Tick... Tock

Tick... Tock...

Attached: yellowstoneapril202016.jpg (500x300, 15K)

Attached: 76A92D76-763C-40A1-A641-8ED598C16692.jpg (941x465, 62K)

Can't wait

No-one even lives over there

Honestly, the main threat is that it would blanket the earth in ash and destroy our Midwestern agriculture that feeds a lot of people

It would cause a mini-ice age worldwide. Anybody cheering it on is retarded. North America would be hit the hardest, but there would be famines everywhere and travel would be severely restricted because ash destroys engines.

i do

I pray to God everyday for this

It'll cause a global famine

no
it's not the 19th dude

In the USA. That said, we wish it happens soon.

The entire earth would be covered in ash retard
Last time this happened 95% of all lands animals and 85% of all ocean animals died off

we can easily grow our food with artificial light

Attached: yellowstoned-int.png (678x332, 168K)

That's nice, fuck this world

If that's what we need to genocide Americans, then it's a sacrifice that I'm willing to take.

A volcanic winter will make agriculture effectively impossible for multiple years

Even if you can grow a significant amount of food with artificial methods, there is no way you could make up for the amount that is needed to sustain the human population.
Even if 200+ million die from the initial eruption (which is basically impossible)

This. Fuck amerigoblos, free Aztlan etc.

>95% of all of humanity dead just because you hate amerikkkans
cringe

This is exactly what would happen. The people who think this would be hilarious and would only effect the US are in for a nasty surprise. Millions of people would die (if not even more).

It wouldn't be that high.
The highest number i've ever seen was 2 billion, a lot of estimates are much lower.

But that's still the worst disaster in human history, by a massive magnitude

BASED. Fuck Ameriglobos

Attached: amerimutt-woman.png (386x428, 185K)

dude any modern industrialized society can fully switch to vertical farming with artificial light in 3 month for 100% of its food needs.
it will use like 5% of the electricity produced, and make the food maybe 15% more costy.

Attached: Farm.One-Header.jpg (4001x2160, 1.38M)

Sure, there would be world-wide consiquences, death and misery, but I think it would still be net positive if it gets us rid of the yanks.

It's not only me. Literally, all the world hates USA. And you're the cancer of humanity anyway. So, it's for the greater good.

the worst disaster in human history is am*Rica

The world population was only around 2 billion at the beginning of the 20th century. It's currently over 7 billion 600 million. No possible loss is too great.

And from Ash Zone 1 or Ash Zone 2 there will emerge one man known as Ashy Larry.

nuclear winter means 95%
now post sources or fuck off

To be honest the idea that you want humanity to nearly end because you hate the US so much is kind of hilarious.

Only modern logistics and infrastructure would be stretched to their limit. Good like trying to set that all up when no vehicle will start or run from the ash.

Based.

>dude any modern industrialized society can fully switch to vertical farming with artificial light in 3 month for 100% of its food needs.
and how do you propose to feed people for those 3 months?

That's where the last Native Americans live lol

I honestly hope that at least 2 billion people over the world die. Linkola is right.

A shame it's in the whitest area of the US though.

Won't happen

well there is already a lot of food stocked in our modern society, and the crops/food growing wont disappear immediately. There is also a lot of can food etc. available.
also most humans today can stay weeks/2-3 months whitout eating much/not eating anything. (70% of americans are overweight and can stop eating any food for 6-8 months)

why wont the cars run?

good
when the first world has to worry about keeping itself together maybe the fucking niggers will finally die out

Is there a more perfect example demonstrating the thirdie obsession with America? It encompasses their very being. We stay in their minds rent free and it is glorious

>why wont the cars run?
Because of the ash it wreaks havoc on engines. Why do you think planes avoid volcanic eruptions? How are you going to transport all the material and workers to build all that? Even if you did how will the food get transported? Modern industrialized communities are too populated and spread out for horse or foot transport to get everything to them.

Even if it's just shitposting it does feel kind of great sometimes.

That's a localized problem in the USA in this scenario, rest of the world will be relatively ash free, at least not enough to damage the cars, the rest of the world will send food to the US in this case. (by ships)
Also even in the US I assume there are millions of electric cars (and more in the near futur) that can be used, and also trains, perhaps military vehicule etc.

There are always thousands of solutions.

The idea of a higher intelligence seeing our fucked up planet and wanting to avoid us already, and then also seeing it in a volcanic winter, they'd just avoid us for good. Check this shithole of it's list.

cope
the rest of the world is fucked if it happens and you will forever be an american colony
kys yuropoor

I'm not french or european, I'm asian.

Don't be a dick. He was answering seriously and trying to make discussion.