What is the fatty situation your country? Here's it's horrible...

What is the fatty situation your country? Here's it's horrible, not only are all the boomers fat as fuck but most young people are too. Young men have fat asses and thighs and young women have huge pot bellies, it's fucked up.

Attached: 11716103929886.jpg (1200x1200, 71K)

Your posters keep telling me that healthy rye bread stops you from getting fat.

Here we have a "starving situation". Our currency is worth paper and everything's price keeps increasing

Not surprised to be honest

Attached: finnish cuisine.jpg (1251x938, 216K)

Fat people don't eat rye bread. They eat american fast food

>men fat asses and thighs
>women pot bellies
That’s a strange fat distribution

Rye pumpernickel is gonna make you lose weight as it's vomit-inducing

People are quite healthy here. People love to brag about going on hikes and skiing. Me on the other hand I’m 95kg and 186cm. Was 120kg half a year ago so I’m getting there.

This can’t be an actual dish?

If i remember correctly its going down. Weight loss here isn't controversial.

>Me on the other hand I’m 95kg and 186cm. Was 120kg half a year ago so I’m getting there.
same, but i binged hard these last to days and I'm 191cm.

>to
two*

You can do it man. If you’re 95kg at 191cm then you’re pretty much healthy though?

I was 97kg 2 days ago. Healthy would be 91kg. I'm aiming for 85kg. I'm thinking of fasting for the weekend since I think I have enough protein to last me without starving.

idk, you tell me
pic is me

Attached: me.jpg (486x396, 17K)

i am 166 pounds am i fat

take pic lower

Feels good being tall desu, you get away with a lot more shit in your diet.
I weigh 90kg at 193cm, look fantastic and have a pretty bad diet

But you do see a lot of short sedentary women who require a ludacris tiny amount of calories who go into full on balloon mode
Lots of 165cm women here whose sillhouette resemble a sphere more than a rectangle

Come to think of it, over the years, the guys seem to become everly interested in fitness and health while the women seem to become less interested in looking after themselves

Attached: me.jpg (526x389, 18K)

nice cock

thx

>Young men have fat asses
based

I wish I had a fat ass too

Attached: 20190703_040311.jpg (1296x1087, 629K)

moar

show abs

if only you knew how bad things really are
i reckon we have the biggest gym/fitness culture of any country though

Yours is still pretty good

Ketchup on oranges???

Attached: IMG_20190211_085655.jpg (851x846, 105K)

Yeah we have widespread obesity in spite of gym culture being pretty common too

Put it on too fast but have too many obligations to drink to lose it again even though i eat under 1800 calories easily

Attached: 1567072683784.jpg (240x184, 29K)

are finnish women thicc?

You weigh like 5kg more than me and I'm almost 15cm taller.

Everybody's disgustingly fat, especially men. I'm borderline obese myself, what a nasty fucking country.

71% of the population is fat and 50% has malnutrition

I want to spoon you and put my penis inside your big glutes

yes

Attached: perse.webm (280x576, 1.22M)

Is that scrambled egg with ketchup

I was out of country for a third of a year and when I came back my twin sister was fat

>that hairline
could only be a nord

you weigh like 10 lbs less than me and i am almost 5 inches taller

it is called a haircut, not a hair 'line'.

Hello mr 6'11" man

Pretty bad. The only thing that I'd say that some people from other countries might not realize is that, like a lot of things, there's noticeable difference between different groups.

Blacks & Hispanics have higher rates of obesity. Poor & Uneducated people also have higher rates of obesity. People in rural areas have higher rates of obesity. I can go on, but the result is that you'll find a lot of communities where people are somewhat fit and healthy, but also there are a lot of communities where people tend to be at least overweight if not outright obese in almost all cases.

Age isn't that significant of a factor besides people generally getting heavier as they go into middle age and the heaviest people tending to die off before they get properly into their golden years. Besides that general rule, which I think is reasonably true almost everywhere, it seems that the rates for different age groups fluctuate quite a bit.

The problem is that America has a pretty poor health culture. Most people don't think about food, exercise, and overall health in the right ways to maintain good health and wellness, if they think about those things at all. The one saving grace is that, contrary to popular belief, we do have stellar health care here in the US, so even though people aren't taking proper care of themselves most people still can expect to live pretty long and happy lives despite that.

Personally I'm fat. I'm not a whale or anything, but I could lose some weight pretty easily. Right now I'm just maintaining my weight and slowly converting that excess fat to muscle. Hopefully I'll be able to get a gym membership soon though to expedite that, it takes a lot of time.

People do have scrambled eggs with ketchup here. It's a thing. Haven't seen it done with oranges though. Even Americans would think that's bizarre.

It's the Jews fault I'm fat, they keep making all these delicious bagels. FUCKING JUDEN!

Attached: 1400962840529.jpg (679x631, 142K)