Are American sports becoming more popular in your country?

Are American sports becoming more popular in your country?

Attached: IMG_20190830_141714.jpg (1200x1500, 235K)

Yes.

pic related - it's me playing an American sports with a friend

Attached: 1fa995d9e3eb3fd8ac8eb618eae974fe.jpg (1000x1250, 124K)

We have some American Football teams in some universities but in general no one cares about that sport.
Basketball is popular in all the country and everyone has played it. Baseball is huge in North West Mexico.

Attached: 1548480607487.jpg (900x600, 249K)

that's the hottest American sport desu

No, not even a little which makes using England as your start up point when attempting to expand said sports overseas utterly absurd.

mmm no

They've been trying to push American football for a good while now but it doesn't stick. Neither does basketball and baseball.

Second from the left needs to TOP me

no

no

no

Second from right need to be TOPPED by me lol I bet he has a big brown hairy butt.

CosteƱos like baseball and some of them actually (have) play(ed) in the MLB

Basketball maybe a little, but the others absolutely not.

>American sports

Attached: max cady.gif (280x141, 1005K)

Nothing will ever beat football here
TL note: football means "soccer"

The only thing that exists here and there is basketball. Baseball and american football are basically unheard of

no. ice hockey has always been a thing here, but you will rarely get famous playing it. i know a dude who plays nhl/stanley cup in usa right now. it takes some dedication to get from here to there but its not unheard of. other than that nordics dominate in all winter sports. cricket is becoming a thing due to paki, indian and british influence. things like basket and baseball are weird. a local field has goals for american football but i have never seen them used.

American Football is becoming more popular every year. Most people I know at least watch the Superbowl at some public event.

I've literally never heard of someone watching it desu

Ever met any people who also play it, though?

Kickball is the only based american sport

Basketball was invented by a leaf lol.

fuck no lol, theyre gay as fuck

>I've literally never heard of someone watching it desu
I went watching it a couple years ago and literally every bar/place that played it was bursting. Had to look around for a couple hours until we found a spot that still had space.

>Ever met any people who also play it, though?
When I signed up for university some guy asked me to sign up for their Football team while I was waiting in line. I guess it's still way less popular than Handball etc. in that regard though.

Wack. Never really go to bars so I didn't catch anything like that.

you forgot about hockey. you are not much into sports are you? hockey is fairly popular in germany

Hockey isn't an American sport.

and basketball?

I thought hockey way more of a Canadian thing desu so I didn't count it
It exists but I'd say it's about as common as basketball, if not less

Attached: 1434667576194.png (551x500, 42K)

Yeah technically it is, but the NHL is the major North American hockey league that includes both American and Canadian teams. Canadian teams haven't won it since 1993 kek

>London NFL games always sell out
kek stay mad Abdulla

So do London NBA games

nascar on satelitte is the only true american sport i watch. there is just something about it.

London is filled to the brim with hundreds of thousands of American tourists who obviously don't mind going to an American football game.
No sane Englishman would be seen dead there.

Attached: Our Tyson.png (492x760, 576K)

yeah the first thing that comes to mind when visiting london as an american is to go watch an american sports event. especially knowing it will be more expensive and more crowded.

people plaay basketball a bit but its still reallly low
kids play baseball sometimes but i only found out we even had a domestic league because i sat next to a team on an economy flight once and they were 70% yanks
otherwise gririon and im not even sure what else you play is occasionally used as a gimmick sport for people