (720x1280, 1.61M)

hey just made a profile on interpals, r8 it
had a account last year for a couple of months, which were really fun, so im back

/purple_reign

Preddy handsome, you look older than me by the way, and I'm 23 years old.

thanks man ! is interpals still as active as it use to be ? judging by the /cp/ threads, its not

She did that on purpose. What kind of insect is this?

Kys fucking dumb cunt

these last few threads are a lot more ded than they were before, idk about interpals as a whole though

Hello,how are you?
i am user from the UK.
can we become good friends?

without any sexual or romantic relationship.,,,,,,,,,,,

I hope that's not your bio

You have no real intellect. You are a typical retard autist finn. Burn in a f*cking fire.

it's a paki lad that comments on every girl's profile, especially if their bio is considerably promiscuous
thought I'd take a spin on it for a good gimmique to post in the thread since it was pretty dead

This makes me want to get fat nudes instead

So fucking lonely lads

I'm leaving this place for good.

Bump

>only 2 people viewed my profile today
>one 30 year old man and a no pic 15 year old girl

JUST

met my fucking wife on this site

Congratz man! What country she is from? She moved to your country to live with you, or you moved to her country?

>only 1 view the last 2 days
getting real rough tbhwyf

Milk

Attached: 1566659289017.webm (1920x1080, 1.52M)

My name is Liza. I am writer. I am write book. I like all.

Hello Liza.

interpals.net/Eva5duran
What

It always feels good when the girl asks for your whatsapp before you get a chance to ask her because then you know she's probably interested

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii)

>gets ghosted on whatsapp anyway

JUST

Only had a profile for less than a day, I'm new. I guess I'm gonna see how rough things can get.

I'll hope that's not what happens. She seems to be just some 18 year old Russian girl who's excited that an older western guy thinks she's attractive.

That sounds like you're grooming her

you should get a ton of views for a new account

Not really, I'm pretty indifferent to the outcome because I'll probably never actually visit Russia and I prefer mena girls anyway. If she ghosts me she ghosts me

>had a profile for less than a day
>only 2 people viewed my profile today
You might as well delete your profile if not even the initial boost gets you views.

Are you the guy who got with the Ukranian?

no i got a turk waifu

Lucky guy, I used to have a turk qt but now that she's gone I just haven't been able to bring myself to talk to Turkish girls anymore

same here

Basiert und Osmanen-gepillt.

all of a sudden shes taking these selfie pics with dresses or skirts above the knee. she never used to do this

How do I cry? I feel like I need to cry but I can’t

>talk to girl who just joined for a few messages
>after a while she goes offline without reading my last message
>doesnt read it for 2 days
>see she was last online 58 minutes ago
>she already has added 5 other friends
Why does everyone on this site hate me

Attached: 39FFD43A-A5B9-44E6-B42D-FC37D224D835.jpg (679x665, 70K)

do people in USA really don’t separate trash?

I am stupid

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-31-04-24-30-995_com.android.chrome.jpg (1080x269, 44K)

take a break from interpals randy

why would you separate trash?

i feel weird when I click on girls snapchat/instagram story, why is this? should I feel weird?

I'm starting to think I'm in there boys

Attached: Screenshot_20190831-010351.png (1479x2048, 1.13M)

does qtcrawler even work?

Why do you always post these convos expecting people to know what you’re saying?

Attached: 5F802616-4A69-47DD-B3F2-AA7A4F331400.jpg (1242x2090, 296K)

WHOOOOOO

do they expect you to click them?

Chad

Eunbis tits in my mouth NOW

I mean I don’t mind if it’s in Spanish

B

came here with my penis

Attached: 1567235852828.jpg (385x750, 107K)

Welcum

I fucked up, i have to people im interested in and that are interested in me, but i cant text them both on whatsapp at the same time

you gotta choose wisely

>but i cant text them both on whatsapp at the same time
the fuck? I text several different people at the same time, I have a nice batch of qts that I text with

Penis in vagina

you'd rather go penis vs penis?

So the last thing I did before I blocked my former qt on Interpals was to apologize for all the stupid things I've said to her, and my romantic feelings toward her were basically gone thereafter.
I also deleted her from whatsapp but what I didn't realize is that she could still message me there. Earlier today (2 days after our last conversation, mind you) she sent me a long message saying that all she wanted from me was friendship.
What should I do?

Fucking based, good on you mate

>apologize for all the stupid things I've said to her, and my romantic feelings toward her were basically gone thereafter.
retard, you never apologize

Friendship? BAHWAHWAHWAHWA
Say no thanks, all that will happen is that past memories and feelings will continue to sting you until you get rid of her.

Not worth it. It might seem like the end of everything, but once its done you'll be surprised how unimportant that phase of your life was.

men and women cannot be "just friends"

>It might seem like the end of everything
That's kinda the point, it no longer does. I can choose whether or not to tell her to fuck off. Anyhow, we've exchanged a couple of messages and I can already tell that she's not comfortable with my "neutral" state. I mean what the fuck could she possibly want from me? There's no point in me bending over backwards for her and I'm surely not gonna be her emotional tampon. Either she gets used to how I treat my normal acquaintances or she can leave.

>What should I do?
just don't reply.
if you say something, she will reply and the ride will never end.
or it will end with you waiting to hear from her.

I already did, see . She insisted that I am mad at her for not being as emotional as I used to be, to which I replied that I don't have such obligations toward mere friends, and I won't go to excessive lenghts to prove that I am not upset. Then she claimed that "it's not worth staying friends, we should part", but I didn't give her the opportunity to drag the conversation any further, as I just blocked her on whatsapp as well.

ok so what are you asking here? you blocked her and thats it, you're done

Cunt?

I had posted my question when I saw that I had a message from her, but now what's done is done.

I don't know what I did wrong

lmao why don't you incel freaks just go out into the real girl and talk to a real girl?
OH WAIT IT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL UGLY PATHETIC BETA FREAKS LOL KYS

meant to say "into the real world" but the point still stands

Cunt

every single girl's profile on interpals is flooded with males' comments telling her how beautiful she is or how keen they are to help her with whatever language: why would someone notice and answer me in the ocean of better guys than me trying harder than me?

based

Exatly, i mean why would you do that? All i do on the site is just staying online and get many views/messages

you probably look good and korean guys are generally pretty desired by the kind of western woman that would sign up to interpals; if I stay online nothing happens, guess I should just give up and accept the situation

I am not going to initiate a single conversation

which nationality/language are you looking for on there? I suppose that that matters too

Tbh you've just got to set yourself apart from the subhuman beta orbiters who use this site

I didn't specify a single nationality, but my only languages are Portuguese, English, Spanish and a little bit of Italian that I am learning. I'll reply to messages but I refuse to ever be the first one to send one.

I thought I did but it doesn't seem like it's working: do you have any suggestions?
that's what I would do too if anyone contacted me desu

Yeah start acting the opposite of how he does

>why yes I do browse internet forums devoted to talking to foreign e-girls how could you tell

Attached: 1566534395913.jpg (700x734, 53K)

On holiday rn, paying £80 a day to sit in a 3 star hotel watching German telly.

I'm not just looking for e-girls